SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by mercieme Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Some interesting VO's courtesy of the unspoiled to analyze. It is annoying a bit that Alex is playing the role of s tale bearer, not an attractive quality IMO. Plus it was already sleuthed here that Robby was already broken up with his GF before he went on the show so wondering if production fed the lines about Robby to Alex...all jmo

agentcurls wrote:Per season preview:
Interesting (frankenbite) VO, sounds like Chase:
"Jordan.../superstar/ obviously came here/....for fame and fortune."

"She's been deceived. Her heart has been broken" also Chase. Referring to JoJo's ex and the tabloid mess? Or another contestant breaking her heart I wonder?

"There are those rumors about Robby/having a GF" frankenbite -Jordan
"Robby is a lying, fake person, and she deserves to know the truth." -Alex

We see Robby and Jordan confessing to JoJo they are falling in love.
We don't have Chase telling her directly, but there is this VO from him:
"I've already fallen in love with her, so..."
And nothing about love in VO or telling JoJo directly from Luke.
It just makes me wonder if TPTB are saving these declarations for a later time for a more maximum impact?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3543p132-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:55 pm

Max64 wrote:
2observe wrote:
Max64 wrote:I love foilers, but unfortunately I think this isn't the season for one.  I think TPTB are throwing all this cr@p out there about Jordan and JoJo to make all of us watch and for everyone to think "she won't pick him, how could she be so naive?"  But sadly in the end, JoJo will go with her typical dude and we'll all be duped... yet again. laugh out loud  Man, I think I've been watching this show too long.  laugh out loud
I just don't get why Jordan and Robby are confessing their love so early in the process. This is one of the reasons that give me pause about either of them being F1.

I don't get it either, especially since she feels like she's the one chasing Jordan.  Unless it's one of Jordan's some moves to get her to fall for him.  

the ' that makes me so happy" is in the F3 after hometown, It is generally the move for his guy if they want to be F1 to say it. Now for Robby, he said he is falling not he loves her, just a tiny difference IMO

mercieme wrote:Some interesting VO's courtesy of the unspoiled to analyze. It is annoying a bit that Alex is playing the role of s tale bearer, not an attractive quality IMO. Plus it was already sleuthed here that Robby was already broken up with his GF before he went on the show so wondering if production fed the lines about Robby to Alex...all jmo

agentcurls wrote:Per season preview:
Interesting (frankenbite) VO, sounds like Chase:
"Jordan.../superstar/ obviously came here/....for fame and fortune."

"She's been deceived. Her heart has been broken" also Chase. Referring to JoJo's ex and the tabloid mess? Or another contestant breaking her heart I wonder?

"There are those rumors about Robby/having a GF" frankenbite -Jordan
"Robby is a lying, fake person, and she deserves to know the truth." -Alex

We see Robby and Jordan confessing to JoJo they are falling in love.
We don't have Chase telling her directly, but there is this VO from him:
"I've already fallen in love with her, so..."
And nothing about love in VO or telling JoJo directly from Luke.
It just makes me wonder if TPTB are saving these declarations for a later time for a more maximum impact?

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3543p132-the-bachelorette-season-12-jojo-fletcher-no-spoilers-sleuthing-discussion

High clap

i was wondering how to get them!!!! thanks!

I disagree: I think I hear Luke talking.

Anyone on HULU? they have a possibility to subtitle the episode alone. I used to check there for the full VO

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:11 pm

HEA wrote:
LoveDovez wrote:I've been wondering this for a couple days now and I wanted to see what you all thought. If there had been a different group of dudes this season ( Alex come first and foremost in my mind) and hadn't goated Chad the way they did, do you think he would have acted any differently. Yes, I know he's snarky and sarcastic, but some of these dudes were like a little snapping dog snapping at his heels more times than not. 99% of Alex's itm's and convo's with the others was about Chad. Whatever will he have to talk about now that Chad is gone?. I can imagine being there and everywhere I turned I heard people talking about me. I wouldn't like it, but then I don't have Chad's ego either. Had he not threatened to look Jordon up, I truly believe Jo would have kept him around longer.

2 parts that really cracked me up was when Chad was talking about Jo liking tall men and about how short Alex was and then it shows Alex hopping up on the high seat that he and Jo had to sit on ( making him look shorter than he really is ). Then when Chad interrupted Alex's time with Jo and Alex said it was straight outta a horror movie Chad doing that with the short amount of time that he had with Jo. I mean come on, exaggerate much Alex or have you just never watched a good horror movie? laugh out loud

Since this is the general discussion thread and I wanted to talk about Alex and Chad both, I thought this would be a good place to do it.

funny you are mentioning this because I re-watch episode 1 and all the time she spent with each guys and I was chocked to hear Chad. He TRULY appeared genuine and nice with her. I honestly think he was sincere. But then, I believe that he is not meant to be in this situation and 90% of the guys are kids who like to drink and prank (I mean come on Will, toilet paper on trees?).

You forget a small element: Evan. I think both Alex and Evan were the detonator for Chad to snap. Sadly Alex had all his buddies behind his back and Evan was more too happy to feel protected with the group.

They isolated Chad from almost the start or him isolating himself, then chad does not know when to shut up and the rest is history.

This is why, I do not think he is a monster. He needs counseling because he has an anger issue but he is not a monster. I like his sarcasm and snarky comments. They make me laugh.  The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 2498057887  

Evan was bad, but Alex was horrible. He could have been the most attractive man on there and I would have still been turned off by his attitude and personality.

I agree Chad needs to get a grip on his anger, but I will always wonder if he would have been able to toned it down if there had been more adult acting dudes on there. I enjoyed watching him because he could be so funny at times, but the guys doing all that talking about him really brought the enjoyment level down. You could tell Jo liked kissing Chad also..

Another example of the group mentality was when Chad and Jordon had words and Jordon laughed, but he kept looking around checking to make sure his dudettes had his back. I don't like that in a person. It doesn't look good on anyone..
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
nd4reality wrote:Hi Ladies - going to catch up on all the threads in here !

Wow this is an exciting season. affraid :bigsmile:

MF and company cannot have dreamed and planned a more crazy storyline...
Or could they ????

lolpanda
Haha nice to see you!! I can't imagine how tempted you must have been laugh out loud

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 2498057887
Smiley

BTW I am totally going into this assuming that RS is wrong wrong wrong on so many levels including the spoiled F1.
So nice seeing you on this side....would love to know your thoughts! giggling

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:11 am

Aunties_Love wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Haha nice to see you!! I can't imagine how tempted you must have been laugh out loud

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 2498057887
Smiley

BTW I am totally going into this assuming that RS is wrong wrong wrong on so many levels including the spoiled F1.
So nice seeing you on this side....would love to know your thoughts!  giggling

Thanks. I have so many (thoughts) and seem to be stuffing the threads, And not yet caught up by far. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 1710264613

I like Jojo, she is coming off incredibly well.  Her looks, poise, the way she handles herself and the guys. Probably the best lead ever.

But I've noticed her interviews are particularly filled with little white ones. I'm actually shocked that tptb let her loose to the kinds of questions she has faced, particularly when her entire season and beyond deals with it. And she is supposed to field the questions but not reveal anything.  Instead of coyly brushing them aside, she is fibbing. and very smoothly too. That is setting off all sorts of red flags. Imo.

I'm going to say that because she is the lead she will get a lot if sympathy everywhere while the guy will be horsewhipped but she has the ownership in whatever the outcome is. 

At least we can look forward to a very entertaining season. I should say another since each b'ette season gets more and more crazy. TB not so much.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:35 am

Chad vs Alex and Evan. Read through the Chad thread, page 11 specifically. I thought the guys were annoying and all three should have left, but Chad is a superficial jerk in real life too. Also there is questions about how long he was actually a marine. So the guys made it worse, but Chad is no Prince.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:38 am

stuckinsc wrote:Chad vs Alex and Evan. Read through the Chad thread, page 11 specifically. I thought the guys were annoying and all three should have left, but Chad is a superficial jerk in real life too. Also there is questions about how long he was actually a marine. So the guys made it worse, but Chad is no Prince.

I don't recall ever saying I thought Chad was a prince. In fact, I think my question was if the dudes this season had been more adult acting would Chad have acted any differently. I've read Chad's thread...Thanks....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 17, 2016 4:03 am

LoveDovez wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:Chad vs Alex and Evan. Read through the Chad thread, page 11 specifically. I thought the guys were annoying and all three should have left, but Chad is a superficial jerk in real life too. Also there is questions about how long he was actually a marine. So the guys made it worse, but Chad is no Prince.

I don't recall ever saying I thought Chad was a prince. In fact, I think my question was if the dudes this season had been more adult acting would Chad have acted any differently. I've read Chad's thread...Thanks....
No worries. I thought the guys were very annoying, I got mad when Jordan inserted himself in Epi 4 too. But Chad seems pretty off kilter in real life too. His jerky attitude and inability to play along would have annoyed JoJo the further they went along IMO. He refused to play along and go with the flow on either group date he was on and that was before Evan's mean little rant. I do think Chad is not used to not being the big rooster in the hen house. This show was never going to be ideal for him.

BTW, Luke seems pretty drama free in general and he has even had some SM exchanges with Chad. So my gut is sticking with Chad as a problem.

