SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:27 pm

They don't. no no
I wish they did, but then I guess the endurance comps might have to be changed up.
If I were 20 yrs younger I would gladly have applied. But--I'm not.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Tue Jun 14, 2016 3:28 pm

Not just you. The cast has gotten younger and younger each year. I like it better when it's more age diverse.

Also, you'll notice that the rumors about Cody's brother and Vanessa's sister being cast are true.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:06 pm

bleuberry wrote:Is it me or do they not cast people over 30 that much anymore?

Not just you. I guess the grownups have jobs that they can't just ditch for the summer.

I recently watched the Price is Right BB edition. Janelle was there looking fabulous as always. Jeff was back. I can't remember who else other than Frankie Grande and I hope he is not back because he drives me absolutely crazy. He was non stop posing to the camera. It was so annoying and I just wanted to slap him...HARD! I don't think I can take a summer of him. I stopped watching half way through his last season...first time ever.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:29 pm

Sprite wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Is it me or do they not cast people over 30 that much anymore?

Not just you. I guess the grownups have jobs that they can't just ditch for the summer.

I recently watched the Price is Right BB edition. Janelle was there looking fabulous as always. Jeff was back. I can't remember who else other than Frankie Grande and I hope he is not back because he drives me absolutely crazy. He was non stop posing to the camera. It was so annoying and I just wanted to slap him...HARD! I don't think I can take a summer of him. I stopped watching half way through his last season...first time ever.

Janelle cracked me up during that Price is Right episode. I always loved how competitive she was and still seems to be. I hated that she lost to Will!

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 16, 2016 5:26 pm

Video tour of the house. One week until live feeds begin.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 2 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Looking good. I really like the decor this season.
Thanks for bringing that forward. Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by sublime Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:46 pm

Also, no Battle of the Block competition this year, but there will be a new Sunday competition.

Source (w/more info):  http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-18-house-tour-903441

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 17, 2016 10:37 am

If you want to watch Jeff Schroeders interviews with the 12 announced house guests they are up on the Big Brother you tube channel. No word yet on the four returnees.

Here's Tiffany's (Vannesa's sister) interview. She sounds just like her. You should be able to find the rest from here.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:42 pm

She looks like her too. LOL

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:27 pm

Yea she does. Just watch, if it doesn't get out for a couple weeks that's she's Vanessa's sister then BB will find a way to get her on blonde wig...and green beanie. Lol

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 17, 2016 5:49 pm

lipsis wrote:If you want to watch Jeff Schroeders interviews with the 12 announced house guests they are up on the Big Brother you tube channel. No word yet on the four returnees.

Here's Tiffany's (Vannesa's sister) interview. She sounds just like her. You should be able to find the rest from here.

The 4 returnee's are James, Frank,Nicole and D'vonne.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 17, 2016 7:30 pm

^^^ probably but it has not been confirmed yet. There is also a second list out that seems less likely.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez