SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:13 pm

MiaHawk wrote:It is possible that Amanduh started this whole AI-Caila drama when she misinterpreted Caila's comments that she wasn't 100% sure about how she felt about Jared.  Amanduh is not the sharpest tool in the shed, IMO. Kind of reminds me of this Barbie doll from the 90's.   no no 

I agree Mia. IIRC Caila said something about being about 70% "there". Which is IMO normal for someone you just met. Amanda, talking about wanting to get engaged, when by my count knew Josh less than three weeks and was warned repeatedly about him, is the silly one.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:55 pm

Too bad they didn't have an EEG machine available to register whether there was any actual Brain wave activity in Duh when she was in Mexico.

"Learning is a gift. Even when pain is your teacher." Maya Watson
KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Female Posts : 2514

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Sep 01, 2016 8:11 pm

It does not appear that her brain was the body part needed. cantstopl

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Thu Sep 01, 2016 9:31 pm

Kasha - cantstopl rotfl rotfl rotfl laugh out loud

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:21 am

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 3806527698 @MiaHawk I think that's very likely what happened.

So Amanda has an apparently private conversation with Caila (which we still have no idea what the context/tone was) and she repeats this to Ashley. The girl obsessed with Jared and hating Caila. What, in order to stir up drama? What a nasty piece of work Amanda is.

If their main concern was Jared, why are none of them calling out the INSANE AND TOXIC dynamic between he and Ashley. Why do none of them seem to care that Ashley has manipulated and sabotaged Jared?

And if Amanda was so concerned about Caila's character then why was she tweeting Caila a couple of weeks ago saying that she was watching her snapchat? I can't begin with the hypocrisy of these people calling Caila fake. duh

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 48 2iuxmbd
source: my screenshot

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:30 am

Duhhh should be the last person running her mouth to Trashley about someone not being there for the #rightreasons considering BOR is only with her to repair his image. JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:46 am

^^ The hypocrisy and faux outrage of it all... Clutching their pearls that someone isn't "100%" into someone or there for the #rightreasons. Meanwhile Amanda's defending a guy who's actually going to get engaged to someone for all the #wrongreasons. Rolling Eyes

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:13 am

Wait who is there for the wrong reasons? Seems to me the person who was actually there for the wrong reason was Josh. Repair image( check). Get a broken heart (check)... Get Bachelor(check). Umm.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Sep 02, 2016 10:46 am

I bet that this conversation, and Amanda repeating it to others happened in a similar way her convo with Nick happened, which she was quick to blog about. She changed the convo around a lot to fit her own agenda. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:03 pm

Who's to say amanda didn't twist caila's words in order to take the heat off of josh? I don't trust her.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by KB_Mom Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:32 pm

Who's to say Amanduh didn't misinterpret what Calia said, especially if Calia used "big words"?

KB_Mom
KB_Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:00 pm

Or Caila might have used sarcasm or irony. You know how hard it might have been for Duhh to hear that used in a sentence. And when she repeated it, the inflections would all be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 54 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27