SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:13 pm

Mustang19 wrote:I need to go back and read this thread, didn't know it existed. Here is my new granddog Thunder. He is a pembrook Corgi. I'm happy to have a dog around again. Lost my 14 year old cat 2 months ago, and both of my golden retrievers in the last couple of years and still not over it yet.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 Img_2114

He is so cute, just want to hug him and pet him. Enjoy.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:45 pm

very cuddleble!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:02 pm

Jorge d'Argence‏@motoridersd·53 mins53 minutes ago
Tree Faintings are a serious problem this time of the year

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 B3tHvvvCMAAa2ok

laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:09 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Jorge d'Argence‏@motoridersd·53 mins53 minutes ago
Tree Faintings are a serious problem this time of the year

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 B3tHvvvCMAAa2ok

laugh out loud

So cute!

Replace this with two very guilty looking cats and you could have my house.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 Empty Sadie getting ready for the holidays

Post by smartcat Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:25 pm

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 <a href=Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 Sadie11" />

My little rescue kitten Sadie is 4 months old already and she's excited about the holidays. I think she found her holiday fun early playing with the ribbons and wrapping paper. Mommy wraps things and Sadie unwraps them. What a joy it is to see this little kitten found under the wheels of a car growing into a happy cathood in her safe home with me and visiting Grandkids. If you have room in your life save an animal this holiday season and you'll both be winners.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:05 pm

What a pretty kitty, smartcat!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:01 pm

Awwe smart, she's so adorable! They bring such joy into your life. Good for you for giving her a loving home she so deserves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:39 am

Sadie is adorable, Smartcat. So true what you said about helping pets. I have one kitty left, she's 14. There is a stray kitty that has been coming around for a little over a year. She will let me get about 10 feet from her, but that's it. She's waiting at my back door every morning and every night for me to feed her. I would love to bring her in, but she's still too scared. At least I know she gets fed.
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:39 am

Smartcat and Mustangs, I love that I have fellow cat ladies! Both my babies were rescues who needed homes. Now they are the spoiled queens who rule the house.

So glad Sadie is doing well.

We actually, put food out for the stray neighborhood cats too. My hubby just won't have more than two in the house, he doesn't want to be out numbered. He makes fun of one of our cats but when she is sick or unhappy he makes sure she is okay, I joke that he is a closet softie.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:46 am

Good morning Mustang
I love your story about the little outside kitten. I had one years ago that i couldn't get near her, but I started putting the food inside my back door and leaving the door open. Bit by bit the kitty began coming in as long as we left her alone. It took at least 6 months of complete patience on her terms to get her to at least come inside when it was very cold. I can't tell you she ever became a lap cat but she did allow us to pet her and we did get some purrs as long as she could get back out when she was ready. Feral cats have already become wary of people, but maybe you'll win her over.
Sadie comes from another planet I swear, she was just ready to become a house cat or "house princess" I should say. Maybe she was "tossed" out of somewhere with her litter mates cause 4 kittens were recused that day and they looked as if they had been dumped. Shivering, way too skinny and in the gutter under the cars. They all have homes now, so it will be a happy holiday.
Hi to you Stuck, just saw your post as I was ready to post and YES I love having other cat lovers to share with. My hubs was a closet softie too, I used to tease him about it and one of our cats wouldn't settle for any place but his lap!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:11 pm

Kitten lovers, here you go! Adorable pics in the link.

E! Online‏@eonline·3m3 minutes ago
Happy Kitten Bowl day! Check out the photos of all the ADORABLE players! http://eonli.ne/1ySC0RL
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 10 B8sMBZZIAAAM4xZ

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Apr 13, 2015 7:40 pm

Not only is there a storm coming, and the dogs already know something is happening, I have the news on. There's a reporter outside on the highway. It's terribly windy out there. You know the sound the wind makes when it hits the mike? It sounds like thunder? Yeah, well the dog's think the storm is here now. :nervous :crazed

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby