SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:27 pm

Sharleen makes comment of people looking into the camera on her blog. She loves when it happens. She thinks it's breaking the fourth wall.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:33 pm

I think Jordan has to be into her on some level. I don't think he likes her as much as she likes him. (At least from being 4 episodes in), but we'll see how that progresses.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
julychild wrote:Anyone know which preview this person got this from?

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 13422805_1022983791120606_1706972268_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3MTQ2Mjk3MzgxMTExMjY2Mg%3D%3D
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGlJNaTErrW/?taken-by=jordanandjojofans

I would like to know where this came from too! I haven't seen anything new I don't think.

The person commented that it's from a Bleachable moment, but I don't recall one with that scene in it. It hasn't aired yet, so I don't think it would be in a one of those.

ETA: Bleachable moments commercial? Is that something different?

Last edited by grace8136 on Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
HEA wrote:I am not sorry to say that I do not find him attractive one bit.

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 810
my scap from recorded TV - ep 3 RC

JMO, but Jordan has a high forehead, so wearing his hair in an upsweep like that put emphasis on the forehead making it appear more. So not the best look for him with his features, IMO. I don't find him unattractive at all, but the hairstyle I do not find attractive and on him less attractive. It reminds me of this- speechless

I was about to say something about the same as you did, Kasha .I don't think he's ugly by any means. Gorgeous, No.. Handsome, No, but I do think he has room for improvement and could look better with just a tad bit of work or less work in his case. laugh out loud I don't love his hair. That's a given, plus he doesn't seem to be aging well. He's only what 28, 29? In one of the pics I saw of him he already has wrinkles under his eyes. Probably from the booze. IMO

Also I just rewatched where Luke got the date card and Jordon did have a weird look on his face, yet celebrated when his name was called on the next card altho not as much as Robby did laugh out loud Luke was too cute trying to hide his excitement. That's what I would expect out of Jordon if he was as in to her as she is him.. OK I'm off that subject. I'm deadhorse
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:42 pm

grace8136 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 13422805_1022983791120606_1706972268_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTI3MTQ2Mjk3MzgxMTExMjY2Mg%3D%3D

I would like to know where this came from too! I haven't seen anything new I don't think.

The person commented that it's from a Bleachable moment, but I don't recall one with that scene in it. It hasn't aired yet, so I don't think it would be in a one of those.

ETA: Bleachable moments commercial? Is that something different?
Yes, it's been in a few bleachable moments commercials.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:46 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:To each their own.  I think BBJ is a hottie!  drooling  

Me too.  I hope Jo and Jo are having a blast right now.  Hugesmile   Guess time will tell if they last.  

Awww I'm so pleased you like the nicknames I made up for Jo and Jo... :cutesmile!:
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:55 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Yes, it's been in a few bleachable moments commercials.
Thanks!

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:59 pm

2observe wrote:
Sprite wrote:
HEA wrote:

I felt she was upset because jordan did not pay much attention during the sex show. Maybe she told him that she made many moves and he did none in return? The way she said that she is an open book (something similar) and him difficult to read. I translate that to: PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show me you are falling in love, show me your affection, show me you want me as much as I am desperate to want you.

Joke aside. Lot of edits with this conversation but the result is there. I felt she made him some reproach that he was not paying enough attention to her.

I'm the Bachelorette don't you know. Pay attention to me!!! Look at those other guys fighting for my attention. WTH is wrong with you? This isn't the plan!

Despite his protestations that it takes him a while to open up, I am not getting the impression that Jordan is all that into JoJo. Certainly not to the degree that she is into him. She is just a hot girl who happens to be the only girl around. He shows more emotion hanging with the guys and when she tells him for the umpteenth time to open up, he just goes with the flow and tells her what she wants to hear. Seriously, I have never seen a lead push a guy so much, so early. Usually that comes towards the end. If I didn't know better, I would say she was desperate.
Didn't Des start pressing Brooke about his feeling about the same episode that Jojo starts pressing Jordan?  

if I remember well, they all did. Once the guy they want is not that much into them, because they are the lead they feel empowered to say anything and pressure them since they know they have cameras on them.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:21 pm

Ash2214 wrote:

I think it's Jordan on his 1 on 1 with Jojo. It's definitely the same swimsuit that Jojo is wearing, plus I don't know if anyone else got that type of boat ride.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Mon Jun 13, 2016 10:23 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
soccermom333 wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:To each their own.  I think BBJ is a hottie!  drooling  

Me too.  I hope Jo and Jo are having a blast right now.  Hugesmile   Guess time will tell if they last.  

Awww I'm so pleased you like the nicknames I made up for Jo and Jo... :cutesmile!:

Yes I do! Makes it so easy. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:04 pm

repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 1010
repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 910
repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 1110
repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 78 1210

my scap from recorded TV - ep 1

when they met, he said "finally" and nothing more as if they talk for a while and FINALLY met in person. It was way more than cheking the web to know who he was. In fact, I would have done the same and check in depth who was that guy. I wonder if he contacted her first?

So I re-watched their QT and it was all fake.

when she asked him what he is doing, she had this smirk on her face: of course she knew already and they were playing an act of: i do not know you.

when he said radio whatever, he looked straight to the camera and she turned her face as if he was not sure if he said right.

when he said goodbye, he looked in front of him again. He is ALWAYS checking the cameras. They cannot pretend they are newbies: she had cameras a full season on her face and he is an ex NFL and wannabe actor. The last segment when they look at the handlers, it is as if they ask the approval: was it okay? Was it what you wanted? Shall we do it again? No? Yes? Which part?

For me it screams FAKE capital letters.

All JMO

Last edited by HEA on Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jun 13, 2016 11:20 pm

I think Jordan is good looking in older picks, I have not found him that hot on the show, I have been blinded by the hair and the skinny jeans. 

And I actually don't care if he wants to get married fast. JoJo is 25, I want her to meet a guy and have a great relationship, but not marry quickly. I hope she explores and enjoys life and marries when she is ready. 25 or 26 may be old enough for some people but to me it is generally too young to be married. Finish figuring out who you are first. So yeah, if Jordan is F1 and if he and JoJo have a happy relationship that doesn't end in marriage that is okay with me. JMO.

I am still holding out for a foiler.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 79 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29