SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 13 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:03 pm

Awe she is beautiful. Happy birthday!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:21 pm

hbbanner Pretty Girl! ! I hope you have a great day! :Happy Birthday

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Jun 05, 2016 2:03 pm

:Happy Birthday  I hope she has a wonderful day !!!!
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jun 05, 2016 3:59 pm

Happy birthday precious girl. I hope it's a great day for you and your humans. hbbanner
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 05, 2016 4:23 pm

15 and Fabulous!!  Hope you two have a wonderful happy birthday celebration together!! Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f436  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f469  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f370  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f60d  #walksandtreatsandrubs #therealdiva  #reallove15
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:04 pm

Happy birthday, Diva!!  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f600  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f415  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f451
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:05 pm

So cute!! Happy Birthday!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 1f49c

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 8367-910 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 I_got_13 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 E5kqdm15 Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 05, 2016 8:06 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Guess who turned 15 today? #therealdiva Time flies.  sweet kiss
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 Ry%3D400
Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 13 Ry%3D400

She's beautiful. I know she had a happy birthday. You know pets have been taken really good care of when they live to be 15 and older. ; )
ETA I love how her ears flop forward. What breed is she, Kasha?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:12 pm

She is a shetland sheepdog.
A friend of mine had one when I was growing up and I fell in love with that breed. My first sheltie lived until age 14. She was my baby and so smart.
I got Kasha 15 yrs ago after Chelsea passed. Shetlands are smart, easily trained, and kid friendly. They do bark--a lot with strangers.
Anyway, I am so happy she is still with us and healthy/happy as far as I/vets can tell. I fan her--her and my grandson. So I do fan with exception.
Thank you every one for your warm/kind thoughts. Pets--they are our beatingheart

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:33 pm

Kashathediva wrote:She is a shetland sheepdog.
A friend of mine had one when I was growing up and I fell in love with that breed. My first sheltie lived until age 14. She was my baby and so smart.
I got Kasha 15 yrs ago after Chelsea passed.  Shetlands are smart, easily trained, and kid friendly. They do bark--a lot with strangers.
Anyway, I am so happy she is still with us and healthy/happy as far as I/vets can tell.  I fan her--her and my grandson. So I do fan with exception.
Thank you every one for your warm/kind thoughts. Pets--they are our beatingheart

That's what I thought she was. She is truly beautiful. My Bichon Maks only barks when somebody knocks on the door until he sees who it is. laugh out loud I'm gad for that tho.
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:54 pm

My two go banana's when someone comes to the door. One hears something first and starts barking, and the other one chimes in. Then they both run to the door, barking all the way. They are good little guard dogs, but it's so annoying. I can't get them to stop that.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:02 pm

When I have someone working in the house it is non-stop all day. We finally figured out years ago, that if we put the leash on her and keep her by us, she will not bark. If we leave the house with workers present, she will not bark. So it's for our benefit? IDK. Lots of patience and serenity prayer when we have work done.
Either way, she has never ever abused her curfew, cell phone limits, come home partied out etc. Fairly stress free.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 67 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 40 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby