SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 2:54 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^And, @agentcurls, it speaks to the former 'Ette's advice, don't take the guys you like on dates right away. That was left into the edit for a purpose. The way I see it either it's to help sell Chase to the viewer as F1 down the road when he's really not...or he is F1. That's why I'm leaning (at the moment) towards Chase being F1 or F2, not F3.

I agree. JoJo straddling Chase on the beach is a lot more intimate than jumping off rocks with Robby. That said, it's a snippet of what actually occurred with Robby...so again, are the editor's trying to make us believe/hope it's Chase when he's really not F1? Since I've fallen into the trap of believing what the preview wants me to see in the past, the skeptic in me is saying not to get my hopes up. Chase may be the decoy. :tissuebox
Yes, and JoJo is sparing Chase from the mental challenges and embarrassment of those first few GDs! Those are usually dooooozies!

The Jordan drama could be to distract from the fact he is the true F1, or it could be to distract from the true love story she has with one of the others (Luke, Robby, Chase). 

What is baffling about Chase so far is:
1) the camera follows his reactions toward the end of episode one (FIR, RC). That type of deliberate edit is usually reserved for who TPTB have in mind for next lead or F1 
2) However, Chase has no intro while Luke and Jordan's intros sell their personal stories (the soldier with a wounded heart/the heartbroken retired athlete) for next lead.  And from what I've seen, Chase seems more beta rather than alpha and thus far, I'm not sure he would be able to carry a whole season. 
3) But, then he makes it snow (part producer suggestion?) for JoJo in a reversal of roles so we get that first glimpse of him in the Bachelor role (?)

1) I'm confused because it could go either way (JP, Chris S. but also Jillian's Reid & JoJo herself were edited this way)
2) has me thinking Chase could be the quiet, under-the-radar, dark horse F1
3) has me leaning towards Chase as a possible next lead
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by agentcurls Sat May 28, 2016 3:00 pm

I'm still thinking about the BL (I think) I saw during the cocktail party. JoJo kept her distance and was nervously playing with her hair. She seemed to be hanging on to his words. But maybe I'm forming my own bias and interpretation of it. But it seemed slightly "different" than the normally gregarious and touchy-feely JoJo so it caught my attention. 
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Chajo212
(my own SC)
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 10:26 pm

Re: Identifying Chase in s/caps: the black fitbit/wristband he wears on his right wrist.

From what I have sleuthed, Chase is the only one who wears a black fitbit/wristband out of all the guys and specifically among the possible F4. So using this to identify Chase may help to separate Chase from Jordan or someone else when it comes to hair, scruff, etc.

Also: Chase also wears a black watch and sometimes a silver watch on his left wrist with the black fitbit on right wrist.

Below are "Maybe Chase" s/caps. I think the black fitbit/wristband which Chase wears in the confirmed Chase s/caps could confirm that these are all Chase?

Possible HTD - Colorado Rocky Mountains in background?
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 2f802eb82d0f84201f148bb2db2a3a66_zpsuzmurklu
Dancing with JoJo (white dress with black straps and front part) - possibly connected to Gala Tango in BA TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Bec8f6c5-932f-4978-b978-e2e16b82b8f3
Possibly connected to above s/cap and possible 2on1 or GD at Gala Tango in BA
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 F6ae1b4c-16b5-483e-83c0-2f63fc6f445d
For comparison: Here are some of the "Confirmed Chase" s/caps wearing black fitbit

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 A5dd3a9a1fb7a368bc609e33a8b2bebb_zps8zvy7pb2
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Ecc7089d-ee9c-43eb-9602-f3af72ef509c
TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Flag10
all s/caps https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3504-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-scaps-media-sleuthing-no-discussion

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 28, 2016 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 10:32 pm

Thanks, @AllAboutLove! I think that's an accurate observation.

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 10:36 pm

Good work.
Makes me want to go unspoiled next season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Do it, Kasha.thumbsup
I am really loving sleuthing unpsoiled this season it is so much fun TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 1710264613
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat May 28, 2016 10:42 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Good work.
Makes me want to go unspoiled next season.

I was just thinking the same!  Smiley

It's nice to see all this old fashioned, unbiased (by SM, etc.) sleuthing!  Great work y'all!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 28, 2016 10:46 pm

Great work AAL and everyone, I am so amazeballs as to how well you guys are seeing all the details....y'all are so in the zone and picking things up I didn't see in the extended preview yes

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 10:59 pm

It would be almost impossible for me to go unspoiled and monitor the threads. LOL I've made a huge step even posting here.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2016 11:04 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It would be almost impossible for me to go unspoiled and monitor the threads. LOL I've made a huge step even posting here.

What I have found though, is there is a lot that is picked up by non spoiled, that I didn't know which in turns makes me sleuth as well! So I think we have the best of both worlds! yes

Catching up on threads, awesome job everyone!

ETA: BTW this goes on in International threads all the time. Some seasoned sleuthers here sleuth there as well, so I thank you all for participating. This was the objective, to get involved, the old fashion way. We are responsible for teaching those that are interested in sleuthing but have no idea how to start! It's like I taught my son how to make homemade tomatoe sauce Italian style otherwise the tradition will be lost!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat May 28, 2016 11:15 pm

Its a lot of fun. Like a huge jigsaw puzzle. It's what drew most of here to begin with. My hats off to you all. :claphands :claphands :claphands

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 11:45 am

Bringing this over to Chase's thread, so it doesn't get lost.

Ladybug82 wrote:Here's the Chase and Jojo video:

Source

TeamChase - NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 27 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 15 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma