SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:02 pm

2observe wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

I felt she was upset because jordan did not pay much attention during the sex show. Maybe she told him that she made many moves and he did none in return? The way she said that she is an open book (something similar) and him difficult to read. I translate that to: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me you are falling in love, show me your affection, show me you want me as much as I am desperate to want you.

Joke aside. Lot of edits with this conversation but the result is there. I felt she made him some reproach that he was not paying enough attention to her.

I'm the Bachelorette don't you know. Pay attention to me!!! Look at those other guys fighting for my attention. WTH is wrong with you? This isn't the plan!

Despite his protestations that it takes him a while to open up, I am not getting the impression that Jordan is all that into JoJo. Certainly not to the degree that she is into him. She is just a hot girl who happens to be the only girl around. He shows more emotion hanging with the guys and when she tells him for the umpteenth time to open up, he just goes with the flow and tells her what she wants to hear. Seriously, I have never seen a lead push a guy so much, so early. Usually that comes towards the end. If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.
Didn't Des start pressing Brooke about his feeling about the same episode that Jojo starts pressing Jordan?  

It would be nice if Jordan bales like Brooks did and she ends up choosing Chase. And re: his hair, I think Jordan would look better with his head shaved ala JP Rosenbaum, who oddly enough has hair right now.

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:04 pm

Seabear wrote:I find it unlikely that Jordan would be ready to be engaged in RL outside the bubble.  Both his brothers are in long term serious committed relationships...
I think Jordan's the youngest brother. He seems to be at a different stage of life than they are. I don't see Jordan being ready for a committed relationship based on what I've observed. Once RS posts his column tomorrow its going to be even more obvious. Jordan's currently in a relationship by default since he ended up as F1. I don't see it lasting like his brothers relationships have JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:09 pm

Dessler wrote:This is what Jojo said about being in a relationship in an interview:

"What are the best and worst parts of being in a relationship with you?
The best part is that when I love, I love with everything I have—I give 100 percent and am very loyal. The worst part is that I expect the same in return. I want the affection, the talking, the affirmation, and some guys find that needy."

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/90107/the-bachelorettes-jojo-fletcher-on-having-26-suitors-and-being-a-very-strange-person/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=tvi

This might explain why she comes off as desperate with Jordan, she likes him and she is all in with him. I can't blame her for this, sometimes we can't help who we like.

That quote makes me feel a bit sad for her. Neediness stems from insecurity and seems like JoJo's used to dating guys who aren't as into her as she's into them, making her feel insecure in the relationship. I bet she wouldn't be half as needy with the right guy, someone like Chris Siegfried who doesn't let the object of his affection wonder for a second how he feels. I was pretty needy too until I met a guy who shows me how much he cares every day without any prodding. That's what feeling safe is all about and she kept saying she wants that. Jordan on the other hand seems like just the type of guy who tries to keep all women at a distance and complains about them being needy when they expect anything more than some fun between the sheets. Harsh perhaps, but that's my read on him so far. JoJo deserves better.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:09 pm

^^^I don't care what RS has to say. I will wait and hear from Jo and Jordan first hand. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:15 pm

I tweeted JoJo she needs to find someone that loves her more than she loves them. That she needs to be the one to love less. That way the heart and mind is completely healthy.

^ It's a messy logic in a sense, but it's true IMO. I've experienced that many times and have seen others experience it too. Hopefully she saw it in the wade of tweets she's been getting since the show premiered laugh out loud

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:17 pm

^^^But maybe she did find love. ;)
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:19 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^I don't care what RS has to say.  I will wait and hear from Jo and Jordan first hand..
You're right. Only Jordan/JoJo know what's really going on. I'm just speculating. The status of their relationship will eventually come out in the open. I just don't want to see JoJo get hurt  JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:^^^But maybe she did find love.  ;)
Maybe. But it's still good food for thought.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:50 pm

HEA wrote:so here is one

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 511
my scap from recorded TV - ep 4

He does that quite often IMO, HEA. Even more so than Jo did when the season first began. She's not as bad for it now, tho.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:06 pm

^ I don't recall JoJo looking into the camera. This season nor last...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 pm

Yeah, I agree Jordan does it often. It's very obvious and distracting and makes him seem insincere, whether he really is or not.

I don't ever recall seeing Jojo do that on either season, but may have missed it. It certainly never jumped out at me though like it does with Jordan.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:10 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
HEA wrote:so here is one

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 77 511
my scap from recorded TV - ep 4

He does that quite often IMO, HEA. Even more so than Jo did when the season first began.  She's not as bad for it now, tho.

IMO, if he was really into her, they would be the only two people in the world. He wouldn't even know the cameras were there. Sorry, I just don't think he is into her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29