SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:26 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:People grow and change.  And being their relationship has been over for a while, all Brittany did by posting what she did, when she did, IMO was bring attention to herself.  Not everyone knew or cared who she was to him until she opened her mouth.  

So, while BBJ may have behaved badly, her airing dirty laundry at all, but especially after the season started airing, doesn't speak highly of her either, IMO.  And just because he cheated on her does mean he will with Jo or future gfs. Again, we are capable of growth and change.  When he finds the right one, be it Jo or someone else, his BB ways and days will be a things of the past, IMO.

This season and the ex's...  🚋 We've gone from a few randoms in a freak show to a full 3 ring circus.  laugh out loud JMOAA

ETA:  I may be the only one, but I frankly don't care about the family drama nor does it effect the way I think about BBJ.  That's for them to live with, not me.  nd if Jo^3 happens, she'll have to figure out her place in it all.
I agree, plus BBJ has the advantage of age on his side- he's young and not a confirmed cheater and BB at all yet. He did stupid things in the past, really stupid things probably, but in his mid-20s, he still is very much a tabula rasa in terms of his ability to change and become a different kind of partner and lover imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 78 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:35 pm

Please continue discussion here.

I will bring some of last posts over. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 78 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality