SELECT CONTENT

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:55 pm

Current alliance and team chart

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Image14

Source: Twitter @89razorskate20

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by sublime Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:18 pm

Thank you for the chart, lipsis! I was trying to follow along on feed recaps, and I was getting confused as to who was in what alliance.

Paul won the veto.
Source: https://twitter.com/89razorskate20/status/746518069355307008

Hopefully this means Jozea is out.

sublime

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jun 24, 2016 10:51 pm

Yes Paul won POV and Frank gets to do the renom so he must have won that new comp and got to nom Paul in the first place. At the moment he's talking about Brigitte being the replacement. Jozea is still the target.

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel10 Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Family10Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Samuel15Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:23 am

This exit interview brings up what I said earlier, that one of the early evictees may get a chance to come back. It seems Glenn may be in sequester.

http://zap2it.com/2016/06/big-brother-18-houseguests-sequestered-could-they-return/

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 25, 2016 11:25 am

Good. I hate that he left so early.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jun 25, 2016 7:16 pm

Article about the new comp, BB Road Kill

People

And a picture of the BB RV
Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 5 Image15
Source: IG @cbs_bigbrother

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:15 pm

POV ceremony was today. Paul used the veto on himself (duh) and he was replaced with Brigitte.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:38 pm

Josea evicted.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by SLA44 Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:24 pm

:claphands   High clap

____________________________________________________________________________                       
Don't look down on anyone unless you are helping them up.
Walk with the wise and become wise; associate with fools and get in trouble.  Proverbs 13:20
SLA44
SLA44

Female Posts : 2755

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:54 pm

Big Brother Redemption Island could bring him back though.m

On another note, Paulie won HOH. James said he (James) threw it so that Victor and Bronte would be put up so one goes homes.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 2:02 pm

The group wants Victor out this week with Bronte the backup choice. Paulie was going back and forth as to whether he'd put him straight up or as a back door. He said he'd decide when he goes into the DR to get the nomination block.  Nom's are today. I think the Road Kill comp is as well. Don't know yet when that nom will be. It's a holiday weekend so they could be packing it all in on one day.

Also, I don't recall them mentioning it last night. They may have but my mind is occupied elsewhere these days. The Battle Back comps, all four of them, will air on a special episode on Friday July22nd. I imagine the winner will enter the house directly thereafter. It'll be interesting to see if that person will be eligible for nomination that week. Source

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Fri Jul 01, 2016 3:45 pm

Looks like Paulie has decided on the backdrop plan.

Paul and Bronte have been nominated.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Big Brother - Season 18 - Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+11
lipsis
SLA44
whit90
Linds911
LoveDovez