SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:35 pm

Lost17 wrote:agent, yes they are tricky!! I've heard Luke's voice about a 1000 times now,  Embarressed!  it sounds like him to me.

Hahaha!  I thought that VO was Robby (mad love)!!!  cantstopl  But, if you think it's Luke, you can have it. I  was thinking that that VO is the harbinger of doom! Oy!

And I hate to throw salt in your wound, Lost, but I also took it as a bad sign for Luke that Jojo talked about her first kiss with Luke (on fireman date) in her blog, but then kind of "apologized" (to someone? Who?) that she didn't realize that the other guys could see her with Luke kissing. Hmmmm, who would have been down below able to see that kiss???? Oh, yeah, Robbbbbbbby!!!!!  Smiley

But between you, me, and the drapes, I'd rather see her end up with Luke than Jordan (at this point in time). Luke is a keeper. yes
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:46 pm

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 3806527698 Mia I love how we defend out guys! bestbud! Yes, I'm taking it, we need some 'love' in there somewhere from him! Oh and I thought the apology comment (which was to all the guys) was from embarrassment because she got all hot and bothered with Luke up on that balcony for all to see-where I might add she didn't take anyone else-even Robby. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 2498057887

Adding since I didn't see that last-and if she didn't pick Luke, I'd rather see her with Robby or Chase than Jordan. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 1377737533

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:54 pm

Lost17 wrote:THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 3806527698 Mia I love how we defend out guys! bestbud! Yes, I'm taking it, we need some 'love' in there somewhere from him! Oh and I thought the apology comment (which was to all the guys) was from embarrassment because she got all hot and bothered with Luke up on that balcony for all to see-where I might add she didn't take anyone else-even Robby. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 2498057887

Adding since I didn't see that last-and if she didn't pick Luke, I'd rather see her with Robby or Chase than Jordan. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 1377737533

Touche'! Point scored goes to Luke. Nope, you're right. She did not take Robby up to the rooftop. :tissuebox But she does take him into her bed! Oh, yeah! :alltens:
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:02 pm

^^^Hahaha! That made me snort, Mia!

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:36 pm

MiaHawk wrote:
Lost17 wrote:THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 3806527698 Mia I love how we defend out guys! bestbud! Yes, I'm taking it, we need some 'love' in there somewhere from him! Oh and I thought the apology comment (which was to all the guys) was from embarrassment because she got all hot and bothered with Luke up on that balcony for all to see-where I might add she didn't take anyone else-even Robby. THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 2498057887

Touche'! Point scored goes to Luke. Nope, you're right. She did not take Robby up to the rooftop. :tissuebox But she does take him into her bed! Oh, yeah! :alltens:
Ok, point to Robby there-BUT, she didn't take her clothes off, hmmmm....you see her laughing at him as he's running away! wine

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:41 pm

Can you guys direct me to the preview video you all are speaking of again? I can't put my fingers on it - the one with the I'm falling in love with you bits discussed up thread. Thanks!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:55 pm

avie it was at the end of episode 1. Here it is on youtube, just don't read any comments, could be spoilery.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cn4LOVPICJg

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:10 am

OK thanks much!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:12 am

I've listened several times now to "I'm in love, like, mad love" and it's either Robby or maybe, just maybe, Alex. I don't think it's Luke, imo.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:15 am

Lost17 wrote:
MiaHawk wrote:

Ok, point to Robby there-BUT, she didn't take her clothes off, hmmmm....you see her laughing at him as he's running away! wine

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 13 297491761  You're right! She was laughing at him!
Is it Monday yet?!?!   2pop

ETA: I, too, relistened to the 'I'm in love, like, mad love' VO, I still think it's Robby. Robby also VO's 'I've fallen in love with you. I have. And it's an unstoppable force.' Oh, Robby! I think you're digging your own grave with those VOs!!! no no
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:00 am

Mia, stick with it being Luke, you'll be happier that way. console

Ok, somebody else listen to that part and let us know who you think it is. It still sounds just like Luke to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:10 am

@Lost17 and @MiaHawk - you crack me up! cantstopl

Let's hope that the F1 is Jordan - nobody seems to want him (apart from JoJo) and you can have your fellas without any "squa beatings". (Just learnt that slang from my teenager yesterday - look it up! giggling Hugesmile )

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 19 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc