SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:17 am

Who is Shay?

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 53 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:20 am

Dan and Shay who performed on Luke's date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:21 am

Oh, he looks different. Haha

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:26 am

mysthelma wrote:Luke saying if he didn't get a date he would go crawl in a corner and cry by himself is not a real man talking. He is soo in the bubble. He is no more a man than Robby or Chase or Jordan. They are all on this stupid show looking for fame first and foremost. All JMO

I think he was being sarcastic when he said this, JMO. To me a guy who played football at West Point and then served as a commissioned officer in combat is more manly than all the other dudes in the room. May have something to do with the fact that I served six years in the US Army myself. To each her own. Makes this place interesting.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:02 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
mysthelma wrote:Luke saying if he didn't get a date he would go crawl in a corner and cry by himself is not a real man talking. He is soo in the bubble. He is no more a man than Robby or Chase or Jordan. They are all on this stupid show looking for fame first and foremost. All JMO

I think he was being sarcastic when he said this, JMO. To me a guy who played football at West Point and then served as a commissioned officer in combat is more manly than all the other dudes in the room. May have something to do with the fact that I served six years in the US Army myself. To each her own. Makes this place interesting.

This is what I was thinking as well. I think because of the dead pan delivery people took it seriously, rather than for the dry, sarcastic witty way that he may have been thinking about it.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:34 am

Sprite wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:

This is what I was thinking as well. I think because of the dead pan delivery people took it seriously, rather than for the dry, sarcastic witty way that he may have been thinking about it.

So IMO,no way was he really going to sit in the corner and cry (for the reasons mentioned above)... I mean, he didn't even wobble or tear up when mentioning his friend's death... That said, I see zero humor or irony from Luke, he seemed genuinely desperate to have a date and his comment reflected that... I'm starting to think that the reason he is F4 is that he is too serious and brooding for JoJo... JoJo described herself as goofy and several times said she wanted a guy to make her laugh... I have mad respect for Luke but I'm not seeing this playful side that JoJo is looking for.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:20 am

Shay's hair always looks like that! giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 53 of 53 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 51, 52, 53

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - Epi 3-4 - June 6-7th - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+60
julychild
babs
iamreal2u
FLChica
Newto
mysthelma
Lucas15
Nonina430
Beagle
jojo47
ElonM