SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:01 pm

So if Ben is in Florida and Lauren is in LA does that mean they have two camera crews right now? Or only filming one of them? Or taking a short filming break? Because I legit want to understand Ben's job (although I don't know how long he's staying with it) better and I want to see Lauren's photo shoot. I'm so excited for the little peek into their lives this show will be that I'm actually excited to watch them cook dinner though so...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:37 pm

^ LaurenBenHiggi on IG posts bts pics and videos of Lauren's photoshoot.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:43 pm

I looked for it but couldn't find it. I don't have an instagram and if it doesn't come up with a basic search I'm lost. Although I would like to add I love Lauren's knew hair cut in the picture from their engagement party. How can she be prettier though? Literally shouldn't be possible.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:45 pm

casjacknick wrote:I looked for it but couldn't find it. I don't have an instagram and if it doesn't come up with a basic search I'm lost. Although I would like to add I love Lauren's knew hair cut in the picture from their engagement party. How can she be prettier though? Literally shouldn't be possible.
I'm sure someone can send you a link.

I don't think she cut her hair. It's either the hairstyle or she took her extensions out. Most likely the former as just yesterday in a snapchat with Mollie, it was the same length as normal.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:58 pm

casjacknick wrote:I looked for it but couldn't find it. I don't have an instagram and if it doesn't come up with a basic search I'm lost. Although I would like to add I love Lauren's knew hair cut in the picture from their engagement party. How can she be prettier though? Literally shouldn't be possible.

I'm guessing (and really I have no clue) they are just on filming hiatus right now. They said in one interview filming isn't 24/7. They are prob picking and choosing certain events that are more film worthy like the engagment party and 4th of July and making episodes out of that. At least I hope so! I think select filming like that has to be easier on them and their relationship.

Interesting to see Ben back at work! I was starting to wonder if maybe he left his job, but guess not. I bet they will reunite before the weekend.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:35 pm

Lauren just posted the prettiest black and white from their engagement party on her Instagram. Love them. Their hands in that picture! And I can't decide if she's whispering to him or kissing his cheek; who cares either way they are adorable.

casjacknick
casjacknick

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:40 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 1f49e  Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 1f49e  by @lauren_bushnell

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 8367-910 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 I_got_13 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 E5kqdm15 Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 58 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:51 pm

They are adorable!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:54 pm

Adorable picture ..: I wonder what song they are dancing to.

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:56 pm

:rosiecolored :rosiecolored

What an adorable picture!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jul 13, 2016 5:58 pm

So cute. Love these two.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:11 pm

I think this is the photographer who took engagement photos
https://instagram.com/p/BHxzdgxgpFx/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 58 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 57, 58, 59 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom