SELECT CONTENT

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:26 pm

bellehuntley wrote:You're probably right though Sprite, they love to make fake drama on this show!

And the longer you are on, the bigger the paycheck.

I'm curious who does Chad wrong and he'll come after and try to take their domain names.

california90

Back to top Go down

MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:33 pm

Just as I thought. If he's at BIP, he'll do what he wants including posting SM. laugh out loud

Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  May 23
If the boot fits  MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f64c  MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 1f64c
MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CjMFuEsUgAAtHeQ

1:55am Jun 5
Chad Johnson ‏@1ChadJohnson  11h11 hours ago
Chad Johnson Retweeted Luke Pell
Chances are they don't fit since you bought them and signed up b4 u knew Joelle was the bachelorette LOL #truthbomb

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:42 pm

LOL interesting.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by MiniDiva Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:34 pm

^^GA, Chad still has his phone (?) as he is trolling SM, Luke's reply below.   cantstopl    

In reply to Chad Johnson
Luke Pell ‏@Luke__Pell  7h7 hours ago
@1ChadJohnson @JoelleFletcher @BacheloretteABC  @Luke_Pell
MakeTheBachelorGreatAgain - BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 5 CkL2ytKUkAIIa1J
MiniDiva
MiniDiva

Female Posts : 4101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:55 pm

They are going to have a twitter war! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:31 pm

If we must have Chad, I would like to see Jubilee to crush him. IMO she has the gravitas to do so and smile all the way.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:42 pm

I'm pretty sure she's wearing those boots on Luke's HTD.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:07 pm

I would love for Jubilee to question Chad about his time in the Marines. Maybe she get some answers to our questions, that he has yet to answer on twitter.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:46 pm

Are we sure Chase can't/won't go on BIP? He faved JJ's tweet from a day ago, where he mentioned all the BIP contestants going on strike from SM to film.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:08 pm

The only way Chase will be on BIP is if there is absolutely 100% no way he'll become the next lead.  He either would've had to turn down them down or TPTB are 100% set on who is next lead is and it's not him and he's not even being considered as a back up option.  Anyone they're interested in will be being strung along and having all kinds of promises made to them to keep them on the hook at this point and not set foot anywhere near the drama and trouble of BIP.  And if he turned them down as lead, I doubt he'd choose to continue dealing with them by going on BIP.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:33 pm

IDk, I am betting neither Luke or Chase will be on BIP, which will basically give away who the Bachelor is and I'm sure they both are hoping to be the next lead  I think there is no way they will pick Robby either. I'll be surprised to see either of them. I am interested who the rest of the guys will be. Christian posted this tweet, saying to watch this weeks epi with them: Brandon, Chirstian, and Alex. https://twitter.com/mrcbishop/status/739259197531951104 is weird because I would think some would be on BIP.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:12 pm

Duke702 wrote:IDk, I am betting neither Luke or Chase will be on BIP, which will basically give away who the Bachelor is and I'm sure they both are hoping to be the next lead  I think there is no way they will pick Robby either. I'll be surprised to see either of them. I am interested who the rest of the guys will be. Christian posted this tweet, saying to watch this weeks epi with them: Brandon, Chirstian, and Alex. https://twitter.com/mrcbishop/status/739259197531951104  is weird because I would think some would be on BIP.

They could come in later..?

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 21 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 21  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

BIP - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - JoJo Fletcher - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+48
traveler90
sdmom
SarahD
sosleepy
mysthelma
Idlemess
robinvi
nd4reality
LoveDovez
hae1001
bronco18