SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:12 pm

mindless wrote:I think it's Robby who she confronts. They showed it in the season preview.
She confronts Robby during his hometown date. It was discussed in the screen caps thread.

This confrontation will be in the next episode...

One attractive guy (Jordan) boards a luxury yacht with JoJo...Unfortunately, the lovely day is spoiled, as JoJo must confront the man (Jordan) about rumors she has heard about his past girlfriends. Can she trust this guy? JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by beader Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Personally, I wouldn't trust him with a 10 foot pole. JMO

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 pm

Yes! I'm so excited for this confrontation! Five bucks says it ends with Jo crying and feeling bad and begging BBJ to forgive her.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:24 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I am okay with Jordan and don't see that he is particularly acting around JoJo.  I think he isn't as in lurve as she is, but please she is already trying to mount him, so seriously, I am okay with him not being there.

I did not appreciate Jordan turning into the leader of the yappy, whiny little boy pack against Chad.  Seriously, I don't care if Chad was so awful, grow the heck up and stop talking about him.  Each and everyone of them who engaged in the big, bad Chad drama sunk as low as he was IMO.

Wells and Luke were the only two I saw actually attempt to talk to Chad, not about him.  The rest were like watching a bad episode of some stupid high school drama.  I can't even go college, my girls when I was a resident assistant behaved more maturely then these little boys. Just gross to all involved.

So yeah, Jordan has some major cool points to make up for to me.  Also, please God, can we get men to stop wearing skinny jeans?  It is like a constant 1F flashback everytime I see them. And they don't actually look good IMO.

Good Post I agree

Jordan is acting like a kid. Puffing his chest in group and becoming a scared mouse alone in front of the big bad wolf. I have a name for those but won't say it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:37 pm

Locker room pack mentality Imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:27 pm

jen689 wrote:
mindless wrote:I think it's Robby who she confronts. They showed it in the season preview.
She confronts Robby during his hometown date. It was discussed in the screen caps thread.

This confrontation will be in the next episode...

One attractive guy (Jordan) boards a luxury yacht with JoJo...Unfortunately, the lovely day is spoiled, as JoJo must confront the man (Jordan) about rumors she has heard about his past girlfriends. Can she trust this guy? JMO

I wonder if she ask Jordan about the rumors on him and then he turns it around and ask about the rumors on her. Maybe he tells her the guys have been reading that magazine. Then, it looks like she gets home from her date with Jordan and wakes up all the guys because it's some 911 emergency that she has to straighten out immediately. laugh out loud

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:40 pm

jen689 wrote:Press release for next episode...

One attractive guy boards a luxury yacht with JoJo and the two get to dive into choppy waters with hundreds of delightful seals. Unfortunately, the lovely day is spoiled, as JoJo must confront the man about rumors she has heard about his past girlfriends. Can she trust this guy? Link

This is going to be  interesting

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 C6465d10
Ladybug82 screen cap
in
I wonder if this is the episode of him at night in the black leather jacket, her playing with his hair and him saying i feel like im always having to explain myself?
no worries thought me feels like it will all end like this after the talk whipped

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:47 pm

Alanna wrote:Yes! I'm so excited for this confrontation! Five bucks says it ends with Jo crying and feeling bad and begging BBJ to forgive her.

I see your five and raise you five. :cutesmile!:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Alanna wrote:Yes! I'm so excited for this confrontation! Five bucks says it ends with Jo crying and feeling bad and begging BBJ to forgive her.
Gawd I hope not. I'll have to disown her if she does that....

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:58 pm

:drama
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:06 pm

LoveDovez wrote:

I see your five and raise you five. :cutesmile!:

Jo just wants to bed him down imo. what can she do but keep him around . repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 39 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:09 pm

oh dear.... pooooooooooooor victim jordaninou will have to play his act in front of a girl for the thousand time.... oh wait!! this will be in front of the cameras so I am sure he will be excellent and convincing! :shootme:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29