SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:59 pm

I feel so spoiled getting 4 episodes this week. LOL

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:00 pm

I love the secret room stuff.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:11 pm

Show hasnt aired her yet. Feeds are back after it airs. I'll bring you up to speed if there is anything new.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 22, 2016 10:13 pm

When I was a college freshman sorority pledge, I found the secret room in our sorority house. It was great. :uptonogood

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 22, 2016 11:53 pm

Love this too. I can't wait to see what clues are left for them.

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 23, 2016 1:11 am

Feeds up.

James won HOH. It was the wall endurance comp. Same one he won last season.

Frank and Brigette are nominated.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 10 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:05 am

Oh good. I love James. He is quite entertaining. I am happy with his noms.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 24, 2016 2:51 am

Late Veto comp today. It was OTEV, my favorite. Michelle won POV. Barring anything unforeseen, she will not use it and either Frank or Brigette will go home.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2016 4:07 am

Thanks Lipsis. I haven't told you, but I have really been enjoying your updates!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 10:58 am

I love OTEV, also. That and the zing bot thingy. 
Actually, not much I don't like about this show. For the most part, it's not very scripted.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:34 pm

Zing bot is a hoot. I think BB is my favorite reality show. Live feeders get to see what really goes on. There are so many websites that even non-feeders can keep up, if they choose. It's only on once a year so no over-kill. And the ending doesn't get spoiled.

Clarification on the endurance HOH. They weren't on a wall but we're on a pedestal, standing on one leg with one arm in the air. The comp apparently went on for five and a half hours. Yikes! It's a shame none of it was on the feeds.
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=25408699

If you notice in the picture at the link, they used the board that Tiffany and Victor did for their Battle Back comp. All the Battle Back comps were played on the set of the HOH comp that was played after each contestants eviction (except Glenn) and were a version of the comp. Tiffany and Victor were reversed as they played theirs before the HOH comp

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jul 24, 2016 5:11 pm

I did the feeds years ago. FORT is very good at giving play by play from the feeds. Now I just relax and don't care much about the nitty gritty. 
I think BB and Survivor are my favorites, so much so if I were a lot younger I would have applied to BB.  For many years, there was an online gaming group I was a member of and we would play online BB, Survivor, TAR and The Mole. We played under pseudonyms so no one would "know" who we were. It was so much fun. The Mole was the best. You developed your own character for each persona and played the games.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez