SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:49 am

Sprite wrote:
smartcat wrote:Love all the Doggie discussion but it's time for some catty talk. Well not cat yet but kitten. A little black and white 4 lb ball of long silky fur has wormed her way into my life. Just when I said no more pets ever at my age well.....
There she was under the wheels of a car abandoned and shivering and that promise to myself went out of the window.
So Sadie has come home to a pink kitten bed which she loves when shes not running over me and sleeping in my big girl bed. A bunch of good kitten toys and some old empty boxes. lots of healthy kitten food and one besotted admirer, ME.
Lucky me and lucky Sadie. Will try to get the techy Grandson to post a picture. She's soooooo cute.

Congrats on your new addition smartcat! Nothing like a little purring fuzz ball. Mine likes to sit across my lap while I'm on the laptop and have her head scratched...as she has her butt on top of the dog's head while he is sleeping beside me and swishes her tail in his face.

Smartcat and Sprite, our cats rule us. They are so in charge of the house. Both allow us to sleep with them in the big person bed. They totally own us. Both are rescues and totally spoiled rotten.

My Lulu gets mad when we are on the phone and starts head butting it to say, hey not that thing, me, you pay attention to me.

I am so happy for you and Sadie, they make our lives happier.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:30 am

smartcat that is a wonderful story! Thanks for sharing, and I'm sure I speak for all animal lovers, yes we'd love to see a pic of her! Love the name too!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:36 am

I like cats, too. : ) I also love horses.
But I am not fond of pet monkeys. A friend of mine(a guy friend when I was a teen) had one and it had it's own bedroom. That bedroom was a mess!! You would open the door and the monkey would jump for your hair and god forbid what it would fling at you. No--no pet monkeys, that's why they have zoos and jungles.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:47 am

Thanks for your welcome to Sadie, GA, Stuck, and Sprite. Yes she does rule me and the house already and she knows it. Kitten face, little pink tongue, fuzzy kitten kisses = heaven!!!!! My heart just breaks for all the forlorn little animals out in the street on their own. If you want to get a pet please consider a rescue animal, you will be part of a little miracle
Just saw your post Kasha, monkeys are wild animals and they deserve to be in the wild where nature intended them to be. No pet monkeys becoming neurotic in a house out of their own environment please.Most of the monkeys people have for pets were snatched from their jungle home as babies and sold for big $$ to people who know nothing about wild animals but think owning a monkey is cute,,,NOT.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:15 am

smartcat wrote:Thanks for your welcome to Sadie, GA, Stuck, and Sprite. Yes she does rule me and the house already and she knows it. Kitten face, little pink tongue, fuzzy kitten kisses = heaven!!!!! My heart just breaks for all the forlorn little animals out in the street on their own. If you want to get a pet please consider a rescue animal, you will be part of a little miracle
Just saw your post Kasha, monkeys are wild animals and they deserve to be in the wild where nature intended them to be. No pet monkeys becoming neurotic in a house out of their own environment please.Most of the monkeys people have for pets were snatched from their jungle home as babies and sold for big $$ to people who know nothing about wild animals but think owning a monkey is cute,,,NOT.

Totally agree about the monkey thing. Not meant to be house pets at all.

Smartcat, does Sadie give those awesome kitten purrs? Our cats still purr, but there is nothing quite like a kitten purr.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:05 am

stuckinsc wrote:
smartcat wrote:Thanks for your welcome to Sadie, GA, Stuck, and Sprite. Yes she does rule me and the house already and she knows it. Kitten face, little pink tongue, fuzzy kitten kisses = heaven!!!!! My heart just breaks for all the forlorn little animals out in the street on their own. If you want to get a pet please consider a rescue animal, you will be part of a little miracle

Totally agree about the monkey thing.  Not meant to be house pets at all.

Smartcat, does Sadie give those awesome kitten purrs?  Our cats still purr, but there is nothing quite like a kitten purr.

Yes Stuck, she does purr that sweet little kitten purr and rumble at the same time. If you put your hand on her little warm tummy you can feel the purr go through her whole little body. shes just so happy and content to be warm and full and lovingly petted. Princess Sadie
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:15 am

So happy for you and Sadie, the love of a pet is so wonderful to help us feel better.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:49 am

What would we do without our pets?? I have past pets (who are no longer living) in special urn-like boxes with their photos on them. Someday I hope they will be buried with me.
I am not kidding. I want them with me forever. beatingheart A pet can understand you when no one else can.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Nov 09, 2014 2:01 pm

Kashathediva wrote:What would we do without our pets?? I have past pets (who are no longer living) in special urn-like boxes with their photos on them. Someday I hope they will be buried with me.
I am not kidding. I want them with me forever. beatingheart A pet can understand you when no one else can.

Yes Kasha. I agree. My big old Maine coon Algie was my pal. When ever I hear the Simon and Garfunkel song "Bridge over troubled water" I think of him. He lived for 21 years and I'll always remember the comfort he gave me with his unconditional love,
He was an equal opportunity sweetie and every member of the family, me, Hubby and kids got their share of purrs and kisses. Now its Sadie's turn with my sweet Hubby gone and the kids grown.Good job for this little ball of fur, and she's up for the task. So adorable. beatingheart beatingheart
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:08 pm

Happy 4th birthday to my sweet little Sophie!
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 9 Pelham10

I forgot October 31st, happy 8th birthday to my suckiebaby boy Louie.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 9 Img-2010

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:31 am

GA they are both so cute!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Mustang19 Wed Nov 19, 2014 6:11 am

I need to go back and read this thread, didn't know it existed. Here is my new granddog Thunder. He is a pembrook Corgi. I'm happy to have a dog around again. Lost my 14 year old cat 2 months ago, and both of my golden retrievers in the last couple of years and still not over it yet.

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 9 Img_2114
Mustang19
Mustang19

Female Posts : 1192

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 67 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 38 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby