SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by michelle1 Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Ya lauren usually snaps when shes bored, i think she gets out and about but doesnt snap in the moment... can we really blame her....i think thats refreshing (we need to get off the phone). Also, i think its a way that many of lauren and ben fans can see them together at many points and i actually think thats why they made it. You will see many lauren and ben fans getting anxious if they dont post on sm for a day. I have no real problem with her sc TBH...not that interesting but i can deal.

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 am

Holy Cow! This article is claiming that Ben and Lauren is done and Ben wants JoJo back but JoJo will never take him back!

How can the write this crap and get by with it!

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/ben-higgins-in-love-jojo-fletcher-lauren-bushnell-the-bachelor-105201
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:41 am

babs wrote:Holy Cow!  This article is claiming that Ben and Lauren is done and Ben wants JoJo back but JoJo will never take him back!

How can the write this crap and get by with it!

http://www.intouchweekly.com/posts/ben-higgins-in-love-jojo-fletcher-lauren-bushnell-the-bachelor-105201

When there's nothing to report you make things up. Didn't Lauren meet with Des a couple of days ago? I would say that it is about a wedding dress or wedding planning.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:46 am

Lauren and Ben are totally broken up, but Lauren's sister still went to visit them in Denver. These tabloid stories change each week, and they have no base to reality. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:23 pm

Surprisingly, People are asking if it's true! All the signs are there that it is NOT true but yet people wonder. Sometimes I questions the intelligences and maturity of some of the people that watch this show and actually follow it on different sites.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by mamahamme Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:30 pm

You're absolutely right Babs. I was wondering if the news was true but all the signs say otherwise. As sad as I am to admit I'm probably one of the customers that keep the tabloids in business. Funny thing is I never buy the magazine's. Thanks for bringing me to to realization.

mamahamme

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:39 pm

^ Not that I actually believe this story, but people question things in regards to this show because social media doesn't always tell the true story. Josh and Andi were vacationing with the Dorfman's in Vegas two weeks before their break up and the pictures they posted showed them looking happy, when we obviously know now that was not the case. The same can be said for all of the other couples that didn't make it from this show. We don't know these people and we are not with them in real life. We only get the picture of their life that they want us to see via social media.

Like I said though, I doubt this story is true.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:59 pm

There have been reports like this circulating since Ben's finale. In Touch just decided to pick it up. I just don't think there is much logic here. If Ben and Lauren break up, I don't think it will have much of anything to do with JoJo. How does the same "source" have insight into BOTH Ben and Lauren's personal relationship dynamics, but also insight into JoJo's head with how she feels towards Ben? This is silly.

I only tend to take these tabloid stories in regard to this franchise seriously if it's coming from US Weekly. In Touch is the same trash that told us Ashley and JP were over due to his insane jealousy, Des was regretting her "default" choice of Chris and they were dunzo, I think they also had idiot stories about SeanCat. They are just taking the new 'ette season and rehashing crap to try to sell mags.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:06 pm

These magazines are ridiculous and beyond.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:14 pm

Of course it's the same magazine that JJ Lane trash talked K&S. no no OK, InTouch, and Life & Style are trash mags. Anything for a buck and they are just bored Ben & Lauren have nothing to give them.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 1f49c

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 41 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:35 pm

^^^JJ is scum and how anyone can be his friend baffles me. Yuk! no no
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:20 pm

I know this IG comment issue is a bit deadhorse but why oh why are people so obsessed they go to Lauren's sisters IG page to comment how skinny she is? Whatever the 'fans' think about Lauren, don't go to the family members' pages to spout it. At least keep it at Lauren's page. Jmo.

https://instagram.com/p/BGufCyGiDux/
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 41 of 80 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom