SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Fri May 27, 2016 11:44 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:^ great point, @agentcurls yes

Hmm.. I am thinking if it was left in the edit for a reason then possibly for 2 reasons:

1) foreshadowing to show Chase lasts longer than Jordan/FIR?
2) misdirection to show doubt on FIR/Jordan?

3) to create a heartbreak storyline and garner audience sympathy for Chase if he is F2/3 to become next lead

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 12:00 am

agentcurls wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:^ great point, @agentcurls yes

Hmm.. I am thinking if it was left in the edit for a reason then possibly for 2 reasons:

1) foreshadowing to show Chase lasts longer than Jordan/FIR?
2) misdirection to show doubt on FIR/Jordan?

3) to create a heartbreak storyline and garner audience sympathy for Chase if he is F2/3 to become next lead

I definitely agree with that. yes TPTB are good at doing that - getting audience to rally behind a potential lead if they are in the running and not F1.

I am also thinking that if Chase is not F1 then they will likely push him as marriage material and show him as romantic, too, somewhat like Ben's storyline?

That Chase is shown making it snow at CP next episode (so doing something to stand out) and in s/caps dancing with JoJo, dipping her at RC, etc, makes me think even more that that may be something TPTB may do to showcase Chase as possible next lead if not F1.

Will have to keep an eye out in case that is what they are doing. I would think though that they would have had an intro video like Luke did if they wanted to showcase Chase even more? Maybe being the darkhorse will do that along with heartbreak if not F1? So similar to Ben and JoJo as recent leads with no intros?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 12:16 am

^Yes, @AllAboutLove. That is definitely one of the scenarios I see from the get go. Maybe Luke and Chase are duking it out for the next lead as we speak. 

Or maybe after all JoJo was put through during Ben's season, they are highlighting Chase as the sweepingly romantic man she deserves and the answer to her never getting the same level of love in return from past loves.  Smiley

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 12:23 am

agentcurls wrote:^Yes, @AllAboutLove. That is definitely one of the scenarios I see from the get go. Maybe Luke and Chase are duking it out for the next lead as we speak. 

Or maybe after all JoJo was put through during Ben's season, they are highlighting Chase as the sweepingly romantic man she deserves and the answer to her never getting the same level of love in return from past loves.  Smiley

Had to check in one more time before I head to bed. Boy, does that ever sound like Sam Frost and Sasha from Bachelorette AU! I could get behind this!

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 1:35 am

IA @Litta123! I first thought Chase looked similar to Sasha in that s/cap of Chase in the water with JoJo (good grief I typed Sasha and had to delete giggling )

It is rather uncanny...
- Chase making it snow for JoJo at CP (Sasha gave Sam a gift he made for her)
- Chase doing Tango dance (Sasha's SD with Sam was Tango)

Chase seems like a romantic, real world job, and sensual (dancing, dipping JoJo, water s/caps) guy who seems very sweet. I could see him cherishing JoJo like Sasha is with Sam (and I wasn't always a fan of Sasha as much as Sam but have grown to be a fan of Sash for sure and someone Sam needs).

I also can definitely get behind this pairing as well. If Chase isn't F1 then I can see him being next lead if he is F3/F2 and a heartbroken man who wooed his lead.

The season has barely started and I am already liking Chase! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Sat May 28, 2016 2:37 am

AllAboutLove wrote:IA @Litta123! I first thought Chase looked similar to Sasha in that s/cap of Chase in the water with JoJo (good grief I typed Sasha and had to delete giggling )

It is rather uncanny...
- Chase making it snow for JoJo at CP (Sasha gave Sam a gift he made for her)
- Chase doing Tango dance (Sasha's SD with Sam was Tango)

Chase seems like a romantic, real world job, and sensual (dancing, dipping JoJo, water s/caps) guy who seems very sweet. I could see him cherishing JoJo like Sasha is with Sam (and I wasn't always a fan of Sasha as much as Sam but have grown to be a fan of Sash for sure and someone Sam needs).

I also can definitely get behind this pairing as well. If Chase isn't F1 then I can see him being next lead if he is F3/F2 and a heartbroken man who wooed his lead.

The season has barely started and I am already liking Chase! :yes:

Yes me too. I was a big Sasha fan, as you know, so that is maybe why I like Chase even after only one week. Although that may have something to do with the making it snow gesture which i thought was so sweet.

BTW great job on working out the watches - it looks as though we are going to have to rely on clues like that bc the F4 look so similar.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 2:44 am

Couldn't you just see Sasha wearing the mustache like Chase did in his entrance @Katiebelle?  bestbud! It's totally something I could see him doing, that and "I mustache you a question" Chase did. I also remember Sash gave Sam that rose he made when he got out the limo. So sweet. I have warmed to Sash so much and think Sam 100% picked the right guy.  :Nod:

Here's hoping JoJo picks the right guy for her too! Chase seems like it to me from the little sleuthed so far.  yes
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Totally would be something Sasha would do, @AllAboutLove. In fact I think Sasha may have used that line in one of his Movember posts. If he didn't, he should. He loves that kind of humor.

Back to Chase: I saw this in my twitter feed this morning.

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 2 72b2dab0-5634-49f9-affb-88e4c1eab022
Source: my sc from my twitter feed. I follow Robert Mills.

It reminded me of this sc:

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 2 C23ecddb-e80c-40de-8fae-967c09745e2c

My observations of JoJo is that she is a very affectionate girl. Physical touch is more than likely her love language. She regularly leans into Jordan (and probably the other guys, too). That said, Chase is the only one that she's has taken this pose with (at least, of the caps we have). To me it it is a pose of taking shelter and rest, of feeling safe and comfortable. I do not see it as being friend zoned.

Anyway, I intend to look for this BL with any other guy in the future episodes. If she does it with others, it's nothing special.

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 1:09 pm

^I love thier BL so far. It's not too hot and heavy out of the gate...it looks very "slow burn" so far to me. Also, I like the giggly and soft side of JoJo that I've seen so far with Chase. 

I think it says a lot that Chase doesn't get a single date in episode 2. Not even a group date. Just like JP. Just like Lauren. 

On another note, I know there was a concern that there isn't enough variety in the SCs of Chase, but what lacks in variety may be made up for in the substance of the SCs we have so far. (They look very comfortable with one another in the beach SCs). 

That Twitter pic seems like they are trying to put Chase on the forefront...maybe to perpetuate the Jordan controversy in the next few episodes.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 2:10 pm

^^And, @agentcurls, it speaks to the former 'Ette's advice, don't take the guys you like on dates right away. That was left into the edit for a purpose. The way I see it either it's to help sell Chase to the viewer as F1 down the road when he's really not...or he is F1. That's why I'm leaning (at the moment) towards Chase being F1 or F2, not F3.

I agree. JoJo straddling Chase on the beach is a lot more intimate than jumping off rocks with Robby. That said, it's a snippet of what actually occurred with Robby...so again, are the editor's trying to make us believe/hope it's Chase when he's really not F1? Since I've fallen into the trap of believing what the preview wants me to see in the past, the skeptic in me is saying not to get my hopes up. Chase may be the decoy. :tissuebox

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 2:14 pm

I see Jojo being more touchy-feely with Chase than with Robby. neither is in the same universe as how she seems to be with Jordan overall but from BL POV IT is Chase > Robby.  
Actually it is probably Luke > Chase > Robby. 
Jordan is a separate equation.
IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sat May 28, 2016 2:34 pm

agentcurls wrote:I think it says a lot that Chase doesn't get a single date in episode 2. Not even a group date. Just like JP. Just like Lauren.

Shawn didn't get a date in episode 2 either. I also don't think Josh or Whitney did either, but I can't remember. I think it's a good sign for Chase, IMO.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 14 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma