SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Nooo!  Not another Em and 1F!   :headbanging

Although, the rest of her guys weren't that bad and they were entertaining.  Wonder if we'll get another seeking a #trophywife.  laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

truth - The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:26 pm

^^ Oh God. Please not another Emily.

Ashley on her own never did it for me. JP and that awesome coupledom saves her, and saves her season in general from the garbage pile. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:56 pm

We would need another dumped F1 sweetheart. Nikki is getting married, Whitney has a boyfriend and seems done with this show. So unless Lauren dumps Ben would should be safe on the Emily repeat. Please God, let us be safe.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:24 pm

I don't see much similarity between DeAnna and Andi. DeAnna had her moments in her season but she was stuck picking a faux f1 after her favorite left. Now she's a happily married mom of 2. Can't see Andi wanting kids anytime soon. Too much attention away from her.

I'm not so sure about Jojo's season being like Ali's either. Jojo is definitely not the girl next door type although I'm sure she'd love to have Ali's success post show.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:46 pm

Ya DeAnna at least had some empathy and felt badly about how she treated her F2. Plus when she yelled at her guys it was actually pretty funny. laugh out loud laugh out loud

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19227

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:16 pm

stuckinsc wrote:We would need another dumped F1 sweetheart. Nikki is getting married, Whitney has a boyfriend and seems done with this show. So unless Lauren dumps Ben would should be safe on the Emily repeat. Please God, let us be safe.

Ha! Well technically Ashley and Emily were both spawn of Brad. And he aired right before Ashley, so that means our little Emily sweetheart 2.0 will be Luke/Chase's F1. Expect her season coming summer 2018. laugh out loud Man, confusing!

For sure, DeAnna is not nearly as vile as Andi. But both were kind of harda$$ Georgia "Peaches" to me. Both have the MeAndi, MeAnna title. Basically I see Andi as DeAnna on steroids. And yes, I see the Ali comparisons with JoJo in a lot of ways, but they definitely part ways at the girl next door, Ali is, JoJo is not. IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:30 pm

Just curious. What similarities are there between Jojo & Ali?

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:38 pm

albean99 wrote:Just curious. What similarities are there between Jojo & Ali?

They are both the Bachelorette....and both small women.  That's my list. laugh out loud laugh out loud
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:40 pm

albean99 wrote:Just curious. What similarities are there between Jojo & Ali?

Bean, I think both JoJo and Ali were the respective HBIC on their respective Bachelor seasons, meaning the other girls on Jake/Ben's season flocked to them - they were in charge of it all. They had lots of girlfriends, lots of love. Both are incredibly outgoing. Both have a certain kind of charisma about them. Both are incredibly personable. Both seem like they are the life of the party. Both are total people persons. I think (though I wasn't a huge fan) Ali was incredibly memorable in the role, to the point that 6 years later she's still trotted out constantly, even though she wasn't a success for the show per say in the same way Ashley and Des were. I think JoJo has that same vibe, that same X factor Ali does (though again, I'm not a huge JoJo fan) that could make her very memorable in this role as well. Both I think have bigger goals beyond this show that include getting into entertainment. Ali  has had some degree of success post-Bachelorette in a way many have not; I expect JoJo will too.

But, yes, agree with you. Ali was the girl next door. And JoJo is not. That's where they part ways, IMO.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:57 pm

Thanks. Still not seeing it but it's subjective.

albean99
albean99

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:12 pm

Usually Chris H can always compare a present lead to a past lead and with JoJo he couldn't. He said in an interview (I believe TV guide) that JoJo didn't remind him of any past lead. He said she was just "herself" and the crew "love" her.

I see her most similar to Ali, IF there HAD to be a comparison, for all the same reasons you stated Sleepy. I think she comes off "girl next door" to an extent. She's personable, likable, girls girl BUT she also gives off the popular pretty cool girl too. It's a great balance of the two, which is why I think sooo many people like her. It's a natural "gift" laugh out loud It also says a lot that this girl is probably one of the richest female leads, if not the richest (family money counts here IMO), successful, etc. but she doesn't have a stick up her azz like say, Andi, who's in her caliber, but not as wealthy.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:43 pm

Neither Ali or JoJo IMO were the girl next door. The girl next door doesn't fake act to get what she wants. She doesn't look for opportunities to become famous. The girl next door doesn't kiss a ton of guys to get the ultimate prize and an Neil Lane Diamond, with travel media and cover shoots. I think of the girl next door as someone who cooks and bakes. Ali sure didn't know how to cook. I've never seen any SM from JoJo on her cooking abilities.

So far two epi's in, I haven't seen anything that resembles, the typical girl next door.

The girl next door IMO is sweet, honest, doesn't fib. Neither Ali or JoJo IMO fit that description.

Now maybe it's me, and I have it all wrong on the characteristics of the girl next door.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 2 - May 30th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+52
Linds911
Nonina430
kraft33
sunnymicki
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
FLChica
richmondrose
sosleepy
jlccaz
megaa
Duke702