SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:50 pm

Like I said before, he could be scared straight for a little. He chose up the ladder and she chose down. Definitely not equals. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:54 pm

Yeah I'm not so sure he thinks he chose up. Or that she chose down. Hey, what do I know right?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sat Jun 18, 2016 2:58 pm

casjacknick wrote:Yeah I'm not so sure he thinks he chose up. Or that she chose down. Hey, what do I know right?
Don't forget please that she was begging him for reassurance and she's the lead, but it's okay, we don't get it  :Nod:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:03 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:As with any relationship on this show...time will tell.  

Exactly. Time will tell.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sat Jun 18, 2016 3:30 pm

Ultimately, if she is with Jordan, I'm not a part of their relationship, so I have zero clue as to what's gone on between them. For all we know, in private during their FD or after filming he could have admitted to cheating on Brittany if he did it. Who knows.

Preferably, I wouldn't want to be involved with a man that has a shady background with women, but there are women that take that risk. Sometimes it's not worth it and other times it is, as I'm sure Ed's wife would say it was. The emails on RS in regards to Jordan are like child's play in comparison to Grant's. If he did reactivate his dating app account, then that's a whole different story, but we have no proof either way. Maybe Jordan has proof and was able to prove it to JoJo. Who knows.

It's no different than any other season to me. Either the couple will last or it won't. Either way, I think JoJo will be just fine. I'm impressed with how she's handled all of this. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:06 pm

Wouldn't it be funny if they actually did get married? This would be me... :thud rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:12 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can you guys post the 2 likes for us here please?

I want to say awww to the one that is on The previous page but afraid.  Upset

iPad users : each time I type the letter n in a word it replaces it with .  Not sure why ????

My posts look like an idiots. Embarressed!

I second that.
I would also love because I do not follow the likes on IG, only twitter if someone could list them with both timeframe and what the like is about (scap would be great)

Right now I am just scratch and still think it is coincidence. With that, we will be also be able to compare with Robby and Chase and Luke (as far as I know Luke is still in the running until everyone is out even if 1% chance he is F1, he may with a foiler)

The dates also they are on SM would help IMO

thank you so very much! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 2498057887

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:15 pm

^^^^ Ash posted the links in the SM thread earlier.  And Mommyof1 was nice enough to post them a page back in this thread.  

Bringing this forward...
Mommyof1 wrote:JoJo liked this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGyxrV2lPZo/?taken-by=thegoodquote&hl=en

Jordan liked this.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BGzT210lPU3/?taken-by=thegoodquote&hl=en
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:17 pm

nd4reality wrote:Can you guys post the 2 likes for us here please?

I want to say awww to the one that is on The previous page but afraid.  Upset

iPad users : each time I type the letter n in a word it replaces it with .  Not sure why ????

My posts look like an idiots. Embarressed!

You shouldn't be afraid to post your thoughts. handwave I am on the fence regarding Jordan. I don't think he is a dog, but on the other hand, I don't think he is a saint. I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt until proven otherwise. I've got my eye on him though. :yes: giggling
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:29 pm

OK this can be a good thing for Jordan's fan or this can mean nothing

Chloë Grace Moretz (model and actress) posted this and ELAN answered. He knows her well obviously since ELAN rarely tweet anything.

I do not want to share all the jordan's fan tweet but I thought because elan is deeply involved...

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Teamjo10
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Teamjo11
Chloë Grace Moretz twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:42 pm

Jordan just posted on snapchat.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat Jun 18, 2016 4:50 pm

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 59 Screen48

Source: rogue11 Snapchat
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 68 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded