SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Maddy Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:04 pm

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Giphy
http://giphy.com/gifs/3o6ZtkGm88EUzjiZfG
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Beach Lover Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:25 pm

Amanda just posted a snapchat with a blonde guy and a golden retriever and I think it's Marcus, but can't tell for sure and am unable to get a screenshot of it.  Has anyone else seen this?  Thoughts on if it's Marcus? If so, nice that they are all hanging out today and he finally gets to meet her.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:30 pm

Has anyone else thought Amanda looks alot like MeAndi in the face? Their names are even eerily similar...just noting it...

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:30 pm

No that's not Marcus. No idea who it is. Maybe her sister or friend's significant other?
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:40 pm

She just posted another snapchat of a blonde on a hover board.  Meanwhile Josh posted a pic of himself looking amazing and he's laughing.  Same location as Amanda's snap. Probably on a double date....meeting some of her friends maybe.

Update: another snap, same location. Another woman holding a little boy. I see several pairs of feet in pic so they maybe with multiple people and a cute doggie!
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:14 pm

All I am noticing is that this is the 4th weekend in a row that she hasnt had her kids. Mom of the year award? Jmo

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:16 pm

Southerngal wrote:All I am noticing is that this is the 4th weekend in a row that she hasnt had her kids.  Mom of the year award?  Jmo

Just because she was at a friend's baby gender reveal party for a bit today doesn't mean she doesn't have her girls. She's allowed to spend time away from the girls even if it is her weekend. JMO

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 87b72b10 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 86669110 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 33 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Southerngal wrote:All I am noticing is that this is the 4th weekend in a row that she hasnt had her kids.  Mom of the year award?  Jmo

Maybe she has them during the week? I bet they have a pretty well drawn out custody settlement, she can't just go and grab the kids from their father when it's his time with them.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:20 pm

She was with her kids yesterday at a fair. Today Amanda & Josh are at a baby reveal party. Could be the girls are there but not being photographed. The truth is we really don't know they are not with the girls or that they won't be with them a little later today.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:34 pm

to each their own, but Amanda seems to put Amanda time as #1 on her list. Jmo.

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:36 pm

Not a fan of the blonde color of her hair.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Beach Lover Fri Aug 05, 2016 10:50 pm

Southerngal wrote:to each their own, but Amanda seems to put Amanda time as #1 on her list.  Jmo.

May I ask what she has done to make you think this?

From what I can tell, besides her girls weekend in Tahoe last week and some Bachelor events (like MTA), most everything I have seen of her on SM has been with her girls. To me, they appear to be her top priority and I don't think that her attending a friend's baby reveal party today lessons that or makes her selfish. I just see it as her balancing her life, which is healthy and not always easy to do for a single mom.
Beach Lover
Beach Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 43 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27