SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by mindless Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:53 pm

I dunno. Have we ever had a contestant who's been broadcasting his every move since filming ended, even before the show started airing?
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by sdmom Thu Jun 30, 2016 4:59 pm

mindless wrote:I dunno. Have we ever had a contestant who's been broadcasting his every move since filming ended, even before the show started airing?

And don't forget his family making #teamrojo t shirts ! This board had questioned the motive and suggested they donate the profits to charity which they did, so props to them.
To me, he definitely is the most famewho@e of this season. Sometimes, less is more, Robby boy.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:00 pm

Effie. Momma Murray. cantstopl  She is in a league of her own.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:03 pm

sdmom wrote:
mindless wrote:I dunno. Have we ever had a contestant who's been broadcasting his every move since filming ended, even before the show started airing?

And don't forget his family making #teamrojo t shirts ! This board had questioned the motive and suggested they donate the profits to charity which they did, so props to them.
To me, he definitely is the most famewho@e of this season. Sometimes, less is more, Robby boy.

Robby definitely loves the attention, but as for the #teamrojo tees, those were made to be supportive. It was clarified that they were not for profit, and in any case, most of the F4 families make T shirts every season.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:08 pm

Robby is new to all this, so he was probably trusting Paul with it. Paul initiated the conversations with either or both JJ and Tanner. You can tell that from the DM. So they know Paul, which begs the question- did Paul do the same for JJ and Tanner when they were new? And why didn't they just tell Paul no if they were so outraged by it?

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:46 pm

mindless wrote:FWIW, I also think JoJo thought they were talking about Chad. He's desperate for attention and the only one I associate with protein shakes. And she has every reason to dislike Chad. Ben had some less than stellar moments when it comes to Olivia as well even though she was no villain at all compared to Chad and never said a bad word about Ben, so if we want to compare...

I don't feel bad for Robby one bit. Yes, it was pretty mean and unnecessary of Janner to bring this up, but that doesn't change the fact that Robby's taking attention whoring to a whole new level. They all seek attention, I know, but asking random Bachelor peeps you don't even know to promote you is so desperate. He just comes off clueless to me about how he comes across. IMO he's totally after the Bachelor gig, but it's not going too well so far, since he's not getting any screen time. I've never seen any signs of him being heartbroken though, so all the talk about him being sincere and falling for JoJo is like hebrew to me.

I agree that Robby is OTT, and I, also, have said so many times.  But, what he is doing is harmless.  He's not causing problems with anyone else.  A producer told him to contact them.  What Tanner and the Js did was harmful to Robby and they could have just turned him down instead of broadcasting it on Twitter.  They wanted to out him, that's plain to see.  Why?  I don't know unless they want all the attention.  

(I hope I stayed within the forum rules here by mentioning others.  I'm still learning.  Just call me Robby.)
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Effie. Momma Murray. cantstopl  She is in a league of her own.
Steve needs to be careful. Mm is out to put him out of business.

Sorry. 

Robby!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 5:57 pm

Like I said a few pages ago, according to a post today, Robby's family makes shirts for pretty much any life event. That's what was even said by the family. It was a pic of them wearing Robby swimming in support of the olymipcs.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:15 pm

Alanna wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:Effie. Momma Murray. cantstopl  She is in a league of her own.
Steve needs to be careful. Mm is out to put him out of business.

Sorry. 

Robby!

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 261d I hope she succeeds. Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 1f601

Effie gave away the ending while he was still in the Caribbean with Emily. I'll never forget his geotagged pic a few days after the FRC on a boat holding up a peace sign.Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 270c

Anyway to bring my post back on the topic of Robby here's something he liked. At least he has a sense of humor about himself. laugh out loud

Life in plastic, it's fantastic! #jojofletcher #bachelornation #thebachelorette @roberthunter89 by @teamchadjohnson
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Jun 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 3806527698 Gotta love the humor he has.

Janner and JJ are just jealous people. Always causing trouble cause they are 'old news' now. Glad Robby hasn't said anything back at them. At least I think so right?

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 8367-910 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 I_got_13 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 E5kqdm15 Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 63 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:07 pm

What he's doing may be harmless, but I don't blame people for questioning his intentions because of it. Obviously none of them are opposed to the opportunities that may present themselves thanks to being on the show, but Robby promoting himself so aggressively at this point when he's the spoiled F2 doesn't make me take him very seriously, that's for sure. It just makes it seem like it's all fun and games to him. Whatever you may think about Jade, I do think she had some real feelings for Chris, so Robby launching his Bachelor campaign the minute he got his phone back probably makes her think his heart was never in it. Add to that all the chatter about him dumping his gf for the show and I can see why she might not be a fan. No, she shouldn't have exposed him on Twitter like that, since it comes off as bullying, but I don't think it's a case of being jealous either. That's overly simplifying things IMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:09 pm

mindless wrote:What he's doing may be harmless, but I don't blame people for questioning his intentions because of it. Obviously none of them are opposed to the opportunities that may present themselves thanks to being on the show, but Robby promoting himself so aggressively at this point when he's the spoiled F2 doesn't make me take him very seriously, that's for sure. It just makes it seem like it's all fun and games to him. Whatever you may think about Jade, I do think she had some real feelings for Chris, so Robby launching his Bachelor campaign the minute he got his phone back probably makes her think his heart was never in it. Add to that all the chatter about him dumping his gf for the show and I can see why she might not be a fan. No, she shouldn't have exposed him on Twitter like that, since it comes off as bullying, but I don't think it's a case of being jealous either. That's overly simplifying things IMO.
No, I don't think she's jealous. I think she's a b!tch laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22