SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:29 pm

More from EW.

http://www.ew.com/article/2016/06/23/bachelor-spin-off-ben-higgins-lauren-bushnell

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Eb97c9
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

Post by Al Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:51 pm

hae1001 wrote:I think the reason they have been offered this now, and not just the wedding special, mostly has to do with ABC Family's switch to Freeform. It was renamed because they wanted to attract a more mature audience. Reality television is the current 18- 24 gold mine. This is them taking those steps to offer a different variety.
I agree. Like other people have said, if this is successful I don't think they'll stop at Ben and Lauren. This could be the next step for other future couples as well.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by FLChica Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:31 pm

bleuberry wrote:If Sean turned down a paying show, there must have been an issue in the negotiating process laugh out loud.

I just love it when you post what I am thinking @bleuberry.  hi  IMHO it had more to do with Wratherine's jealousies, insecurities and the fragile state of their "relationship". All of this has been acknowledged by Seanie & Wratherine through their book, blogs, interviews and in all its glory on Marriage Boot Camp. As I recall, Wratherine was quite awkward on-camera and had a tough time overcoming her nervous blinking, giggling and other annoying habits. Thankfully the endless appearances, interviews, reality shows, etc. have allowed her to improve her on-air demeanor. Lauren, IMHO, is infinitely more polished.

I may actually watch the newly crowned golden couple / face of the franchise and their show. It has to be more entertaining and less humiliating than the infamous wardrobe malfunction during the tacky boudoir photo shoot and the pitiful "countdown to consummation" during SeanCat's paid for TV wedding IMO. I know when you don't bite the hand that feeds you, TPTB control "your" wedding. I'm still hoping BenLo will keep it classy. And please, BenLo - no silly "grown-sexy" nonsense.

Last edited by FLChica on Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

PRIDE is concerned with WHO is right. Humility is concerned with what is right. 

** Tell the truth - even when it is unpopular. **
FLChica
FLChica

Female Posts : 1336

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:52 pm

This thread is a Ben/Lo thread discussion thread. Please keep the discussion on Ben/Lo.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:01 pm

Here you go . They admitted they were worried at first about their new reality show .

http://www.etonline.com/tv/191786_exclusive_ben_higgins_lauren_bushnell_worried_about_new_reality_show_ben_and_lauren_happily_ever_after/

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 9zt107Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 XgicucBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 Oaw2uvBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 2pqw5k8Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 30szzauBen Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2 - Page 61 1118sr4

"challenges are what makes life interesting,overcoming them is what makes life meaningful.real love is when you are completely committed to someone even when they are being completely unlovable.a strong marriage requires two people who chose to love each other even on those days when they struggle to like each other.a great marriage doesn't happen when the perfect couple gets together.It happens when an imperfect couple gets together and learn to enjoy each other's differences."
lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:06 pm

It seems like they have a realistic approach to the show. They were offered before, but weren't ready yet with Lauren moving to Denver, but feel ready now. Lauren's thinking of career change to interior design and blogging, and Ben might be entering to politics, so there's that. Lauren and Ben aren't a selling themselves as the most exiting people here, it's just their normal life, and that appeals to many people. And it won't be 24/7.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:19 pm

Hmmm...I wish them luck, but I do think they both are kind of naive. It may not be 24/7 but it could be 16+ hour days with the weekend off and that might last for weeks? 
It could be fun for them and hopefully the money is good. I do think it's going to be more grueling than what they think.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lovebites8727 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:21 pm

They actually said it is all about their life . For sure this is all about their life . I mean what else all about ? That is why it's called Ben and Lauren happily ever after.Oh Ben you are funny laugh out loud. It looks like  more of documenting their private life to the public. I am just wondering on Lauren . She said she is not back in Alaska after bachelor but still with Alaska .. So that means Alaska airline letting her staying at their company without actually working with them? reading their interviews I wanna see how it plays on tv giggling hopefully they entertain their fans about their private life . It looks like Jessica and nick show concept to me but for sure their team is different since they are just newly engaged and not yet married . So more of a newlyengaged show theme.

lovebites8727
lovebites8727

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:22 pm

I'm not surprised Lauren may not fly as her career anymore. She's only going to continue to get recognized, and it won't aid in her settling into life in Denver. 3 years at a job in your mid 20's is a good time to re-evaluate life goals and what you want. Who she was 3 years ago is different than who she is now.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:30 pm

The girl moved to denver left everything behind...i think that her being a flight attendent also means being away from home.....shes said it many times her mom quit after she had kids...i think she would def keep it as an alternative whenever needed...but yh shes going to probably venture into having her blog etc...sounds pretty cool...LOVE her style.

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:38 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Hmmm...I wish them luck, but I do think they both are kind of naive. It may not be 24/7 but it could be 16+ hour days with the weekend off and that might last for week? 
It could be fun for them and hopefully the money is good. I do think it's going to be more grueling than what they think.
I agree they may be a little naive and think it's gonna be loads of fun when realistically it may not be at times, but I like that they've had the conversations about communicating and making their relationship the priority. I hope they call each other out on that if the filming starts to get to be too much.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Thu Jun 23, 2016 11:42 pm

FMG2015 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Hmmm...I wish them luck, but I do think they both are kind of naive. It may not be 24/7 but it could be 16+ hour days with the weekend off and that might last for week? 
I agree they may be a little naive and think it's gonna be loads of fun when realistically it may not be at times, but I like that they've had the conversations about communicating and making their relationship the priority. I hope they call each other out on that if the filming starts to get to be too much.

I wouldnt say naive but yes anyone in their position wouldnt really know what they are getting themselves into...but i do think they have their priorities straight...i doubt it can really tarnish their relationship. So im not sure how these reality shows work..is it similar to the bachelor minus the dates

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 70 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - Bachelor 20 - Discussion - #2

+72
allykat
Mommyof2
maniluh
casjacknick
sdmom