SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:09 pm

For the most part it would've been the same cast. There would've only been a difference in a few guys.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19235

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:18 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:SC's of tonight's epi are up: SC No Discussion Thread

Doesn't look like they gave us much new to look at.  I'll do tonight's SC's and get them posted tomorrow hopefully by early afternoon.

Thanks, LadyBug. Appreciated as usual. I wish we could just skip to episode 6 or so. I'm so bored with it right now.. laugh out loud I hope you are enjoying your summer so far, Sweet Lady!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:26 pm

So is there a 2-on-1 date next episode and is the thought still Chase or will there be another 2-on-1?
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:27 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:
sosleepy wrote:^^ yeah, I agree. Chad is so OTT, that I'm starting to feel like this is Chad's season! He's even stealing JoJo's Thunder. Gah. Can't wait for him to get off my screen. Maybe then we'll start to learn a bit more about the real contenders and get rid of all this stupid Chad noise.

Honestly I just don't think I even care to get to know the real contenders anymore. This season feels like a total waste to me. The F4 is boring, the final couple is boring, this season is boring.

All JMO.

As dull and boring ( I realize its only episode 3 I'm just trying to make a point. ) as this season has been so far sans Chad I really wonder if Caila's cast would have been any better? I know they cast certain cast for certain leads, so would hers have been any better looking, any less whiny, and less chance of having a tad less hair gel??

There is 100% chance anybody could ever make me believe that MF and Co in any way ever thought JoJo could ever be interested in Evan and James the singer plus a few others this season.. Are people just burnt out on the show and are not applying anymore or what on earth is going on?

JMOAA: It has little to do with casting as much as it does with scripting, storyline and formula.
I refuse to believe that 26+ people are totally devoid of anything entertaining. I watch BB every summer and don't have trouble watching or keeping interest. Same with Survivor. So I don't put the blame on cast.
I put the blame on production. There have not been a whole lot of change ups since season 1. Stale formula, IMO. I don't think we need 10+ episodes. It's pulling teeth. Too much filler and not enough substance.
Maybe cut 15 cast the first episode, leaving under 10 potentials.
Have the main live in the house 24/7 with the other cast so more natural things can unfold. Have more normal dates--a cook out at the mansion, more charity functions, competitive team sports dates, art dates, scavenger hunts. Things don't have to jump the shark every episode. We've gotten desensitized.
Don't cast for drama. It's not believable anymore. That ship has sailed. Natural drama will unfold on it's own sharing a house with only one desired "it" amongst multiple suitors.
Last but not least--maybe the viewers don't need 2 hours of bullcrap and might be better off with 90 minutes of reality.
The problem is all the old still works. Ratings are still coming in with the old. So no reason to change.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:35 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

Honestly I just don't think I even care to get to know the real contenders anymore. This season feels like a total waste to me. The F4 is boring, the final couple is boring, this season is boring.

All JMO.

As dull and boring ( I realize its only episode 3 I'm just trying to make a point. ) as this season has been so far sans Chad I really wonder if Caila's cast would have been any better? I know they cast certain cast for certain leads, so would hers have been any better looking, any less whiny, and less chance of having a tad less hair gel??

There is 100% chance anybody could ever make me believe that MF and Co in any way ever thought JoJo could ever be interested in Evan and James the singer plus a few others this season.. Are people just burnt out on the show and are not applying anymore or what on earth is going on?

JMOAA:  It has little to do with casting as much as it does with scripting, storyline and formula.
I refuse to believe that 26+ people are totally devoid of anything entertaining. I watch BB every summer and don't have trouble watching or keeping interest. Same with Survivor. So I don't put the blame on cast.
I put the blame on production. There have not been a whole lot of change ups since season 1. Stale formula, IMO. I don't think we need 10+ episodes. It's pulling teeth. Too much filler and not enough substance.
Maybe cut 15 cast the first episode, leaving under 10 potentials.
Have the main live in the house 24/7 with the other cast so more natural things can unfold. Have more normal dates--a cook out at the mansion, more charity functions, competitive team sports dates, art dates, scavenger hunts. Things don't have to jump the shark every episode. We've gotten desensitized.
Don't cast for drama. It's not believable anymore. That ship has sailed. Natural drama will unfold on it's own sharing a house with only one desired "it" amongst multiple suitors.
Last but not least--maybe the viewers don't need 2 hours of bullcrap and might be better off with 90 minutes of reality.
The problem is all the old still works. Ratings are still coming in with the old. So no reason to change.

interesting Good Post Remember Kristin with the knife on Andrew's season?? That was the good ole days before they thought they had to ram roid drama down our throats.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:03 pm

Most of the bros this season have the most beautifully manicured beards.   Robby's is especially luxuriant.  I'll bet he conditions.

Last edited by metalgirl on Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:04 pm

I agree, Chad has not gone out of his way, he has all the annoying men trying to push his buttons. They want to make him snap.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:06 pm

Bingo: Evan self inflicted accident waiting to happen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:07 pm

I'm absolutely shocked that pussy Evan didn't blame Chad for his nosebleed. cheeky
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19235

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Nice jump into Jordan's arms JoJo, way too early for mounting him especially in an area where other guys can see.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by metalgirl Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:07 pm

Jordan has the face of a 40 year-old. And his beard isn't good.
metalgirl
metalgirl

Female Posts : 988

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:08 pm

bluwavz wrote:I'm absolutely shocked that pussy Evan didn't blame Chad for his nosebleed. cheeky

I think he looked up to see where Chad was if he could blame him.

And WTH did they add coverage to her bathing suit in the back, it is not that revealing.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 53 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 40 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
babs
iamreal2u
FLChica
Newto
mysthelma
Lucas15
Nonina430
Beagle
jojo47
ElonM