SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Page 27 of 84 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by luvlady345 Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:54 pm

mindless wrote:Why on earth would Sam Hunt's team make up such a rumour? I'm pretty sure he's a bigger star, or more relevant anyway, than last year's Bachelorette. What's in it for him?

Desperation and Attention. Is my guess..

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:56 pm

JMHOAA Sam Hunt already got what he wanted and moved on.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:06 pm

Lol, Sam Hunt is not desperate for attention. Just ask country music fans. Look at his latest hits chart. Nah...Andi Dorfman adds nothing to his celebrity status. By the way, love his new single even more than the last one!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:08 pm

StacyNor wrote:I was just reading the comments cantstopl

Andi even wrote

andi_dorfman Thanks for all of the comments, everyone is absolutely entitled to their opinions. I read different things about waist trainers and decided I wanted to try it. I eat healthy, I exercise and I'm not trying to lose any weight, I would just like a flat tummy and some curves, that's all. People do lipo and implants for these types of things and I chose to try this. So as much as I respect your opinion, be nice when you give it please

snipped

I am not on twitter, but I would love for someone to ask if they need to be as nice to her has she has been to Nick. Run, Kaitlyn, Run or whatever is so very nice and sweet. Sorry, but this woman is such a hypocrite.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:29 pm

Sam Hunt is the one that was quoted in the media saying that he didn't hook up with her and he doesn't know how these rumours start. He also added he doesn't like to be tabloid fodder.

http://tasteofcountry.com/sam-hunt-hookup-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-rumor/

Hooking up with Andi Dorfman IMO isn't going to give him brownie points.

JMHO but I can't say there is really anything that I like about her at all. Watching her for two seasons, I can't get past the fakeness. Everything after that is, well just fake. I'm sure there are good things about her and I'm always paying attention to reading them.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:30 pm

I'm just glad I didn't take the time to search and find this thread sooner. There is no other world that doesn't include her..or anyone else for that matter. ME.   ME ME ME... Back to happy thoughts in  the words of Sam Hunt...gonna have a house partrrrrtyyy! So with that, I'm out.

Last edited by mprssdbyu on Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:33 pm; edited 2 times in total

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:31 pm

In general discussion threads as long as site rules are followed, discussion regarding both positive, neutral and negative are permitted. 
We do not tell other posters how to post. 
Please refer to the rules or pm a mod if there is confusion. 
Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by BachFan77 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:38 pm

In regards to why Sam Hunt's team would allegedly plant that story, don't forget he dropped a new music video the following day... In my opinion it does nothing for Andi and her new life as a single girl. I actually am going to have to give her the benefit of the doubt on this one

BachFan77

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:42 pm

^But as someone who is releasing her own web series about her life, having her name out there isn't a bad thing at all.

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 87b72b10 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 86669110 Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4 - Page 27 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sat Jun 27, 2015 5:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Sam Hunt is the one that was quoted in the media saying that he didn't hook up with her and he doesn't know how these rumours start. He also added he doesn't like to be tabloid fodder.

http://tasteofcountry.com/sam-hunt-hookup-bachelorette-andi-dorfman-rumor/

Hooking up with Andi Dorfman IMO isn't going to give him brownie points.

JMHO but I can't say there is really anything that I like about her at all. Watching her for two seasons, I can't get past the fakeness. Everything after that is, well just fake. I'm sure there are good things about her and I'm always paying attention to reading them.

Yeah... agreed. If it was Sam's camp to make up rumors, like why the heck would they be like "Oh I think lets start rumors and like him with Andi Dorfman!" Like sorry, no one would really come up with that. And if someone did, they should of picked someone better to link him with for better publicity. JMO.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:29 pm

Did y'all see this? She is so classless to talk like this in a public place. Funny I thought it would be in her fan thread, but I guess not. It shows how obnoxious she is in everything she does. No wonder Josh is so happy to be done with her and never looked back. Great (NOT) role model for all those teenage girls trying to be like her no no

#tbt When @machinelevine insisted all claw crane machines were rigged and bet @andi_dorfman she couldn't win anything. #clawcrane @bowlmorlanes
http://iconosquare.com/p/1015386341370536254_19227855

Source: Sharleen Joynt IG

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:43 pm; edited 3 times in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by sara11 Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm

Georgia Lindsay wrote:Did y'all see this? She is so classless to talk like this in a public place. Funny I thought it would be in her fan thread, but I guess not. It shows how obnoxious she is in everything she does.

http://iconosquare.com/p/1015386341370536254_19227855

I don't see any behaviour that is specific to her bc thats how most young people act when they're around just their friends tbh

sara11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 84 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 55 ... 84  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman - The Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - #4

+86
Southernpeach30
citygirl1962
isittrue
cindebugg
rhondam