SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:03 pm

Not big deals at all, just personal perferences only. peace
Some like Red, some like Black. I happen to NOT like Lauren B, and that's about it.

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by hae1001 Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:05 pm

The unofficial rule of selfies:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/25334-is-it-a-selfie-if-you-dont-take-the-picture-yourself-this-7-more-hard-hitting
Yes, all those pictures she took with other people are selfies IMO. I do agree with you, @Lennoxcolinrolland though, what's the big deal about selfies?
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:06 pm

Lauren has about 12 total pictures of just her that come up on her IG, I didn't check dates.  She has many more pics with other people. I don't follow her on snapchat, so I have no idea how often she posts.

Maybe a quarter had the duck lips, she has a natural pout that is very similar in shape to duck lips, you can see it in the group pic from the kickball.  The vacant eyes with no expression is there in almost every picture of her alone and some of the ones with other people. There just isn't a lot of personality to me in her expression.  IMO. Others may think she has a lot personality of expression.  

I don't hate Lauren, I just don't feel particularly bad for her. She is fairly blah to me, which is probably why some really like her.  I also don't admire her, because to me there is not really much to admire, just like there isn't much to hate either. JMO.

BTW, I am not sure why we need to bring in JoJo to the Lauren conversation since we have been asked to leave Lauren and Ben comparisons out of the JoJo discussion threads unless they are mentioned in the episodes. If I am wrong here feel free to delete my post as a whole instead of editing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:07 pm

If I didn't like someone, I wouldn't be on their forum. I,m here because I love both Ben and Lauren and their love story.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:11 pm

Junequilts wrote:If I didn't like someone, I wouldn't be on their forum.  I,m here because I love both Ben and Lauren and their love story.

That is why I never post on the fan thread unless is complimentary since it should only be positive, discussion threads are for positive and negative opinions.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:14 pm

hae1001 wrote:The unofficial rule of selfies:
http://www.bustle.com/articles/25334-is-it-a-selfie-if-you-dont-take-the-picture-yourself-this-7-more-hard-hitting
Yes, all those pictures she took with other people are selfies IMO. I do agree with you, @Lennoxcolinrolland though, what's the big deal about selfies?
Thanks for that. Eh, I still consider a selfie a pic you take of yourself by yourself. And I really don't see the big deal. It's just a picture. If you feel/look hot.. snap away.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:15 pm

This is a discussion thread, so it does not have to be fans of the couple discussing only.
I love taking selfies of my grandson and I. He is a ham so we are always cutting up. We make silly faces, no duck ones, however. If I can coerce my husband, he will humor me on occasion. With this being said, the selfies are fairly private and maybe number 20 a year.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:16 pm

Eventhough I find Lauren snapchat and ig posting little bored . I think when she is out with her group of friends she is a different person . She knows how to have fun and just be herself . Not seeing any kind of awkwardness in there .Example was when she was in cali for a reunion with Amanda and jubilee and they went clubbing as I saw jubilee and Amanda's snapchat that time . She is just having fun and I think she has a silly sides of her . I do think she is really chosing to be cautious on posting her social media due to the situation that being careful what people would say against her and hard to take criticism:) I don't hate Lauren . Just an observation Smiley

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 39 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:19 pm

I don't mind the occasional selfies and frankly prefer those over ads for detox tea, Fab Fit Fun boxes, graze boxes, teeth whiteners, popcorn, and hello fresh to name a few ... to each his/her own

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:30 pm

sublime wrote:I don't mind the occasional selfies and frankly prefer those over ads for detox tea, Fab Fit Fun boxes, graze boxes, teeth whiteners, popcorn, and hello fresh to name a few ... to each his/her own

In fairness, I appreciate that they are not constantly trying to get their fans to buy stuff via their SM. Huge improvement over many of the other franchise alumni.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sun Jun 12, 2016 11:39 pm

^Lauren has actually given some of the free stuff she's been sent (which I'm sure the companies wanted her to post about) to her friend. Shows that, as of right now, she has no interest in doing those sort of social media ads.

eta link: https://twitter.com/MeganCeyXoXo/status/730792818042507264

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Mon Jun 13, 2016 12:08 am

I have a lot of respect for Lauren....just as I did for Des....both picked up their lives and moved to towns where their new loves and fiance's lived.  Both started over making new friends and working to get settled in RL working toward their HEA.  My hope for Lauren is that she and Ben have as happy and successful marriage as Des and Chris.  I have become a believer in the sincerity of both Lauren and Ben and their love for each other as I have watched them post season.  I find both of them good hearted kind people, very normal, very friendly and appreciative and by all accounts integrating their lives together.  I have a hard time understanding all the criticism Lauren receives. I also think the IG dog filters are funny....but I love dogs so maybe I am biased.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 59 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom