SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:57 pm

veg-and they both 'seem' to disappear after HTD's, curious to see which one makes that final 3-that person I think will be our F1.

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by DMBFan Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:56 pm

Lost17 wrote:Luke-Fire Fighting Group Date/First Kiss

photo BL12_zpsibhqiix3.jpg

I find it hard to believe that this was their first kiss... he snuggled right away, she moaned & then went right in for a kiss!

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:54 pm

^^I enjoyed their 'first kiss' best so far. She was definitely wanting it. Looking forward to how their date goes tonight and what all happens. I hope tptb don't make him the 'jealous' guy throughout the season, because after this date, we won't be seeing him as much as the others.

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 11, 2016 2:29 pm

I looked at Luke's bio on the show's website. He says that he doesn't like when a girl talks about her ex on a date.

I wonder how he's going to respond to this tabloid mess especially after coming off their 1:1.

@Lost17, aside from the great attributes that Luke has, what do you think is his path to F1? What do you see in Jo when she's with him that makes you think she might pick him?
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:01 pm

We shall see...and veg, I think I came to a light bulb moment concerning Luke & Jojo, give me a few hours to collect my thoughts on it and put it together.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:09 pm

^^^ can't wait

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 8:52 pm

What I’m seeing up to today-first, we’ll talk about Jordan-he had a leg up IMO because of who he is. Jojo said she found out about him being one of her guys…so she got to find out info, as I’m sure her family had also. He was on her radar. He would’ve been a frontrunner going into night 1, so who else would be able to compare or be in the frontrunning?

Luke amongst the guys that night stood out-made a great first impression riding in on that unicorn-so that gave her something right off the bat they had in common-she thought he was really cute-he arrived last (also got that extended intro) and as he was leaving her, he mentioned he was from Texas also-two things they have in common now. On her People blog she said ‘But I think my favorite entrance was from Luke who rode in on a real unicorn! Come on a hot guy and a unicorn, so much yes!’ What did we see very first thing in this episode-unicorn Jojo-making sure we remember.

We’ve heard a few times Jo is always going for the bad boys-that’s one of her themes this season (Chad and ‘supposedly’ Robby & Jordan along with her ex Chad). TPTB are making sure to throw that in our faces. Another theme is will she end up broken hearted again. So we’ve got the “bad boys” against the “good boys” Luke & Chase. Chase doesn’t have a ‘story’ yet going into E5, for me anyway, didn’t get an extended intro and Luke & Jordan are still definitely in the forefront, so he’ll be a distraction from the real stories going on, along with Robby.

So back to Luke-Jo’s made it clear she’s attracted to him, she practically throws herself at him, haha, but Luke’s more reserved/more of a gentleman (her words) than the other guys. You can see he’s into her and during their first SQT kiss as he kissed her, it was romantic & tender and an amazing first kiss-must have been, she kept on kissing him. Interesting here that we hear no ITM from Jo. Her People blog said this though-
‘And Luke. Wow. He is just a big sexy hunk of a man. Have I told you about his hands? He has the biggest hands. When he wraps his hands around me, I feel so safe and protected. Those hands! Okay, no more commenting on that!’ Notice that was present tense!

Her hot tub date went great, she was giddy with excitement- BUT we didn’t see some of the sizzle really between them that the previews have shown, we got shown one little quick kiss, hello-she was wrapped around the guy and we didn’t get to see it, why? Do they want us to think she has more sizzle/chemistry with Jordan & others? In her People blog she mentions covering her dogs eyes so he wouldn’t be jealous of the other dogs (dog sledding) AND she might have KEPT them covered because she didn’t want him to see ‘that hot tub moment’-we sure didn’t get to see that standing hot tub kiss! Or the outside the hot tub full contact kiss- with Luke smiling by the way!  Or even the poolside kiss! NO, we had to have the Chad show instead! Can you tell I’m not to happy here thinking back on it!

Then we have the dinner portion of the date. Jojo got to hear his back story and just wow on the romantic way Luke says things! Some excerpts-
Luke-I love the things in life, the moments in life that make the hair stand up on the back of your neck-it’s the  best part of life you know and…
Jo-What does that for you?
Luke-I mean, honestly, to have moments like this when I can look in your eyes and know that your eyes are the eyes I can be looking in for the rest of my life-that’s what gives me chills. Jojo LOVED this! She did that little head shake thing like when Ben said I love you and said I agree. She gives him this cute little sound before she kisses him. I’m pretty sure she’s just as smitten here as I am! Her ITM-she likes that he’s confident, values every single day & values relationships…any doubts she had earlier about him being authentic or genuine went out the window-she feels good about him. As she’s giving him the rose she said he impressed her and knew she was physically attracted to him, had chemistry, but now feels their relationship is so much DEEPER (this speaks volumes) than that and makes her excited. Me-So it goes beyond the physical here. Uh, I might have liked his “yes” to receiving that rose, that man is SEXY! Loved his ITM too! beatingheart  

Jo’s ITM walking into concert-My whole life I’ve wanted someone to appreciate me and to look at love the same way I look at love-and when I think of a future and spend my life with-Luke fits that perfectly.

