SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jul 28, 2016 11:40 pm

He looked like he was killing it! Not surprised.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:13 pm

The first of the care packages was just parachute dropped into the backyard. It went to Natalie. She has a pass from being a have-not the rest of the season. She also got several trinkets. The kind of stuff you'd get in a Christmas stocking.

http://www.cbs.com/shows/big_brother/americas-care-package/

Vote to send your favorite Houseguest a special advantage. But each Houseguest can only win once, so choose wisely. Register for CBS.com to vote up to 20 times a day.

WEEK 1
Never Not Pass
The winner of this care package cannot be named a Have Not for the rest of the season. So long slop!
Voting Ends July 29 at 1 PM EST / 10 AM PST

WEEK 2
Eliminate Two Eviction Votes
The winner of this care package could single-handedly flip the house by preventing two Houseguests of their choosing from voting in this week’s eviction.
Voting Begins July 31 at 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST

WEEK 3
Super Safety
The good news is, the holder of this care package will be safe for the week. The bad news is, this Houseguest must also wear a “Super Safety” costume all week long.
Voting Begins August 7 at 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST

WEEK 4
Co-HOH
This winner automatically becomes Co-HOH, sharing all HOH perks and responsibilities for the duration of the week, including choosing one of the two nominees.
Voting Begins August 14 at 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST

WEEK 5
BB Bribe
The winner gets $5K to bribe one Houseguest! Bribes may influence voting, competitions, vetoes or nominations. The bribe can only be given to one Houseguest, for one action, within the week leading up to the next eviction.
Voting Begins August 21 at 8 PM EST / 5 PM PST

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:40 pm

Yesterday Paul nominated Brigitte and Pawnie, I mean Paulie. The plan is to back door Dayvonne.

This afternoon Pawnie won POV. He'll, of course, take himself off the block on Monday and the plan to back door Day is still in effect.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 12 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:53 pm

I am not a fan of Da'Vonne.  I think it is because she has such a sourpuss attitude - in general - so she just comes across as unlikeable to me. JMO.  And I would actually be glad to see her go, that is if she doesn't have that round-trip ticket that will put her right back in the house.

I hope that she doesn't have that ticket, and she gets eliminated.  I don't dislike any of the remaining people in the cast, so with her gone, the show would be much more enjoyable for me.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:26 am

Dayvonne is on the block now as the replacement nominee. She should be evicted barring any unforeseen house flipping.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:57 am

Yay!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:37 pm

Confirmed: BB19 will air this fall on CBS All Access. It will air 10 weeks, which is shorter than a regular season. Not sure I'll be watching as it's an extra expense I don't need. Maybe if it's got some returnees that I like, I'll consider it.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/big-brother-moves-fall-cbs-915090?utm_source=twitter

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:10 pm

Yeah I am not happy about the fee to watch. I guess they figure it will get a good following.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:35 pm

You have to pay to watch BB?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:39 pm

The next season. Yes

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Aug 02, 2016 9:16 pm

I'm barely watching this one...for free. Mostly following on line and checking Hamstertime. I certainly will not be paying to watch. It will just encourage them to try gauging us. No thanks...I don't care who is on.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 04, 2016 10:06 pm

Watching the HOH comp. Currently James and Bridgette are down.

Corey is out. Bridgette, James and Corey will be Have Nots.

Michelle started heaving and fell (or jumped) off.

Nicole is down. Zakiyah, Natalie, Victor and Paulie still remain.

Zakiyah and Paulie are out. Victor and Natalie are haggling for the win.

Both have agreed to safety for the other but both also want a letter from mom so neither is dropping. Victor looking stronger at the moment but he's beginning to show signs of wearing down. Natalie struggling but hanging in.

Natalie finally drops. Vic is the new HOH. Should be interesting since Dayvonne told him 'they' were planning to target him during DE.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez