SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 38 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:57 pm

Oh my gosh!!! She's flippin adorable!!! Sweet little girl, you are so loved!! for you

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:05 pm

@alwaystulips She is a morkypoo. Her dad is a mini poodle. Her mom is a morky(maltese and yorky).  Even though she appears mostly black now she will be a silvery charcoal when grown. Last week the only white area was her chin and mittens. Now it's spreading across her face.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:36 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@alwaystulips She is a morkypoo. Her dad is a mini poodle. Her mom is a morky(maltese and yorky).  Even though she appears mostly black now she will be a silvery charcoal when grown. Last week the only white area was her chin and mittens. Now it's spreading across her face.

Congratulations Kasha. She is adorable.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by alwaystulips Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:32 am

What a cute combo, Kasha!  It will be so fun to see her change and grow.
alwaystulips
alwaystulips

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:03 am

I don't remember the last time I had this much fun!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 9:40 am

I read such a good book about elephants by Jodi Piccoult. (?)  
Is that you @Mprssdbyu?  That baby is precious.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:21 am

@mprssdbyu love that vid!!

@Kashathediva how was Bailey's first night??

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:28 am

@GuardianAngel 
She did really well. No accidents. No crying. The real question is how did Kasha sleep? Not much due to my own nervous nelly ness.  cantstopl

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:33 am

@Kashathediva laugh out loud I know. I remember those days. First night, I crated my little girl, she slept straight through all night meanwhile I'm lying wide awake waiting for her to wake up. laugh out loud

That's great! She obviously is very comfortable and has adjusted quite quickly.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:30 am

Hope she stays that way @Kashathediva!

Peyton was a cryer those first few nights. Did not want to be in the crate where she couldn't see me. So I laid on the floor until she settled down. Then I'd go to my bed 3 feet away from her. I also took no chances during the night. When she woke up and cried, we went outside (thankfully it was July!) After 3 nights on the floor, I no longer had to do that but we still went outside for several months.

Now she likes to play a game of chase when I try to put her in the crate. Once she is in, she is pretty much OK. She will sometimes get vocal in the middle of the night and start rattling the crate trying to get out. I say "No" sternly and she settles down. She is only 10 months old so I still expect some puppy behavior but she has settled down and is becoming more like the adult Havanese that I loved so much with Pepper and Paige.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:41 am

I had one of each. My puppyson would have nothing to do with a crate. He cried all night. My son lived at home at the time and couldn't stand him crying he felt so bad, so he'd take him out. He would sleep in his bed, or his own doggy bed.

The opposite for my little girl. Crated her every night at 8pm, I'd announce bed time, she'd run to her crate. The crate was outside my bedroom door. One last treat, and not a word till I got up the next morning. I later put her in the spare room, and not long after I'd leave the crate door open, water bowl and a pee pad, shut the door at 8pm. This was the routine for 4 yrs. Puppyson always slept with me.

A couple of years ago, I got really sick. Totally sick in bed for a week. They both slept with me day in and day out. When I got better I didn't have the heart to put her back in the spare room. laugh out loud

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:42 am

@havadrpepper  The only time she whimpered was when I suddenly "disappeared" from her view.  She has a lot of "moxie". That was my choice name for her, but Bailey won out as I got my choice between her and her half sister mini doodle. 
It is good to have a furry friend back in our life. I am a firm believer pets are good for us humans in so many ways. It's heart soothing.
ETA I wanted to add, a thank you to all my friends here who have tiny babies. I was kind of concerned going so small, but it looks like things are ok.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 67 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 52 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby