SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Amanda said in one of her interviews that she rushed into marriage the first time because of her pregnancy with her first daughter even though she thought at the time there were plenty of red flags. 
Then even though the marriage was very rocky, she got pregnant again. 
This does not seem imo to be a woman who thinks things through carefully. 
I am hoping she has grown up for the sake of her daughters, but imo, she has very poor judgement. Hopefully, she has learned.
Pretty much my reasoning as to why she has a few loose screws and more in Josh's thread.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 4 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:21 pm

Amanda's sister is following josh on Ig, but her mom is not

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:21 pm

I'm surprised Amanda was/is allowed to comment on Josh on her SM. Twitter, I'm this case, saying its not him on her snapchat.

Anyway, the fact that there's a possibility that Amanda didn't even have Josh meet the kids before an engagement is a crazy pants move. I'm sorry, but that's just irresponsible on all levels. IF true, of course..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:27 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm surprised Amanda was/is allowed to comment on Josh on her SM. Twitter, I'm this case, saying its not him on her snapchat.

Anyway, the fact that there's a possibility that Amanda didn't even have Josh meet the kids before an engagement is a crazy pants move. I'm sorry, but that's just irresponsible on all levels. IF true, of course..

IMO.
I totally disagree. 
This is no more an engagement than I am running for president of the United States this November. 
If the show wants to call it an engagement and the couple want to go with that wording fine. IMO it's ludicrous.
They fell in lust and like and perhaps after a couple weeks together pre-love. But deep love, I seriously doubt. They don't know each other. Both have made relationship mistakes in the past. They need to get to know each other before they involve other family dynamics. Once they are sure of their own footing, then involving the children is a great idea. 
This is strictly my opinion. I came from a mixed family. I have several family members and friends with mixed families. It can work. It can not  work. It's all how it's handled.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:28 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm surprised Amanda was/is allowed to comment on Josh on her SM. Twitter, I'm this case, saying its not him on her snapchat.

IMO.
I've been saying them getting engaged is a crazy move even without meeting the kids. Ditto for the other couple where kids are involved.

Crossing my fingers that RS is wrong about a whole lot of things.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:32 pm

RS lots of times gets details like this wrong. In this case, he says he just doesn't know. Unless Nick2 put his foot down (which is possible), I can't see the show missing the opportunity to showcase the "brand new happy fam" frolicking on the beach, round 2.

And if they didn't meet Josh on camera, well.. BIP couples have a lot less secrecy surrounding them. Jade was out in Kansas City like 2 seconds after filming ended. Hopefully Josh gets out to LA ASAP to meet the girls and they take it slowly and gradually. Engagement on this show 9 times out of 10 is just code for "dating" with Neil Lane bling.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:

IMO.
I totally disagree. 
This is no more an engagement than I am running for president of the United States this November. 
If the show wants to call it an engagement and the couple want to go with that wording fine. IMO it's ludicrous.
They fell in lust and like and perhaps after a couple weeks together pre-love. But deep love, I seriously doubt. They don't know each other. Both have made relationship mistakes in the past. They need to get to know each other before they involve other family dynamics. Once they are sure of their own footing, then involving the children is a great idea. 
This is strictly my opinion. I came from a mixed family. I have several family members and friends with mixed families. It can work. It can not  work. It's all how it's handled.
That's true. But if they're taking this seriously, and actually think of it as a real engagement and they don't want to call it off and it's a "one and done" type of deal...meeting the kids should of been mandatory. Then again, this isn't the real world... Still though, Amanda isn't all there despite all that IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:46 pm

It's crazy to get engaged this fast when she has kids period imo. To me it's not the least bit romantic. I hope he doesn't meet the kids right away. Keep them out of it until they know if it's real. All JMO.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15346

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:50 pm

They could of just said he was a "friend" like they did with Ben laugh out loud

Either way, it just seems contradictory to what she stressed last season. How important it was, and she couldn't see a future with him until they met the kids, and all this other BS that probably wasn't true.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:50 pm

I bet that Amandas parents are skeptical. Josh isn't the shiny new penny that Ben was and I think they were skeptical of that too. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:52 pm

If I was Amanda's parents, I'd be really nervous and unhappy about this situation truthfully. Regardless of what his ex is like, Josh and his definite wrist-grabbing and alleged ho-calling are not things I would want around two babies and an already unhinged Amanda. So different than sweet, relaxed Ben. 

Sigh. What a mess.

I love it laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 29, 2016 11:56 pm

albean99 wrote:It's crazy to get engaged this fast when she has kids period imo. To me it's not the least bit romantic. I hope he doesn't meet the kids right away. Keep them out of it until they know if it's real. All JMO.
I agree. 
Besides not being romantic, it's a farce. 
Depending on the ex's situation they could bring the courts into this so that the children don't meet Josh for awhile. This is not a "one and done" deal. This show has demonstrated that time and time again. 
After the joke of Marcus and Lacy, you would think TPTB would learn, but then all they want is ratings.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 54 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 29 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27