SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:17 pm

Amanda is a dumb azz. She and Josh are apparently looking to move to Atlanta (RS' reader emails.) Someone needs to knock some sense into her! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

cheers - Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 35 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:39 pm

I don't see Jomanda lasting much longer

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:42 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Amanda is a dumb azz. She and Josh are apparently looking to move to Atlanta (RS' reader emails.) Someone needs to knock some sense into her! IMO.

I don't think Amanduh has that much going on upstairs in the first place.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:50 pm

If the rumour of Amanda moving to Atlanta is true then I'm just baffled at this girl. She's going to uproot her girls from everything they've known, away from their father (also he agreed to this?), and their grandparents who seem to be very active in their lives, and everything else, to move for a guy she barely knows? I would think if anything, that Josh should be the one moving. What does he have that ties him to Atlanta so strongly where it wouldn't be easier for him to make the move? What the hell is this girl thinking?

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:52 pm

Not so sure Amanduh can just move to Atlanta with children without either ex-Husband's consent or court Order allowing it. She and Josh may want to swing by her lawyer's office for advice on that before making those plans.

She's young, certainly entitled to date, remarry,but the idea of moving your children thousands of miles away from the father who appears to be actively involved in their life, to pursue an engagement\marriage after two weeks in Paradise is no no no IMO.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:11 pm

Amanda is thinking with her hormones pure and simple.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:16 pm

Don't know because every state has a different law.  But my son married a girl with a 6 year old child at the time they got married.  My DIL lived in Augusta, Ga, my son lives in S.C.  They decided to live in SC because my son had a good job and owns his own house, she and her daughter lived with her mom.  DIL got 20,000 when the house got sold but when she wanted to move her to SC it cost her 20,000 in attorney costs.  Ultimately she was able to move her, even though, the dad fought it but not same as LA to Georgia because he still gets the same visitation every two weeks, a long drive but he gets that and lots of time in the summer.  It seems the move was right under the mileage for her to move w/o husband consent and it still cost 20,000.  

Don't mean to give my personal experience except it fit with the topic above.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by rhondam Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:24 pm

Did this "intel" come from EightBaller? Rolling Eyes Me thinks he's wrong.... If not, these two are even dumber/more selfish than I originally thought! 

My sister and her ex lived in the same neighborhood, never mind moving to a different city, so their kids didn't have to bus, miss friends, etc etc. 

This has to be wrong—most everyone in the BachFamily say she's a great mom.
rhondam
rhondam

Female Posts : 2142

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:26 pm

KB_Mom wrote:Not so sure Amanduh can just move to Atlanta with children without either ex-Husband's consent or court Order allowing it.  She and Josh may want to swing by her lawyer's office for advice on that before making those plans.

She's young, certainly entitled to date, remarry,but the idea of moving your children thousands of miles away from the father who appears to be actively involved in their life, to pursue an engagement\marriage after two weeks in Paradise is no no no IMO.

I would think, but don't know, many questionable parenting issues will also be called into play. The least being evidence of her on a jet ski with an alcoholic beverage in hand. The most being she has been off for weeks for a tv show twice. During that time who has been caring for children and providing for their needs, including doctor's appointments etc? Add to this mix, she left the children to meet two men both total strangers to initiate dating and possible marriage.
Her ex and his attorneys will have a field day with this. She has shown poor judgement and instability in their lives the last year. This will not lend toward her moving away from the only stability they have known.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:28 pm

rhondam wrote:Did this "intel" come from EightBaller? Rolling Eyes Me thinks he's wrong.... If not, these two are even dumber/more selfish than I originally thought! 

My sister and her ex lived in the same neighborhood, never mind moving to a different city, so their kids didn't have to bus, miss friends, etc etc. 

She may think she's being a "great mom" by doing this. I can believe it! IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:31 pm

rhondam wrote:Did this "intel" come from EightBaller? Rolling Eyes Me thinks he's wrong.... If not, these two are even dumber/more selfish than I originally thought! 

They may think that but it doesn't make it fact. She obviously spends a lot of time with her kids since she's a stay at home mom, but I do question a lot of her other actions. Josh linked to RS site, so he probably is right about their plans.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:33 pm

Josh and Amanda really just seem purely physical. With his weird grunting and all the making out.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 54 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 44 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27