SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:22 am

Katie- none of that here. giggling BTW I think there's a few here that are #teamJordan. I don't care who Jo picks, I just want to enjoy Luke longer. yes

Ok agent, now you have me second guessing it could be Alex. I'm not listening to that soundbite ever again, haha!

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:28 am

Lost17 wrote:Katie- none of that here. giggling BTW I think there's a few here that are #teamJordan. I don't care who Jo picks, I just want to enjoy Luke longer. yes

Ok agent, now you have me second guessing it could be Alex. I'm not listening to that soundbite ever again, haha!

I know! - I went back and slow mooed the bit with him in the hot tub. My My those bicep and back muscles! My mind blanked out the fact that JoJo was there with him.

And imagine if he's the next bachelor!!! Howdy Ho Cowboy!!!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:46 am

I just love reading all your comments...all of you....so fun, witty and super entertaining. TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 1f602  TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 1f602 laugh out loud laugh out loud

For what its worth....I just listened to the video and I think the ILY's sound like Robby. TeamChase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 14 1f60e
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:52 am

Ya, I know, he's in amazing shape! I blanked out when he said yes to accepting the rose at dinner, the way he said it then looked at her. I notice she gives off a little sound around Luke. Will have to see if she does that with the other guys.

Thanks Seabear! Mia won't like hearing that. :gotcha: Now watch, they'll leave that on the editing floor, and we won't get to see/hear that and we'll never really know!

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:07 am

Lost17 wrote:Ya, I know, he's in amazing shape! I blanked out when he said yes to accepting the rose at dinner, the way he said it then looked at her. I notice she gives off a little sound around Luke. Will have to see if she does that with the other guys.

Thanks Seabear! Mia won't like hearing that.  :gotcha:  Now watch, they'll leave that on the editing floor, and we won't get to see/hear that and we'll never really know!

If it was me it would be a purrrrrrrrrr!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Fri Jun 17, 2016 6:25 am

I thought it sounded like Alex. Hahaha hope they show who says it! giggling
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by locoforbach Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:14 pm

Ok, so here I am, unspoiled poster but couldn't resist coming over to the Sleuthing Camp handwave Everyone is here and I can't stand being alone in the NO SPOILERS thread. I looked at the screen caps but didn't over analyze them and I will probably not visit here much when it gets close to the end but for now while so much is unknown this thread is very fun and I love reading everyone's take on the show so far.  After catching up with all the posts I don't know where to begin so I will wait until next show to share some of my ideas.

Even though some stuff is "inferred" in this thread based on SCs I don't think any of it is 100% absolute, so I still consider myself unspoiled.  I have loved all your posts, Mia, KB, AC, Litta, and Lost - too funny with each of you rooting for a certain guy!!  I am #TeamChase.  My only dilemma is, do I want him to be F1 for JoJo and she gets her happily ever after with him or do I want him as the next lead so I can see more of him?? :hearts love:

Happy weekend to all!!
locoforbach
locoforbach

Female Posts : 227

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:49 pm

Last edited by MiaHawk on Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:00 am

Lost17 wrote:Katie- none of that here. giggling BTW I think there's a few here that are #teamJordan. I don't care who Jo picks, I just want to enjoy Luke longer. yes

I'm on #TeamJordan Smiley. Haven't been posting that much this week, since I've been busy and no new episode.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:38 am

locoforbach wrote:Ok, so here I am, unspoiled poster but couldn't resist coming over to the Sleuthing Camp handwave Everyone is here and I can't stand being alone in the NO SPOILERS thread. I looked at the screen caps but didn't over analyze them and I will probably not visit here much when it gets close to the end but for now while so much is unknown this thread is very fun and I love reading everyone's take on the show so far.  After catching up with all the posts I don't know where to begin so I will wait until next show to share some of my ideas.

Even though some stuff is "inferred" in this thread based on SCs I don't think any of it is 100% absolute, so I still consider myself unspoiled.  I have loved all your posts, Mia, KB, AC, Litta, and Lost - too funny with each of you rooting for a certain guy!!  I am #TeamChase.  My only dilemma is, do I want him to be F1 for JoJo and she gets her happily ever after with him or do I want him as the next lead so I can see more of him?? :hearts love:

Happy weekend to all!!

Welcomeparty!

Hello! @locoforbach You are over here! I was going to pop in and give you excellent motivational encouragement and support in the complete non spoiler thread. I had my pom-poms at the ready!

Many of us are #TeamChase as well and some like me are greedy and are rooting for two. Go cowboy Luke!

Keep your thoughts coming - I have always found your reflections refreshing.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:42 am

kimberlyg wrote:

I'm on #TeamJordan Smiley.  Haven't been posting that much this week, since I've been busy and no new episode.

As a member of TeamJordan what did you think of the video that ABC put up with JoJo questioning him about a past relationship. Do you think this is his redemption story where he shows that he is a changed man and is now ready and able to commit to one woman?

I actually quite like him - I just don't find him attractive- but I do think he would be a good fit for JoJo.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:01 am

Katiebelle wrote:
kimberlyg wrote:

I'm on #TeamJordan Smiley.  Haven't been posting that much this week, since I've been busy and no new episode.

As a member of TeamJordan what did you think of the video that ABC put up with JoJo questioning him about a past relationship. Do you think this is his redemption story where he shows that he is a changed man and is now ready and able to commit to one woman?

I actually quite like him - I just don't find him attractive- but I do think he would be a good fit for JoJo.

I don't watch the ABC videos; to me, they're a little too spoiler-y.  I'll post about it after the episode airs Smiley.  FWIW, as much as I'm on #TeamJordan, I don't think he's particularly getting a F1 edit so far (more like next lead/future ESPN college football analyst).  I do think Jorand and JoJo are a really great fit and she clearly really likes him, but I do get the sense that she ultimately wants someone who makes her feel safe and not nervous and I don't think Jordan really fits that category.  I lean towards a Luke F1 right now despite the lack of Thailand 'scaps and that's really mostly on the basis of her blog and not the editing.

Last edited by kimberlyg on Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:09 am; edited 2 times in total

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 26 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 20 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+20
aviej
2observe
MiaHawk
mysthelma
sbolduc
Ladybug82
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Scooby
stuckinsc