Last edited by stuckinsc on Fri Jun 17, 2016 9:14 am; edited 1 time in total
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:09 am

The guys were definitely annoying, but Chad was the one who started things by being condescending towards them and annoying them in every which way he could. Was it Luke who said they only got 4 hours of sleep because Chad got up early in the morning to slam doors and eat meat? I'd snap too if that was the case, because I hate nothing more than people messing with my sleep.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 17, 2016 8:12 am

Not giving Chad s pass at sll. It is impossible that 18 or so guys found him annoying.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 17, 2016 12:55 pm

So I read few tabloids this morning and few are mentioning the possibility she picks noone or she ended the 'relationship' really soon after the show ended. As I said earlier, I am more and more leading into this option after watching LIVE with Kelly video. Plus it makes a lot of sense.

It makes me think that she just had some time with her family and brothers after the heat poop came with RS revelations and tabloids this week. BAM next thing we know she is meeting Fleiss in CAL. This screams 'strategy' and 'how to handle the situation in the next weeks to come'. IMO, the lead do not meet the big boss for a friendly chit chat.

RS will probably blog about robby next week after his single date so he can get more traffic and more ba da boom. If things are right, Bobby broke up 1 week prior the premiere and no way was he cast at the last minute. I hope that Bobby broke up nicely and it was one of those relationship that became more friends at the end. We'll see. But what I saw is that Jojo seemed very adamant to know the answer which show us how much edits can be done well or not. We know freaking nothing about Robby and Jojo, except they made out on the poll table and he begged a 1:1 she promised to give. Thanks to Chad-drama.

Lets not talk about Chase. Even worse. Who is he again? Of course I am teasing here but you have to admit that he is a total ghost except being seen with the other kids drama-kings musketeers err guys: Jordan, Alex and Robby.

This said, out of all this mess, only 2 guys seems to be save of gossips so far: Chase and Luke.

Edits Edits Edits. I will never say it enough about this show.

Jordan is definitely hiding to avoid the huge twitter anger wave. He is in the middle of the tornado and still will next monday. So I am sure that right now, he is covering his head under his baby blanket IMO

Am I sure that jojo did not pick Jordan? no or course. But my question is this one: From episode 1, the edits put Jordan in #1 favorite. Everything we see is how crazy already in love jojo is about this guy: #1 to arrive on limo, first kiss, first rose impression, 'perfect kiss', 'missed him' at the pool party, begging him to open up... several times, her body language on top of him with legs, arms... I mean we can go on and on and on about it .... VERSUS him not truly interested or body language or constant look at the crew.

A couple of tabloid mentioned that jojo is a gold digger. Who knows? I do not think she is. I think her body language with Ben was very genuine. But I have doubts this season. The way she is using her ILY face to Jordan, to Luke, to Robby, even Chad for a short time (we did not see Chase yet)... Is she playing a role because she is not over the love of her life Ben? I mean it is okay to say that she understand that Ben and Lauren are an item and she understood blah blah blah... but the heart is generally more slower to understand and to recover. So MAYBE (capital letter) she is playing around this season. MAYBE. I still like her and I still want to give her the benefice of the doubt but who knows.

Funny, I do not want to give the same benefice of the doubt with Jordouche. Nope. There is not one thing I like about him, physically and personality, in and out the show.

Can she be THAT DUMB? or..... the edits make her look that way. Yes it was definitely her who did all this but we all know how edits do play a HUGE role about if we like or dislike someone and lets remember the famous SCRIPT. Did we all forget this? A TV reality is a scripting show.

So again my question is: why did the producers choose to show us Jordan as her #1 from episode #1? What is the point to watch the show if we know she already made her decision from episode #1?

So they put Luke and Chad in the middle. One for the next bachelor (because lets remember that when they edits the hundred of tapes they already know who is the next bachelor and especially this season IMO) and Chad for the villain usual first 4 episodes because it brings rating and $$. Everyone like to hate the villain right?

I hope for a noone at the finale but the first teaser at the end of episode #1 are showing her in her engagement dress on the beach saying : I truly believe this is going to work, I am going to walk away with my fiancé

BUT... the image we see is a sunset, possible engagement dress..... walking alone with a very serious face.

So again..... did she really pick anyone at the end, and edits made us believe a crazy in love jojo who will redeem the bad boy jordan or even fall for Robby (which edits could very much hide us) or Chase (still very much in the shadows for a F3)?

Or will she pick noone...

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 13 Jojoal10
my scap from recorded TV - ep 1

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Fri Jun 17, 2016 1:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:Not giving Chad s pass at sll. It is impossible that 18 or so guys found him annoying.

Yep!  Each need to own their part in it.  Chad acted like a roaster and strutted his stuff in their face and they allowed it to get under their skins and acted like Junior high girls, especially Evan and Alex.

https://igcdn-videos-c-11-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xal1/t50.2886-16/13461860_1646811475645171_1828402447_n.mp4
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal