SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:25 am

^^Interesting that Sharleen puts JT in the F4...and completely heartbreaking that she leaves Chase out. :tissuebox

If we had evidence of Luke in Thailand, I'd be more willing to entertain the thought of Luke being F1. I think it was moonchild who suggested that JoJo cuts Luke to remove the temptation and spare the F1's feelings. This theory is making sense to me at the moment.

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

Post by aviej Fri Jul 01, 2016 1:35 am

In JoJo's talk with CH upon arriving in BA she confessed something - she has strong feelings for a few of the guys but the feelings are very similar. So then the question begs, what is similar about the feelings? The only thing I'm coming up with is passion. So to me, based on what I have seen so far, Chase looks like the only one who can offer something different. I may have my rose-colored glasses on but that's what I as as something that is distinctive and dissimilar.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Fri Jul 01, 2016 12:20 pm

aviej wrote:In JoJo's talk with CH upon arriving in BA she confessed something - she has strong feelings for a few of the guys but the feelings are very similar. So then the question begs, what is similar about the feelings? The only thing I'm coming up with is passion. So to me, based on what I have seen so far, Chase looks like the only one who can offer something different. I may have my rose-colored glasses on but that's what I as as something that is distinctive and dissimilar.

You're right, aviej. I think Chase could offer JoJo something different in the best way. The question is...is she truly ready for it? She says she is ready for engagement, marriage, etc. but she is still so very young at age 25. If she was just a little older, I think she would be handling this differently. Her idealism about love was really highlighted during her date with Wells. It's a less grounded take on love, imo. She says she wants what her and Ben had and what Ben has with Lauren...but I think she is projecting those things/feelings onto Jordan even though some of us think Jordan might come up short in the long haul. 

As others have suggested, she may choose Jordan because she has a lot of fun with him, it's hot and heavy (what 20-somethings really like), and would look great by her side for the media rounds. I'm sure she fell hard for Chase, but not sure she allowed herself to fall completely in love with him if she truly isn't ready emotionally for all that could bring. We shall see. I would love to be proven wrong on this.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:16 pm

agentcurls wrote:
aviej wrote:In JoJo's talk with CH upon arriving in BA she confessed something - she has strong feelings for a few of the guys but the feelings are very similar. So then the question begs, what is similar about the feelings? The only thing I'm coming up with is passion. So to me, based on what I have seen so far, Chase looks like the only one who can offer something different. I may have my rose-colored glasses on but that's what I as as something that is distinctive and dissimilar.

You're right, aviej. I think Chase could offer JoJo something different in the best way. The question is...is she truly ready for it? She says she is ready for engagement, marriage, etc. but she is still so very young at age 25. If she was just a little older, I think she would be handling this differently. Her idealism about love was really highlighted during her date with Wells. It's a less grounded take on love, imo. She says she wants what her and Ben had and what Ben has with Lauren...but I think she is projecting those things/feelings onto Jordan even though some of us think Jordan might come up short in the long haul. 

As others have suggested, she may choose Jordan because she has a lot of fun with him, it's hot and heavy (what 20-somethings really like), and would look great by her side for the media rounds. I'm sure she fell hard for Chase, but not sure she allowed herself to fall completely in love with him if she truly isn't ready emotionally for all that could bring. We shall see. I would love to be proven wrong on this.

I have a very different take on this. I like Chase, he's smokin hot, sweet and I think very sincere. My thoughts are that they give their F4 early on, reported as early as the first night so they can set up the HTDs. So he was in F4 all this time. If she was really interested in him, why did she wait till this late date to point out to him that she didnt think they were on the same page. I think the producers put pressure on her to develop that relationship more, especially if she was thinking of sending Luke home at F4. They needed another viable possibility for the next lead that would leave broken hearted. It would need to look like she had stronger feelings for Chase than Luke. JMO

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sat Jul 02, 2016 12:29 am

JoJo and Chase had their first date in episode 3. In episode 6 we see JoJo drawing reference to their conversation about her love language. So even though we got proof in episode 6 that they were not on the same page, apparently she hinted it back on episode 5. In episode 4 he lost the football game therefore he would not have had SQT with her except maybe in the RC. I think time is a factor for their relationship stalling. Out of all the guys, we have seen JoJo have the most SQT with Jordan. But since Luke is likely to leave at F4, I'd think it ssafe to say she had stronger feelings for Chase. Typically as well F3 is who they have in mind for the next bachelor. So I think based on the edit of the show, they wanted Chase as either her F1 or as the next Bach. Of course now that everyone is crazy over Luke, he might get the coveted spot.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 03, 2016 12:58 pm

Oh, Chase heartbeat

I wanted to refer back to the quote where Jo lays out the type of guy she's looking for:

"I know that I need somebody who is sweet and sensitive, but passionate and loving and deep. I want to be with somebody who has the ability to make me smile and to make me feel special. It is really important for me to end up with somebody who I know will be a best friend; somebody who I could easily see myself spending my life with. I want to feel safe--that's so important to me. It's something that I need, that I must have in a relationship."

Things that Jo said either to Chase or about Chase on their first 1:1 date:
"Ability to make me smile"
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 24esti9
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 2s7to9e
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Wlyhvr
Plus, on night 1, Chase was one of the guys who came out wearing a goofy prop. Also, the knockerballs scene where they were laughing and having a ball :gotcha: could be added to this list.

"make me feel special"
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 23szloi

"...somebody I know will be my best friend"
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 8wky1i
(also "deep")
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Dompvo
(Episode 6)

"...somebody that I could easily see myself spending my life with"
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 2vd2ykn

"I want to feel safe."
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 2hzmmp0
veg's caps

Just like Jordan, Chase has had several overlays that indicate that he is eliminated and quite a few that hint towards him being F1.  scratch
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jul 03, 2016 1:16 pm

AC, I brought this one over here b:c it's pretty Chase-centric:

agentcurls wrote:
Re: "that maybe there is a side to Jordan..." -JoJo's PI

Could she have been prodded by tptb to say certain things to perpetuate a "Jordan's ulterior motives" storyline? 
Or are we seeing a glimpse of her trust issues with Jordan? So much has been made about who she can trust this season.

AC, that's the big question this season: "Who is Jordan?" Is he the guy who is truly there for the right reasons or is he seeking fame, possibly the next lead gig, and exploiting, per the producers, JoJo's need for words of affirmation by telling her everything that she wants to hear?

Jordan has the meatiest (Oh, Chad) storyline of the F4--Chase is a close 2nd right now--in terms of possible outcomes. Both of them could go either way right now, which is making me wonder if, at this point, Chase and Jordan were her F2.

We'll see.

agentcurls wrote: There is still this: (re: handing out roses to JT and Alex) JoJo in PI "I can go to bed tonight knowing I didn't make a (overlay over Chase) mistake."

After episode 3, I did notice that Chase's edit started to include more references to JoJo making a mistake and letting go of the person with whom she could have had a future. The number of allusions to that outcome were numerous this last episode, most likely b:c the show wanted us to think that Chase was going home, but possibly b:c of foreshadowing:

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Dc7qm8
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 2h52po3
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Idsjnb

His arc is becoming about needing to open up about his feelings and falling behind in relationship compared with the other guys. Chase's genuine shock over being on a 2:1 when he was super confident in his relationship with Jo when Jo was perceiving them as stalling fascinates me. Is she pulling a Ben where she's treating Chase like Ben treated her, i.e., building another relationship in case things fall through with the F1, all, of course, at producer bidding?  no idea I can easily see Chase becoming this season's Reid.

But then we have these types of moments between them that make me wonder:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 2lbmkx4
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 2w1zkhi

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 1zw1chg
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 22nsax

Is the rest of this season just a crazy rollercoaster for Chase and JoJo?
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 15qth0i
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon Jul 04, 2016 6:35 pm

I thought this was curious on the 2:1-
JoJo takes Derek to the cozy, fluffy couch for SQT, making it appear their time is "cozier":
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Jojo5710
JoJo and Chase walk by there:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Jojo5810
and wind up here; a less cozy area, but it almost forces them to canoodle closer together and for JoJo to find more comfort with Chase than the couch (those sneaky producers):
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Jojo5910
Talk about makeshift!!:
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Jojo6010
But, then we see JoJo later taking Chase to the "cozy couch" I'm guessing after their time in the music hall (see the red pillows, and what looks like a black handbag, etc) 
NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers* - Page 23 Jojo6110
(my own SCs ....pardon my ramblings...thank you for humoring me)

We didn't get to see them interact at the sandboard date CP, ^the above SQT^, episode 6 CP, and I'm wondering what else of Chojo is on the cutting room floor?

So on the topic of lack of Chase talk in PIs, VOs, and blogs...because maybe there is less of a story...but there has to be a story for him to make it to F3, so this has me scratching my head a little.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:03 pm

Nice recap AC. I also noticed on that date when they were leaving the couch that the camera zoomed in on the couch, so it had me looking for something that perhaps wasn't there. Anyways, I noticed as well a lack of interaction with Chase on screen. This is the complete opposite of what is shown with Jordan. At every corner we see JoJo with Jordan, but not much of Chase. But the camera pans on him the most I think when there's a VO. I guess if Chase is a major player they'd have to up his airtime from next week onward.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:58 pm

^ AC, that is really curious about Chase having the less comfortable and posh location. TPTB were really working him over regarding being the less favored guy on this date, weren't they? They made sure to leave in there the scene of the two of them walking past the comfy couch to the makeshift bench giggling

So you think that they intentionally did that? It seems like the two of them would be so uncomfortable there that the conversation would be quick. Maybe that was the point. But she kept Chase over Derek even though she had to push Chase to open up. Why didn't she just dump him there or why didn't she dump both of them?

@aviej, I'm not entirely following what you're saying in your post. Are you saying that overall in the season we are not seeing a lot of interaction with Chase but we always see interaction with Jordan? Or something else?

I think that Chase's screentime did jump last episode. It could be because he is a major player in the end. It could be that they are making him known as a potential next lead. It could be that they have to build a story that explains the reason that he is cut in 3 episodes.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:09 am

Yes. I was saying that when compared to Jordan, Chase has little airtime. However, we do see the camera pan to him often when there are VOs. I think as well that his airtime is going to increase in the next few episodes as well as we get closer to the end. The way I'm thinking through things right now is that Chase is cut because he didn't open up sooner about his feelings. Does he even say he's in love with her? I guess he'd have to say something to make it to Thailand right? But anyways, I think Jordan and Robby have been able to confidently express their feelings whereas we see Chase more hesitant. And, I think that is natural because, of the F4, Chase would have spent the least amount of time with her I think.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:54 pm

Do we have any close up SCs of Chases' hands/fingers to study?
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 27 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - CHASE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing NO Spoilers*

+17
aviej
Lievta
iamreal2u
rhondam
mysthelma