SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:55 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BH0OWkqgUWX/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 59 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Al Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:11 pm

Seems like Lauren's also in LA for a little bit of business about her blog.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BH0TYCoAmJQ/
It's nice that she seems serious about it and is getting advice/help from others.

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:12 pm

They've been so quiet lately! I don't like it all. Thankfully Lauren graced us with that dancing pic today. 

I was looking at the next humanity and hope Honduras trips and it's July 23rd. I wonder if they'll go on that one? I feel like I saw a comment or an Instagram pic where the girl mentioned can't wait to go to Honduras with you both or something like that. Does anyone else remember that? I feel like that would be something they'd love to film too for the show.
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:28 pm

Also they got check ups maybe a month ago, the dr actually instagrammed it I think. Anyway many wondered if the check up was for travelling out of the country because they both got one on the same day. I think filming anything Humanity and Hope would mean a lot to Ben and it wouldn't surprise me. I think they really will be quiet as they film this show, they want to keep their fans interested so they'll share a little but they also want us to watch it all later. It's a delicate balance that I'm sure they are trying to figure out. Also, of course, life. It just gets in the way of updating your fans sometimes. Smiley

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:46 pm

Oooo... You guys are such good sluethers! I bet they are going to Honduras. What a great episode that could make! (Not that the show should be the priority of the Honduras trip.)

Yeah... They've been quiet, but I feel like they are always a little more quiet when they are separated. More animated together. Smiley

ETA: Also so glad Lauren is getting some precessional help with her blog! I think that's great, I hope it all works out for her and can't wait to read what she has to say.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:14 pm

SeekAny wrote:They've been so quiet lately! I don't like it all. Thankfully Lauren graced us with that dancing pic today. 

I was looking at the next humanity and hope Honduras trips and it's July 23rd. I wonder if they'll go on that one? I feel like I saw a comment or an Instagram pic where the girl mentioned can't wait to go to Honduras with you both or something like that. Does anyone else remember that? I feel like that would be something they'd love to film too for the show.

Here's the photo I think you were referencing:  https://www.instagram.com/p/BHYl9dFhwu8/?taken-by=albrowning85&hl=en

The girl in the photo with Lauren is Ally Browning who is the Director of Development for Humanity & Hope:  http://humanityandhopeunited.org/team.html

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jul 13, 2016 11:41 pm

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 59 302sb2x
Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 59 24etapj

Snapchat: vkdarlingvk

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:09 am

^ I really like that dress. A lot.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:15 am

Very pretty photos. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:57 am

Is that a dress or a dressing gown? It looks like a short little nightie under it.

Very pretty
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jul 14, 2016 1:59 am

babs wrote:Is that a dress or a dressing gown?  It looks like a short little nightie under it.

Very pretty
I thought the same. It's a dress though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:36 am

AmoreBella wrote:I think this is the photographer who took engagement photos
https://instagram.com/p/BHxzdgxgpFx/

She is the photographer
https://instagram.com/p/BH0ut2EgA_B/

Maybe we will get more pictures of the engagement party

Eta: in one of the snaps Lauren said the she still works for Alaska airlines doing PR work and will be working for them Monday and Tuesday.

Picture from photo shoot
https://instagram.com/p/BH06UvVhV91/

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom