SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 12, 2016 2:03 pm

I pulled the excerpts from JoJo's People Blogs that state what she says about each guy. I thought it might help to see it all together and how/if it changes as the season goes on. I can update/edit them for each episode. 

Ep 1
"But I think my favorite entrance was from Luke who rode in on a real unicorn! Come on a hot guy and a unicorn, so much yes!"

"But the night picked up when I had meaningful conversations with guys like James T, who was not only a huge sweetheart but such a gentleman, and Luke, a fellow Texan who hand picked cowgirl boots for me as a gift. How sweet was that?!"

Ep 2
"...even though Luke did give him a run for his money!" (regarding Grant's win at firefighting GD)

"And Luke. Wow. He is just a big sexy hunk of a man. Have I told you about his hands? He has the biggest hands. When he wraps his hands around me, I feel so safe and protected. Those hands! Okay, no more commenting on that! And I didn't know the guys down there could see us!"

Ep 4
"And I may have kept them covered; he [her dog, Jackson] didn't need to see that hot tub moment!"

"Going into our dinner that evening, I was more intrigued by Luke than ever. He's just so mysterious, and I really like that. At dinner, so much of that mystery started to make sense. Luke has been through so much in his life, and hearing him talk about the loss of his good friend just broke my heart. To know he trusted me with this, well, I still struggle to find the words to express how much that means to me. I am so grateful to Luke, and to all the men and women like him and Jason who so proudly serve our country. I felt so honored just to be in his presence that night and I am so very grateful for his sacrifice."

"...this amazing country band performing and being on Luke's arm was a dream. I left my date with Luke that night feeling as lucky as a girl could feel."

Ep 5
"Back at the hotel, it was great just talking to my men. Luke, come on. He is a M-A-N. Can you women out there see what I'm seeing in him? I hope so!" 

Ep 6
"Let me just preface these next few sentences with: I'm sorry Dad. The PASSION between Luke and I ... I mean, I'm sure you all could feel that through your TV. It was HOTT. Period."

"That night, my time with Luke exceeded anything I could have imagined. I wanted to make sure he knew that by giving him the rose." 

Ep 1 Blog
Ep 2 Blog
Ep 3 Blog
Ep 4 Blog
Ep 5 Blog
Ep 6 Blog

Last edited by rhondam on Tue Jun 28, 2016 7:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:53 pm

Something interesting.

In episode 1, there was a PI backdrop that Litta noticed that was unusual.
NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 292wx6v

ETA: LocationTBD

That background popped up again during the week 3, part 2 date with Luke:
NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 Viiat2
NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 2z7ncl3
NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 2j32s03
NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 53sl7l
SCs: veg_out

There were no other dates that had this backdrop. I'd propose that Jo, at some point, and based on the fullness of her face, is doing pickup PIs to fill in the story. Either these were done pre-HTD or after the season.

It's interesting that she needs to fill in Luke's story.

Last edited by veg_out on Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 3:55 pm

Mia, thanks. I'm just not as invested in Robby or the other guys as I am Luke so don't follow their edits as closely. For me, I just don't see an edited strong connection with Robby & Chase like she has with L&J. Blogs I've read, don't encourage me to think differently. Her present tense/vs past tense blogs are definitely of interest.

I agree on that second paragraph, like I said before I feel Chase/Robby are a distraction from L&J, we’ve had a few seasons in a row now on a pretty clear cut F1, Jordan seems to be that this season with Luke a very close 2nd.

Who has she gone “deeper” in conversation so far with, Luke, a few times now. Who is getting the physical edit, Jordan with Luke thrown in here and there…and where did that come from moments with Robby…tptb could have left out SOME of Chad and inserted more of Robby and his story, but they didn’t and the show is about half over.

I DO think it is a 2 pony race...I think she gives the other guys a chance and is enjoying it in the process, she genuinely "likes" these guys…plus she is the b’ette and its part of being on the show.

Her F2 guy could have left on his own or been let go around F4 just for the fact she had strong feelings for him and didn't want that to develop anymore in respect to the other guy she has stronger feelings for. I have no clue at this point, but ‘what I’m seeing’ is a strong case for Luke as F1 and agree with you Jordan as her F4. Of course it could be the other way around, I still believe whomever of these two make it to Thailand is F1.

This is my first season going more in depth sleuthing, so take whatever I say with a grain of salt, I have no idea how it will play out in the end. I’m just enjoying the ride with you all!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:02 pm

Very interesting veg and Litta- and there's more of the Ben/Lauren theme-'lucky' and 'part of me wonders if it's too good to be true'!

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:07 pm

I am not really following the SC above and what they mean, but the one with her in the peach robe is not the same room as the others...picture frame is differentcolor and no molding on the wall.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:40 pm

First of all, Lost, you've done an amazing breakdown of what we've seen going on with Luke. A very convincing case, I might add. I'd like to see JoJo's 1-1 with Robby and Jordan (which should be in the next episode if we've sleuthed it right) before I sign on the dotted line for Luke, BUT you've done a good job selling him to me.

veg, I agree with Mia, that it's not the same room/fireplace. Can we find that room in the PA location? That's what I'd like to do as soon as RL gives me some time. I think her ITMs with that background will shed a lot of light on how it was decided to shape the season. If we know the location, we'll know when the story line was being developed.

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 3 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 12, 2016 5:58 pm

MiaHawk wrote:I am not really following the SC above and what they mean, but the one with her in the peach robe is not the same room as the others...picture frame is differentcolor and no molding on the wall.

Mia, I was showing that we have two different instances of JoJo in an unspecified location (I deleted my guess) filling in season details. The first PI came before she sat down with past Bettes and has her talking about finding love, IIRC. The second set of PIs are about Luke and her feelings for him.

As Litta wrote, if we can find out where she did those PIs and when in the season, we might crack something.

I'd go looking, but real life is intervening Smiley Off the top of my head, from looking at things in episode 3.2, I don't think that they happened in Nemacolin. I'd wager a guess that those were done later in the season given the fullness of her face.

Happy sleuthing!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sun Jun 12, 2016 7:04 pm

She was sitting by a fireplace with a coffee cup as the men were arriving in PA. It was a white fireplace. Dang, I may have to fire up the DVR one more time on epi 4! giggling

We still won't know if she is filling in a storyline because Luke is F1 or the next lead, but it would still be a nice nugget to know. I will be back in a flash with an update...

ETA...Ok, I'm back. The fireplace in PA is not the same fireplace as in the SCs above. It was a white fireplace but not the same one.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:18 pm

I've transcribed Luke's intro package for analyzing. Unfortunately I had an extremely hard time trying to pick out the frankenbites (FB). Luke has a very steady voice. Then there's the guitar in the background. It honestly could almost all be from just one interview. Hopefully somebody who's studied giggling him closer....ahem, Lost Hugesmile might be able to pick out what I may've missed. Lost please let me know where to edit this post if you see we need changes.

ITM: [I'm Luke. Welcome to the Hill Country of Texas.]
VO: [I'm 100% a country boy. It's in my blood. Before I could walk I was feeding cattle out of the back of a pickup truck
ITM: with my grandfather.
VO: Horses and cattle and being on the ranch was just part of my DNA. softer background guitar now I feel so fortunate to be able to have grown up in a small town. You know a small town teaches you the value of community and how to give back and looking back I realized how prepared I was from all those 
ITM: small town lessons that I learned, um, to take on the real world. 
VO: I was in the military a total of 9 years. Four of those were spent at West Point][and then][I was in Afghanistan as a platoon leader, leading soldiers in combat.] [Serving in the military was a tremendous challenge,]
ITM: [it was a tremendous responsibility. 
VO: There's nothing more real and raw than putting your life on the line for fellow soldiers. Sometimes you do lose people. I've lost a lot of close friends.] [It gave me a new appreciation for life and for relationships and so for me,][I live everyday like,
ITM: hey, it could be my last.
VO: I'm at that point in my life where I'm completely ready for real love and I wanna find the person that, you can look in each other's eyes and just know,
ITM: this is it. This is home.]
VO: [Jojo is completely somebody I can see myself falling in love with. I'm going into this with no reservations about what I'm looking for. And hopefully she's looking for me.]
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:20 pm

rhondam, this is probably the ONLY part I haven't studied! Embarressed! giggling I'll check it out later, I'm sure it's fine though. I'm LOVING that last VO!

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Mon Jun 20, 2016 5:45 pm

Yes! And it didn't sound pieced together to my ears!! He is soooo good looking and sweet too. How on earth does she ever decide? scratch laugh out loud
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:59 pm

JoJo's Ep 5 blog added here
rhondam
rhondam

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 14 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - LUKE - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+16
Maddy
officeRules
violetstoo
AllAboutLove
Ladybug82