SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by mindless Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:20 pm

sparkler wrote:She wants a professional athlete for a husband. Or Chris Harrison. Someone with money anyway to keep paying the bills. Her parents can't do it forever.  She continues to be utterly self absorbed and sounds like she is still a teenager. Really sad.

You would think she would have finally learned something after the Josh disaster, but no, apparently she's still chasing athletes and getting burned. Sounds like the definition of insanity to me.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7 - Page 63 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:36 pm

I remember the hockey player rumour so I went searching.

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3541p360-andi-dorfman-bachelorette-10-discussion-7

Beach Lover wrote:Just an observation:
Andi unfriended that hockey player Tyson Barrie on Twitter this past week.  I guess that little fling is over.

I remember a musician rumour. I had to google to refresh my memory. She took pic of herself in bed or something to that effect right after the rumour, going by memory. There are pages of discussions

Sam Hunt Rumour

but leave it to @Kashathediva who probably was correct. laugh out loud

Kashathediva wrote:JMHOAA Sam Hunt already got what he wanted and moved on.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:43 pm

Andi is a gold digger, not to be confused with a goal digger. jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 08, 2018 7:53 pm

It's sad. There are a dime a dozen younger, more beautiful women in NYC. 
What can she offer up besides her past D list celebrity and sex? She needs to start looking in the sugar daddy adds, especially those over 50. JMOAA  She no longer has an impressive resume for the clientele she desires.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:26 pm

^^ Kasha -- I don't think she has an impressive resume - period.  It's time for her to go away.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:56 pm

Each article and the quotes from her book just keep getting worse, IMO.  

EXCLUSIVE: 'Did I just get hate-f***ed?' Bachelorette alum Andi Dorfman tells of hookup that turned out to be 'the best sex ever' after she flew to Canada for a date with a guy she met on TWITTER

Really?  hmmm
She met a literary agent who got her a book deal writing about her reality TV experience and that became a bestseller which she describes as 'the single greatest accomplishment of my life.'
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:25 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Each article and the quotes from her book just keep getting worse, IMO.  

EXCLUSIVE: 'Did I just get hate-f***ed?' Bachelorette alum Andi Dorfman tells of hookup that turned out to be 'the best sex ever' after she flew to Canada for a date with a guy she met on TWITTER

Really?  hmmm
She met a literary agent who got her a book deal writing about her reality TV experience and that became a bestseller which she describes as 'the single greatest accomplishment of my life.'

Dorfman writes that distance is no issue – if they're game to pay for the airfare and an Uber car to the airport, she's willing to go.

and she wonders why they would ask her how much does she charge? What a low life looser who has no shame IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:29 pm

I don't even think I can post a smidge of what I am thinking. 
The  'real-life hot' Canadian was following her and soon she was jetting out on her first international booty call.
Dorfman writes that distance is no issue – if they're game to pay for the airfare and an Uber car to the airport, she's willing to go.
Can I just say this reminds me of when I was 16 and went back stage for a Led Zeppelin concert and had thoughts of Jimmy Page and Robert Plant. 
She is 31.  I was 16. Nuff said.
I seriously need to make a rule that I am not allowed to use my phone after a certain number of drinks. The s**t I do when I'm drunk just...well, it lands me in even more s**t.

I don't say this with snark or jest, but she seriously needs to connect with AA. I feel sad for her. She needs so much help or a really great vibrator. Men should not be all that and all that. 
You have to love yourself first.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:30 pm

:shocked!:  She's really a piece of work. I'm kind of embarrassed for her but think she's too shallow and self-absorbed to be bothered by how she's coming across.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:34 pm

I have said it long time ago, many times, she needs help. It's almost as if I could see her spiralling out of control these last few years. since JPG's season.

Who in their right mind would want to date her knowing they'll probably end up in a book. It's everyone's fault but her own. She's the one who had sex with the Canadian and the Yankee. Just because you have sex with the guy does she think they'll get married. What the heck is wrong with her. Jumping from sack to sack calling them names and rating their sexual performance. She's nuts IMHO.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Stacia620 Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:36 pm

After reading these excerpts, I think she really needs help. Very sad.

JMO

Last edited by Stacia620 on Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Stacia620
Stacia620

Female Posts : 1221

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:47 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I have said it long time ago, many times, she needs help. It's almost as if I could see her spiralling out of control these last few years. since JPG's season.

Who in their right mind would want to date her knowing they'll probably end up in a book. It's everyone's fault but her own. She's the one who had sex with the Canadian and the Yankee. Just because you have sex with the guy does she think they'll get married. What the heck is wrong with her. Jumping from sack to sack calling them names and rating their sexual performance. She's nuts IMHO.
IMO its like forget the book or anything else. 
If all she wants is sex there is so much available you don't have to waste time on flying etc. 
This is a moth flying too close to the flame. I expect to see her filmed as someone like her on SVU soon--call out to @Bluwavz my SVU buddy.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #7

+93
tiger
tigertiz
happygolucky
AllAboutLove
aviej