SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:13 pm

I think the truth has come out. 
If it walks like a duck, quack likes a duck---
Robby is funny, nice, respectful and upbeat IMO. I have not heard him bad mouth anyone. He came on the show to meet someone, date and see where it goes. 
Hope flew across the country to meet someone who came across loud and angry about several cast whether deserved or not. She then chose to flaunt her new relationship which is fine. She flew across the country to hook up with a stranger whose common ground with her is her ex. 
So we have profiles of each party regardless of what RS has to share. 
Most of us can come up with our own interpretations from that alone.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 29 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by julychild Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:17 pm

I wonder how many of the other guys she tried to get with before Chad saw an opportunity and went for it.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:19 pm

IMO Hope hooking up with Chad is stupid and questionable, but it doesn't take away from her right to feel that his family did her dirty, and he did too. I'd be beyond pissed if my bf's sister (and my friend) signed him on bach while I was dating him, and I was invited to spend holidays with him and his family. They should've filled her in, and cut contact IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:IMO Hope hooking up with Chad is stupid and questionable, but it doesn't take away from her right to feel that his family did her dirty, and he did too. I'd be beyond pissed if my bf's sister (and my friend) signed him on bach while I was dating him, and I was invited to spend holidays with him and his family. They should've filled her in, and cut contact IMO.

^^^^^^^

This! clapping! clapping!
I dont get it either. Chad may be questionable just as Robby and Jordan are to some but not all. A guy breaks up with me to go on a show and I am supposed to worry about how my actions affect him? Nah

Yes she may be making a mistake but it is her life to live and her decisions to make just as Robbie is living his life after his decision. IMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:27 pm

It's not the fact that she's moving on that's the "issue". It's the fact that it seems like it's a scheme. Both Hope and Chad are doing this to get people talking, get attention, make a point. They randomly met? Were with each other for two days and were making out? Had to post it on social media? Yeah the hell right IMO. This is a game to them.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:30 pm

Well it was a scheme to go behind her back and apply for the show so whats good for the goose is good for the gander in my book. Good luck to them all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:32 pm

see2love wrote:Well it was a scheme to go behind her back and apply for the show so whats good for the goose is good for the gander in my book. Good luck to them all.
That's true. But I'd say there's not enough proof to know what was happening in their realtionship to begin with. THIS though, looks clear as day.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:34 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:How is she inserting herself in his story? And I'd be really hurt if my friend, bf sister, sent an application for him to be on a dating show even if our romance was sizzling down. I highly doubt Hope was informed of it. That's just sneaky. Jmo.

Just read the comments under Chad's IG photo. There aren't sweet comments like ooooh Chad has a new gf. They are about Robby from the Bachelorette. That was as calculated of move as they come imo.

How do you know that Robby broke up with her or that the cheating rumors aren't true?  His past gf are still friends with him and the family. If you look at his FB, he's a guy that tends to date one girl for awhile. People took what RS said and ran with it imo. RS probably got his info from Hope. No one that knows him has had a bad word to say about him. I can't imagine how hard this has been for his family if the story is untrue, so I'm just going to wait for the rest of the story to come out.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:36 pm

RS is just a :stirthepot. Its annoying IMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:42 pm

Well, Jubilee is NOT on Hope's side in this mess... Read the comments under the pic..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:44 pm

Jubliee is a savage.

She called Hope out for her 'action'

What a mess!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:47 pm

Jubilee didn't just call Hope out. She put her on blast! Can someone post her comments please laugh out loud ?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22