SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Aug 06, 2016 2:10 am

Beach Lover wrote:
Southerngal wrote:to each their own, but Amanda seems to put Amanda time as #1 on her list.  Jmo.

May I ask what she has done to make you think this?  

From what I can tell, besides her girls weekend in Tahoe last week and some Bachelor events (like MTA), most everything I have seen of her on SM has been with her girls. To me, they appear to be her top priority and I don't think that her attending a friend's baby reveal party today lessons that or makes her selfish. I just see it as her balancing her life, which is healthy and not always easy to do for a single mom.  

I agree. It's healthy for any parent to have a life and interests outside of their children, that doesn't make them bad parents.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:17 am

Looking up...ok not a fan thread: This is a discussion thread. Discussion.
I forget which member has a tag line I love and basically what it says just because every one else likes something does not mean "I" have to. That's ok in a discussion thread.
Good morning all let's squeeze out a fantastic weekend. firework

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:00 pm

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 CopjVXEVUAAz5Dz
Amanda Stanton ‏@amandastantonnn
nothing beats girls weekend #cheers
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:24 pm

^^^geez, how many wrong things can one count in this photo and caption?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:41 pm

Yeah, it gets to the point she is a poster child for teen mom, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:56 pm

Haha I don't understand what's wrong with this picture is it the booze on the watercraft, the lack of parenting or the fact that you should be at least 16 to drive a motored vehicle on water? Seriously though I am sure they are being careful but people get hurt on those things all the time even when alcohol isn't involved. At least they have on life jackets. Ahhh look at me getting all judgy. Also quick question are the twins homeless? When was the last time they were in Vegas?

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 07, 2016 5:59 pm

The twins are in Vegas currently. Elan posted about meeting up with them on his IG story.

This pic must be from last weekend. And yes, the alcohol is a terrible idea even if the driver wasn't partaking.

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 87b72b10 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 86669110 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:01 pm

Yeah that was when they were Tahoe. Amanda is back home with Josh and guessing her girls too...

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 8367-910 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 I_got_13 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 E5kqdm15 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:52 pm

Why is everyone in Vegas, the Rosenbaum's, the Boothstowes's. Is thereva bachelor related event going on?

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 07, 2016 6:54 pm

lexforlife wrote:Why is everyone in Vegas, the Rosenbaum's, the Boothstowes's. Is thereva bachelor related event going on?

Filming for Who Wants to be a Millionaire.

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 87b72b10 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 86669110 cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 34 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 07, 2016 9:57 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Yeah, it gets to the point she is a poster child for teen mom, IMO.
Seems perfect for a man that wants to play house and date 20 year old beauty queens. imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 07, 2016 11:07 pm

As long as they are happy, like so many other couples, it's all good! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 54 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27