SELECT CONTENT

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:54 am

Wow he is beautiful with those green eyes and black black fur. Super kitty to the rescue!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Pets - Animals - Photo's -  Health - Discussion  - Page 34 Empty Re: Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:57 am

Fingers crossed for Tommy! That would be my Louie barking up a storm if he saw a kitty, but then once he gets close he starts whining because he wants to play. laugh out loud I love dressing up my two for Halloween. Plus it's Louie's 11th birthday on Oct 31.

@Sprite you have such a good heart.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71453

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:04 am

We get a lot of deer and wild turkey coming through our yards. I can let Kasha in and out because we have an invisible fence system, but Lester is not educated to the system, so I must leash him. The other day, he was within yards of some baby deer and he just went stone cold stiff and silent and watched them until they sensed him and ran off. It was pretty cool. With the turkeys --we give them lots of space and steer clear. They are nasty and it's mating season now.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:55 pm

@Kashathediva You are fortunate to have so much wildlife on your doorstep. When I see a rabbit in the back yard I get excited. Occasionally we get a hawk sitting on our fence, but other than the usual squirrels, skunks and raccoons, that's about it. My cat likes watching them, but she gets more excited when the neighbours cat invades her territory. Oz could care less. Now that he is older and his vision is not what it was, I could say it's because of that, but he was that way when I first got him over 7 years ago. He just likes to soak up the rays.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Oct 16, 2017 1:27 pm

@Sprite We get quite a lot of wild life and are about 15 miles outside of NYC. We get hawks. Three things I had never seen until we moved here from Missouri were turkey vultures, chipmunks and groundhogs or woodchucks. (I think they are the same). We get a lot of the Canadian geese. Personally, we have never had bears in our yard or coyotes, but they are around. I don't live out in the country. I live in a normal suburban neighborhood. The deer and turkeys are fearless. They walk all over the roadways willy nilly.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Oct 16, 2017 2:38 pm

@Kashathediva We did have the wild turkeys here a few years ago. I live in on a an enclosed street and I have no neighbours behind me since it is kind of on a hill. There is a community center and a community garden, as well as some kids play equipment and skate board park there. One day I was walking Oz and ran into a neighbour further down and we saw these giant, ugly things and had no clue what they were. They were going at each other. As we got closer we realised they were turkeys. We had no idea they were so crazy. Wow. Don't know where they came from since we had never seen them before or since.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:42 pm

I was used to wild animals around when I lived in the suburbs of NYC. To the delight of my big Maine coon Algie the scenery was always full of possable playmates or hunting expeditions fit for a cat of his stature.
However, since I'm now a Florida girl for the past 20 years my babycat Sadie has to settle for poking her nose at Iguanas. I saw one about 5 ft long on my cabana roof the other day. No way for a meeting to happen with me or Sadie, we ran!!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:25 pm

http://shihtzudaily.com/shihtzu-christmas-carols/

beatingheart PINKHEART

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:41 pm

@GuardianAngel  You have a lovely singing voice, GA. giggling

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:50 pm

@Kashathediva I can relate to that vid. Not with singing, but a certain squeeky toy would always do the trick. Garbage bags of squeeky toys and this one particular toy I don't know why, but it would start a chorus. Smiley

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:37 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Dec 02, 2017 9:05 pm

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 67 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 50 ... 67  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Pets - Animals - Photo's - Health - Discussion

+43
alwaystulips
pavalygurl
Kels0012
Ladybug82
Scooby