Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 01, 2016 4:39 pm

Good. Bronte and that voice. And the things she says. SMH

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21621

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:02 pm

She's uses that squeaky baby voice to make people think she's a sweet kid. She's actually rather bitchy and a mean girl.

They are playing the Road Kill come now. I will report back if we hear anything.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:15 pm

I think she is a mean girl also. 
It's so much fun sharing a thread and sharing. We don't come together often! Smiley

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:26 pm

^^ I'm a cool chick when you get to know me. Lol

In BB news, Victor won the Road Kill comp. He'll get to pick a third nominee. If doesn't make him safe though. He is still the target.

I'll be back tomorrow with any overnight news. Tonight I have a birth I'm waiting on. Wish there was live feeds for that. (Never said I was normal laugh out loud)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"I promise to be the best father I can be to our children, and I promise to always make you laugh with my silly faces and ridiculous voices." ~ Sean Lowe

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:27 pm

At the risk of being offensive, which I don't mean to be to anyone, most of us probably aren't "normal". cantstopl

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Fri Jul 01, 2016 10:46 pm

^^ laugh out loud ain't that the truth! (Back to baby watch)

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 02, 2016 4:38 pm

Tiffany was Victor's Road Kill nomination.

Looks like Victor was not selected to play in POV so the back door option is still on the table. POV comp will be played later today.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Sat Jul 02, 2016 6:23 pm

It would be good to see Victor go.

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Sat Jul 02, 2016 10:34 pm

Paulie won POV.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:02 am

Today Paulie saved Paul with the veto and replaced him with Victor.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:46 am

YESSSSS.

Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis on Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:31 pm

The vets are in complete charge of this house and if the newbies aren't careful, they'll all be gone first. Frank especially. He is playing a fantastic game. He is friends with everyone, except probably Tiffany. Here the guy pretends to be on Joszea's side, then doesn't vote to keep him and Joszea's alliance doesn't care. Right now he would have to be the odds on favorite to win. Thankfully DaVonne knows he has to go when the time is right. I'm just not sure if she has the influence to get it done either herself or by someone else. After Victor this week Frank wants a girl out, maybe Tiffany. Let's hope a girl wins HOH.

lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:31 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 23 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum