SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 21, 2016 3:57 pm

If he comes back twice--maybe he deserves the win. I don't want Paul to win.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:10 pm

What is it about Paul you don't like? I'm not a fan, just curious.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:19 pm

That's how I feel too, Kasha. It's strange to me that some people feel that once you've been evicted you don't deserve to win the game. I'm no fan of the jury buy back by any means but it is a common practice each season now. I always think they should be voted back out immediately. All the same, if they make it to the end of the game, props to them. I'd much rather award them the $500k than a Nicole or Corey who just lay in bed all day and whine when they might be in danger or beg for a care package to help them in the game.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Aug 21, 2016 11:49 pm

I am a big Survivor fan, so this to me is similar to the socialized play of Survivor only inside a house. Same kind of outwit, outplay, outlast imo.
Paul rubs me the wrong way. He is irritating to me.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 22, 2016 1:00 am

Paul is an interesting guy. I appreciate the fact that he is enjoying himself and relishing the whole experience. And he really is funny. They don't show much of it on tv but he actually has a lot of depth as well. At the same time he can be annoying going back and forth and he could definitely lower the volume and clean up his language.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Quick update: Paul and Victor have done a masterful job over the last few hours in possibly flipping the vote so Victor stays and Corey is evicted. They have faked a fight and convinced Natalie, Michelle and James that Paul is working with Nic/Corey. At the time the feeds went down for the live show, it was looking like James might keep Victor. I think part of James still thinks evicting Victor is the right thing but the girls are pushing to keep him. I have no idea what he's actually going to do.

Also, the battle back comp will be on the show tonight. The HOH comp is an endurance that will play out on feeds. Supposedly CBS will post the new HOH on the website for the care package voting.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 8:37 pm

I am rooting for James. :Nod: I like him.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 25, 2016 9:49 pm

^^me too. His ninja antics are hilarious.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:33 pm

Balk hour into the comp.

Zakiyah, Dayvonne, Bridgette and Corey are down.

It's between Paulie and Victor for the jury return. Go Vic, go!

And shots like this make my life

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 17 Image73
My screen shot

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:41 pm

PAULIE'S DOWN!!! WELCOME BACK...AGAIN VICTOR!!!!

And as I hit post, Victor goes down. But he's still back in the house.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:57 pm

Paulie's face was hysterical when he saw he was going to be up against Victor. LOL Good for Victor. He earned it!!

Last edited by Kashathediva on Fri Aug 26, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Aug 25, 2016 11:59 pm

I'm happy for Victor. But I need Paul to drop.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 23 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez