SELECT CONTENT

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 26, 2017 7:51 pm

@sdmom They just won back to back Stanley Cups. I'll be mad at you if they win again. laugh out loud

@Linds911 Same here, I'm ok with the player they took from the Habs. I never had any desire to go to Vegas. Florida is my favourite spot but my son loves Vegas. It would be fun to go for a game, and a Rod Stewart show, and get all those people off my back that say I'm crazy for not going to Vegas. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 53 Empty Re: NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 01, 2017 1:01 am

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 53 3806527698

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jul 13, 2017 7:55 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jul 17, 2017 2:56 pm

I remember when he came to the Sharks as a fresh-faced teen, living with goalie Kelly Hrudey and his family. He then grew up and became one of the most beloved Sharks ever. I am going to miss Patrick Marleau and wish him the best with Toronto. Wish he could have won a cup in San Jose.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Those were some great hockey years. There are too many guys I remember fresh faced and are now retired. laugh out loud

And just because the withdrawal is very real. #79days

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9jIQbHCaMw&feature=player_embedded

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:11 pm

I'm right there with you. The worst part of summer is waiting for hockey season to start. laugh out loud I'll have to watch that video on YouTube. Saw today that Brian Campbell is retiring also. He was once a Shark also. Patrick maybe has one or two more good years and then I can see him retiring.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:32 pm

I kept embedding the link and kept getting the International message, but if you click the link in that International message it takes you directly to the youtube vid.

I just saw that about Brian Campbell on my twitter feed as well. I follow my favourites around when they are traded to other teams, when they retire it's harder to follow them. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:01 am

Almost through another month which will then leave two months to go!! #BringHockeyBack

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:15 am

October can't come soon enough. Watching Good Morning America, and I just turned off my TV. I just can't watch all the political crap anymore. I seriously thought of getting rid of my TV all together if it wasn't for hockey season.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 26, 2017 12:25 pm

@Mustang19 I know what you mean. I don't watch the news anymore at all, not even the 6 o'clock local station.

Since hockey ended, I have the HGTV station on, or I'll watch a few shows I like, TAR Canada MAFS AGT and my newest The Spouse House which has great sleuthing going on BTW.

I am lost without hockey! laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Jul 26, 2017 1:36 pm

Same here, I stopped watching even local news. I'll watch HGTV or my soaps or a few reality shows, then turn it off. I don't know when we stopped having human decency. So, so many sad stories, which are avoidable. It makes my heart hurt. Rant over, sorry. I'm just down today because of my kitty.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:13 pm

Same! I'll even go on YT and watch past Kings games highlights including their SC wins!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 53 8367-910 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 53 I_got_13 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 53 E5kqdm15 sharkweek - NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2 - Page 53 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 80 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 52, 53, 54 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NHL - Regular Season Games - Playoffs - #2

+21
Ash2214
nikikass
mprssdbyu
bluwavz
GuardianAngel