SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Good. Bronte and that voice. And the things she says. SMH

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:02 pm

She's uses that squeaky baby voice to make people think she's a sweet kid. She's actually rather bitchy and a mean girl.

They are playing the Road Kill come now. I will report back if we hear anything.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:15 pm

I think she is a mean girl also. 
It's so much fun sharing a thread and sharing. We don't come together often! Smiley

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:26 pm

^^ I'm a cool chick when you get to know me. Lol

In BB news, Victor won the Road Kill comp. He'll get to pick a third nominee. If doesn't make him safe though. He is still the target.

I'll be back tomorrow with any overnight news. Tonight I have a birth I'm waiting on. Wish there was live feeds for that. (Never said I was normal laugh out loud)

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 6 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:27 pm

At the risk of being offensive, which I don't mean to be to anyone, most of us probably aren't "normal". cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:46 pm

^^ laugh out loud ain't that the truth! (Back to baby watch)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Tiffany was Victor's Road Kill nomination.

Looks like Victor was not selected to play in POV so the back door option is still on the table. POV comp will be played later today.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:23 pm

It would be good to see Victor go.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Paulie won POV.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:02 am

Today Paulie saved Paul with the veto and replaced him with Victor.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 am

YESSSSS.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:31 pm

The vets are in complete charge of this house and if the newbies aren't careful, they'll all be gone first. Frank especially. He is playing a fantastic game. He is friends with everyone, except probably Tiffany. Here the guy pretends to be on Joszea's side, then doesn't vote to keep him and Joszea's alliance doesn't care. Right now he would have to be the odds on favorite to win. Thankfully DaVonne knows he has to go when the time is right. I'm just not sure if she has the influence to get it done either herself or by someone else. After Victor this week Frank wants a girl out, maybe Tiffany. Let's hope a girl wins HOH.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez