SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:31 am

Georgia Lindsay wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:So if Chad thinks it was a set-up from the gitgo, I wonder how many others thought the same and were simply kissing up to Aaron Rodgers lil bro.
Bingo, I wonder too. Makes me feel sorry for any of them that  were sincere & fell for JoJo, they never had a chance.  

This happens all the time....every show, every season. From night one, it is determined and the lead picks his final three or four. We have known this. It is a silly show. I am enjoying this season for what it is. I think Jo is doing a great job. Let's see how it plays out. ;)

These men (and women) that sign the contract on the dotted line know what they are getting into. imho....No pity from me. They choose to do the show. It is a show. TPTB are ruthless. :yes: Chad seems immature and bitter. Can't wait for the drama on ATFR. Going to be good. Fleiss is salivating I am sure. Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 1710264613 partytime
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Nonina430 Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:37 am

Do you really believe the franchise will admit to
any of this? Fleiss will say it's all Chadisem
and the guys will go mute. So can't wait for
the finale. Or how they will handle it.  Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 1f62c
Now, that I've read SM post I agree, So What Else
Is New. They do this season after season same
BS I too believe JoJo is doing a fabulous job.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by jaded Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:00 am

babs wrote:Chad responded to Jordan's tweet

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 Chad_s11

Chad's tweet

People are believing RS too much. He's reading too much of his blog IMO.

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:18 am

Eh, all the "tricked" men seem just fine, except for Chad. Wells has been exchanging SM posts. Alex has posted repeatedly about his buddies Robby, Chase and Jordan. Robby is very happy one SM. Chase seems pretty good on SM too. Even Luke posted the pic with Jordan on IG on them not buying what Chad was selling.

I don't care who JoJo chooses I am enjoying her and now that the fake Chad drama is mostly behind us I am looking forward to getting to know the F4 and Wells too. If Jordan is F1, I hope they have an awesome fling that will help her sow some oats and be ready for her forever guy later. If we have a foiler I will be excited to see Chad and blogger boy eat their words. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:56 am

HEA wrote:so here are the girls that are rooting for jordan... as wells said: 14 years old

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 61 110
twitter

At least the 14 yr old girls got their Jordan comment right...they just forgot the h. #wining = #whining laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

(yes..I know they meant wining = winning) #lousyspellers
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:59 am

stuckinsc wrote:Eh, all the "tricked" men seem just fine, except for Chad. Wells has been exchanging SM posts. Alex has posted repeatedly about his buddies Robby, Chase and Jordan. Robby is very happy one SM. Chase seems pretty good on SM too. Even Luke posted the pic with Jordan on IG on them not buying what Chad was selling.

I don't care who JoJo chooses I am enjoying her and now that the fake Chad drama is mostly behind us I am looking forward to getting to know the F4 and Wells too. If Jordan is F1, I hope they have an awesome fling that will help her sow some oats and be ready for her forever guy later. If we have a foiler I will be excited to see Chad and blogger boy eat their words. JMO.
I'm beginning to wonder if this is a foiler like Des' season.  I too would be happy to see blogger boy eat his words.  I think Chad would probably be happy to eat his own words - I don't think there is any love lost between Chad and Jordan.

Last edited by SLA44 on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:06 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : corrected Jordan's name)

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:52 am

HEA wrote:
babs wrote:A lot of people won't believe it so JoJo will come out as the best bachelorette ever and when the break up occurs she will still be the best bachelorette ever.

I guess as long as she gives a good performance for the fans that's all that will matter.

she will play the victim...

So what else is new? She already did that last season.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:02 am

Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:
babs wrote:A lot of people won't believe it so JoJo will come out as the best bachelorette ever and when the break up occurs she will still be the best bachelorette ever.

I guess as long as she gives a good performance for the fans that's all that will matter.

she will play the victim...

So what else is new? She already did that last season.

:yes: summarizing Chad's tweet #actress

I love Chad calling Jordan out like that and stating another truth , Jordan is a failed football player giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:33 am

I enjoy the hatred between Jordan and Chad. Chad may have an anger management problem but he speaks the truth! :yes:

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:59 am

SarahD wrote:I enjoy the hatred between Jordan and Chad. Chad may have an anger management problem but he speaks the truth! :yes:
I agree. Why did Jordan feel the need to respond to Chad's tweet? He likes to stir the pot. Not the best move for him considering what's out there about himself. What did chad say? Don't poke the chad bear laugh out loud

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Jun 12, 2016 8:58 am

I don't see what Chad's reply proves except that he reads RS and/or is aware of Jordan and JoJo talking before the show (which I doubt since he didn't seem to be during filming with the way he was talking). Chad's just being Chad, throwing out the biggest punch he's capable of without getting his fists involved. It was a perfect comeback to Jordan's pointless pot stirring though. Funny how fast the producers were on him. That's what you get for casting a loose cannon.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:32 am

Twitter war! Chad the psycho vs. BBJ. Who will win? laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 79 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29