SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:09 pm

Ash2214 wrote:...I'm sure as heck not creating an account....
Simply downloading the app won't get you into the site...

Raya does not let just anyone in. Interested users must apply through their Instagram account....applicants are considered based on:

Overall Instagram influence
Who recommended the applicant
How many active Raya members follow the applicant on Instagram

It is particularly difficult for a member to make it into Raya without a recommendation from a current Raya member

Each person is selected for a reason, and everyone is verified as real before acceptance

link

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

27 - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 14 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:12 pm

So with all this hoopla, I have to wonder why they keep Jordan as an app member.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:19 pm

^^ brother? and he has quite followers, ex NFL and for some good looking?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:22 pm

Quality wants quality. From the sound of things he is a bad apple/a rotten egg. It's not something I would consider quality in a quality, selective site.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:24 pm

But is c/d list celebrity and those with large IG followings quality. Date him now and you are more likely to get even more IG followers.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bronniegrace Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:25 pm

Am I the only one who sees this as yes Jordan's been a player in the past and even admitted to Jo Jo in one conversation he didn't handle one of his last major relationships that well but that when you find "the one" which is hopefully Jo Jo that that can actually change a person and change there ways?
bronniegrace
bronniegrace

Female Posts : 235

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:30 pm

^if that's the case, then why still keep up your super elite dating profile? IMO, he is "happy and in love" with JoJo, until something better comes his way.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:31 pm

HEA wrote:^^ fake account? good luck with that no no

I highly doubt this is possible

“It’s a small pond and it gets saturated very quickly,” says one Raya member. “For the more pretentious of us, it’s done.”

Launched in March, Raya quickly became known as the online dating app for all the people too cool to online date. It’s a virtual Soho House with a curated membership of artist and model types, and, of course, a few celebrities thrown in for good measure.
http://pagesix.com/2016/01/09/the-private-dating-app-c-list-celebrities-use-to-find-love/

It occurred to me that this could possibly be a hoax to create buzz for Raya. Not saying that it is, just that it could be.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:35 pm

Duke702 wrote:Not really possible it's a fake, you use your Instagram account and password to create the account on the app.

But what if someone else has access to your IG, through password knowledge or hack? I would be interested to know what is necessary to "reactivate" an account.

For example, if you deactivate your Facebook account it will reactivate if all you do is simply login. Did he actually contact any matches after this reactivation or was the app simply showing him in the matches again?

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:35 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

“It’s a small pond and it gets saturated very quickly,” says one Raya member. “For the more pretentious of us, it’s done.”

Launched in March, Raya quickly became known as the online dating app for all the people too cool to online date. It’s a virtual Soho House with a curated membership of artist and model types, and, of course, a few celebrities thrown in for good measure.
http://pagesix.com/2016/01/09/the-private-dating-app-c-list-celebrities-use-to-find-love/

It occurred to me that this could possibly be a hoax to create buzz for Raya. Not saying that it is, just that it could be.

Raya is like the hipster, DJ-infested version of Fight Club. The first rule of Raya: You do not talk about Raya. The second rule of Raya: You do not talk about Raya, so much so that the app punishes you for even taking screen grabs. In fact, we’re being a little bit naughty by just writing about it.
http://www.nylon.com/articles/celebrities-on-raya-app

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:37 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

I thought of that too but you are hardly going to sell yourself as a private and descrete service (eg screen grabs punishable by being banned).... if you are highlighting kiss and tells from the app!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 7:49 pm

Could Chad have somehow reactivated Jordan's Raya account? Kidding but not kidding.

Here is a crazy hypothetical scenario: what if JoJo looked through his phone while he was in the shower during a SHV. She saw Raya related texts so she logged into his Raya account (on his phone which still had the password autosaved in the app from previous usage). She saw damning evidence of his major player qualifications and also inadvertently (or not) reactivated his account status. Then she dumped him when he got out of the shower. HaHa! Just having fun conjuring up a script for an episode of UnReal.

plotting

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded