SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 19:02

Yeah me neither, stupid move imo however romantic MF and co think these engagements are.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 19:34

To me the triple engagement is like something out of a fanfic written by a 12-year-old girl but I know I am only speaking as a lowly commoner. I mean you don't see an engagement ring on my finger now do you? #MarryMeWells  TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f602 TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f602 TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f602 TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 1f602
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:15

I don't like engagements on these shows and these just seem like a joke. Fleiss never met an engagement he didn't like so if one's good, 3 must be great. stupid

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:19

ITA with you. 1000%. 
If he could get one of them to marry right then that would be his fantasy. 
I don't define engagement as this show does. It is a joke and that's what makes me wonder if money sweetened that pot this season.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:26

I'm absolutely floored Carly didn't try to one-up Josh/Amanda and Lace/Grant and marry Evan at the FRC. #TakeThatKirk
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:28

Quick question..I'm not familiar with this show.. They film for 2 weeks, right? These people got engaged after just 2 weeks? If true.. How ridiculous duh
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:31

It's actually 2 1/2 - 3 weeks so much better. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:31

It's more than 2 weeks. But overall the couples spend a lot of time with each other sweating buckets in the Mexico heat. That part is designed to get them to fall madly in love in very short order. Like heat hypnosis.
:dripdrip

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:32

bluwavz wrote:I'm absolutely floored Carly didn't try to one-up Josh/Amanda and Lace/Grant and marry Evan at the FRC. #TakeThatKirk
I just hope she's pregnant. That'll steal Jams thunder right quick!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by puppiesandkittens Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:32

Carly engaged to Evan? laugh out loud I can't WAIT to watch that unfold!

puppiesandkittens

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:33

I seriously don't think I can watch this mess.  Evan with anyone for the time they're filming?   TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 623245435  TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 1838857674

I wasnt overly fond of Carly but didn't mind her either.  Now, I don't think I'll be able to look at her without gagging.  TakeThatKirk - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 20 1838857674

I just can't get behind Jam at this point and Lace and Grant do nothing for me either.

I'm not even sure I can properly snark with the loser and pairings that make up this season. laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue 28 Jun 2016 - 21:34

Lily wrote:...These people got engaged after just 2 weeks?...
They film about 18 days. The couples are with each other 24/7. They spend way more time together than any of the Bachelor/Bachelorettes that get engaged JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 21 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18