SELECT CONTENT

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Fri Sep 02, 2016 1:08 pm

If she was really that concerned about poor innocent Jared, she should have told this to him herself & not spread it around to everyone else including the psycho who was obsessed with him. "America's Sweetheart" my a$$. & these people call Caila fake?
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*  - Page 49 Empty Re: Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:21 pm

http://www.glamour.com/story/bachelor-in-paradise-amanda-stanton-to-marry-josh-murray
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:33 pm

Idk why, but I'm still consistently blown away by how dumb she always sounds. Imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Fri Sep 02, 2016 3:51 pm

No doubt Amanduuuhhhh did not hear Caila use the word "like" fifteen times in one sentence....so she thought she does not "Like" him. Like like like like like like like like Duh. stupid
JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:06 pm

iamreal2u wrote:Wait who is there for the wrong reasons?  Seems to me the person who was actually there for the wrong reason was Josh.  Repair image( check).  Get a broken heart (check)... Get Bachelor(check).  Umm.

I can bet that someone is not to happy about Nick getting the bachelor gig when we knew how bad he wanted it when Ben got it.

Sometime you have to fall apart only to realize you need to be together!
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:44 pm

nannymargie wrote:
iamreal2u wrote:Wait who is there for the wrong reasons?  Seems to me the person who was actually there for the wrong reason was Josh.  Repair image( check).  Get a broken heart (check)... Get Bachelor(check).  Umm.

I can bet that someone is not to happy about Nick getting the bachelor gig when we knew how bad he wanted it when Ben got it.

I get the Repair Image thing but don't get the Get a Broken Heart and Get Bachelor. Can someone explain. Smiley

And I'm probably in the wrong thread but I thought Nick and Josh made up when they were in Las Vegas at an IHeart Concert. They both followed each other and I think Josh even wrote a nice tweet about forgiving. So what happened to change that?
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Sep 02, 2016 8:57 pm

Laura Walsh wrote:
nannymargie wrote:

I get the Repair Image thing but don't get the Get a Broken Heart and Get Bachelor.   Can someone explain.  Smiley

And I'm probably in the wrong thread but I thought Nick and Josh made up when they were in Las Vegas at an IHeart Concert.  They both followed each other and I think Josh even wrote a nice tweet about forgiving.  So what happened to change that?

Nick and Josh at that point would have been best described as cordial or civil IMO.

In a way, this whole book thing is oddly beneficial to Amanda and Josh. It was near beaten to death during several epis of BIP. The mag rags have exhausted the topic to the point that most readers are oversatuated, uninterested, and chalking up their relationship to "Amanda knows and whatever". It will be interesting to see if their popularity as a couple rises once their engagement airs and they do press.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Sep 02, 2016 9:11 pm

notarose wrote:
Nick and Josh at that point would have been best described as cordial or civil IMO.

#HotTake Josh 'seemingly' made up with Nick to stick it to Andi at the time IMO. Amanda really won herself a prize with that one :gotcha:

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 04, 2016 9:07 am

I'm posting here my thoughts on Amanda, there was convo in Josh's thread.

IMO Amanda has the baby voice, she's quiet and a mother, so people easily think she's sweet and kind and doesn't have a mean bone in her body. IMO she does have a mean streak though. IMO she thinks many people are beneath her, she looks down on them. During Ben's season I was really taken back how openly she trashed her children's father, and IMO she does that a lot to make herself look like the better parent. I also raised my eyebrows when Josh suggested they leave BIP and date outside the show, but Amanda wanted to stay. I know moms deserve holidays too, but she had already been away at least a week, and met a guy she really likes. So why not leave?

Her sm activity IMO makes her look snappy, dull and stupid.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Southerngal Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:00 am

I thought her "joke" on snapchat last night was in extremely poor taste. If this is her "having Josh's" back, I'd hate to see her when she's mad!

Southerngal

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:09 am

Yeah, so much for being on the same team. Starting to remind me of Andi's "teasing".
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:24 am

Southerngal wrote:I thought her "joke" on snapchat last night was in extremely poor taste.  If this is her "having Josh's" back, I'd hate to see her when she's mad!

It's rude and insensitive. I think it was her way to 'laugh' at the accusations of his anger issues, but she can FO with that. Even if she doesn't think he's agressive or controlling, but his ex says he was toward her, it's so wrong of Amanda to joke about it. She can share her own experience with him, but she has no clue how he acted with his exes.

DV is such a stigma already, and having Amandas of this world try to make it a 'joke' helps no one. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 49 of 54 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 48, 49, 50 ... 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Amanda Stanton - BIP - Season 3 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+77
BlackHalo
siena
pavalygurl
MiaHawk
nan27