Ok, the next is the light bulb moment I had-the Ben and Lauren theme (which I saw in bits and pieces, but more clearly now) she says also in her ITM-This could be the 1st date of many dates for the rest of my life with Luke-does that sound familiar? Lauren said something similar to Ben. They had a similar hot tub date, dinner & concert and while dancing Jo says in VO-I feel like the LUCKIEST girl-Hmmm, wonder who else said that? And I know that Luke would be an amazing husband, and if tonight is any indication of what can happen in the future, I mean, I’ll fall madly in love with Luke.

Some interesting things, during the season preview, one of her Ben & Lauren reference VO’s is during J&L’s first kiss/staring at each other-‘and then I met Ben and he opened my heart up to something I had never expected’. The flame overlay over their HTD is interesting too, not sure what that means yet, you don’t stick one overlay in the whole preview for nothing, especially when he’s not the Fire Fighter on the show! ALSO, during the hot tub kissing scene a VO is heard saying-I keep smiling because this absolutely could be the 1st date with my future wife!

Jo is looking for someone to love & trust, she’s been burned/heartbroken to many times. She kept mentioning Ben & Lauren (NOW I know why) and wanting her own love story, one that lasts- and I think if she really means it, she’ll go for someone she trusts & is confident in…and that’s Luke’s story, she can trust him, he’s genuine…and she thinks he's sexy and hot too! With all the Ben & Lauren references, I don’t think it’s a coincidence. My take anyway…if she doesn’t choose him, her loss, I’ll be plenty happy watching him as the next lead! :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:20 pm

^@Lost17, that's an incredible look at Luke and his story to date--thank you. So do you think he edges Jordan out at F4-F3? I'm trying to see the next phase of the Luke-Jo story.

I love your passion for these two. Because of it, I did rewatch his 1:1. Luke is quite an amazing man!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:43 pm

veg thanks and I have no idea, but his edit makes me think so. I still think they're both hidden from Thailand for a reason (at this point) she's into both these guys, which one will win her heart, the one that makes it to Thailand. Jo's sensitive to what happened with Ben, she didn't like the I love you's to both she and Lauren (who would) and the blindside, Ben promised he wouldn't. Sensitive to that maybe she let's Jordan go there...or Luke, she'll stick with the guy she loves...more. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:16 pm

@Lost17, what have you done to me? I'm now in love with Luke after reviewing his scenes in the season.

In terms of story, I wonder if his arc will shift next week with the tabloid situation. Luke has made it very, very clear that he is all in for Jo; that he is ready to fall in love and be there for his lady. We hear him talk about the possibilities for the future. For them to be the last couple standing, they will need to successfully overcome at least one, if not several, conflicts together.

I see Luke struggling, like Jordan, with Jo dating other guys. I see him questioning early in the season if their connection is what he thinks it is.

I think that his conflict will come in the next episode.

I'm still unclear if JoJo is in love with him, but he is solid gold. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:26 pm

^^Veg, so glad you see my or more Luke's side now! bestbud! He seems like a great catch for some lucky lady!

Yes, agree-they put that "jealous" VO comment in on that first GD (which I think was really later in the season) for a reason and the connection one I think on their 1on1. I think it'll be hard for him seeing the other guys get her attention now, he's not one-it seems-to be in her face trying to grab her attention in a group setting. Will he fight for her and fight to get that much needed SQT?

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 12, 2016 1:58 pm

Lost, I loves your long post above. Luke seems like a solid and sincere guy. If he doesn't end up with Jojo, some other lucky lady is out there just waiting.

As for why we don't see any SC of Jordan and Luke in Thailand...I think it is because the producers are working very hard to showcase both Jordan and Luke (for next lead? for BIP? because they are F1? IDK). They want the viewers to continue to like and root for both of those guys (for whichever reason), and if they showed a SC of either one of them plus those of Chase and Robby, then by deduction, we would know precisely who went home as F4. They don't want us to know if Luke or Jordan went home at F4, because that might interfere with viewers' dedication to them, impression of them, etc. They want both to have fans up to the very last second they are sent home.

The bigger question for me is: Why did they show us SC of both Chase and Robby in the early previews? Was it because they are being edited as the underdogs (haven't gotten as much airtime as either Luke or Jordan up to this point due to the showcasing of them) and they are throwing out a subtle hint that there is more "there" there with Chase and Robby?

Is it because it is truly a 2 pony race when it gets down to F4, between Luke versus Jordan as her F1...I don't think so, because when the cut goes from F4 to F3, there is still plenty of time for things to evolve and improve...why would you cut your number 2 guy before FDs with lots of private time without cameras if there were things that you had doubts about or needed clarifications about, and before they meet your parents, etc. I think whoever goes home as F4 is truly her F4, meaning between Luke and Jordan she truly likes one and is sure about one quite a bit more than the other (F1/F2/F3 versus F4 with 2 other guys somewhere ahead of F4)

If I had to guess, I'd say that Jordan is her F4. I see a disconnect between the 2 of them, too many moments where she 'can't read' him. She has said on multiple occasions how she values a sensitive guy who can tell her and show her his feelings. I think Luke, Robby (see Robby thread for more on this Smiley ), and Chase have all done that better than Jordan. I also don't think it is simply a matter of time. I think it is a matter of personality differences between the guys, with Jordan simply being less expressive.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
officeRules
violetstoo
AllAboutLove
Ladybug82