SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by albean99 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:55 am

I'm sad but proud of the Preds. They were the 8th seed in their conference so it's pretty incredible that they made the finals and were in it other than game 5.  wow

Congrats to the Penguins. It's hard to repeat. sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 31520324

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:58 am

I'm happy for Kessel. He took a lot of crap in Toronto, now he's a back to back SC winner.

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:38 pm

Is it October yet!? giggling

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 1f49c

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 8367-910 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 I_got_13 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 12, 2017 8:10 pm

@Linds911 I figured 4 months from today, since last year it started Oct 12. So tomorrow it's less than 4 months. laugh out loud

I'm excited to see who's on the new Vegas Golden Nugget Team.

Here is a great montage at the end of Hockey Night in Canada, last night.

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/the-2017-hockey-night-in-canada-season-ending-montage-i-1796008573

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 15, 2017 1:50 pm

I like when former players return to the team they once played for as coaching staff! yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:07 pm

https://www.nhl.com/news/2017-18-schedule-reveal-thursday-on-nhl-network/c-289987174

On the heels of a historic Stanley Cup Final, NHL Network today announced that it will exclusively reveal the NHL regular season game schedule this Thursday for the first time ever. Prior to its wider distribution by the NHL's now 31 clubs, NHL Network will reveal the league-wide schedule during the hour-long NHL Tonight: 2017-18 Schedule Release this Thursday, June 22, live at 3 p.m. ET.

Host Steve Mears and analysts E.J. Hradek and Stanley Cup champion John MacLean will announce the regular season game schedule, provide analysis and host guest interviews. Following NHL Tonight: 2017-18 Schedule Release, NHL Tonight will recap headlines across the league at 6 p.m. ET with host Scott Braun and analyst Bill Lindsay.

On Friday, June 23, NHL Network will televise three hours of coverage before and after the first round of the 2017 NHL Draft, live from the United Center in Chicago, hosted by NHL Network's Jamison Coyle, Tony Luftman and Steve Mears with analysts E.J. Hradek, Brian Lawton, Darren Pang and Dave Reid. On Saturday, June 24, NHL Network will exclusively televise rounds 2 through 7 of the 2017 NHL Draft in the U.S. beginning live at 10 a.m. ET.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:50 pm

Never watched a game of NHL in my life, and only heard of the great Wayne and Sidney Crosby. However, we visited the NHL HOF when vacationing in Toronto. The place was fun! I think I may start watching this year! Which team should I root for? question

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:24 pm

@sdmom HOF is a fun place. So much history, so many great stories. NHL just had their draft weekend. So exciting. These kids are so young, and I'll probably God willing watch them until they retire, like Gretsky Chelios and many more. Two local boys got drafted which is always nice. We produce some great NHL'ers in our area.

Toronto is a fantastic city, I hope you enjoyed your visit.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:53 pm

@GuardianAngel Toronto was beautiful! Weather was really nice last week and we even watched a BlueJays game and they won! The dome was closed though.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:06 pm

Too bad the dome was closed. That's a sight to see.

As far as which team to root for, depending are where you're from and if they have an NHL team, Vegas is getting an expansion team. Golden Knights. They got to chose one player from each team, plus picked up a few during the draft. I'm excited to watch them next season although the time zone will be a challenge.

I like their jersey's.sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 Cut

https://www.nhl.com/goldenknights

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:17 pm

My pathetic city doesn't have a NHL, NFL, or NBA team. I am thinking Pittsburgh Penguins because I've never been a fan of a championship team. It's quite sad. Really.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:45 pm

I was worried about which Kings player Vegas would take but thankfully it's one that I'm fine with. laugh out loud Might have to make a trip to Vegas and watch them play! ;)

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 1f49c

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 8367-910 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 I_got_13 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 E5kqdm15 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel