SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 2:42 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:IMO this season is very scripted, more so than usual.

Uh yeah. This is the most scripted season I can remember.

Badly scripted I might add. UnReal's motto is, we don't create problems, we put cameras in front of them. This season is so bad they create the problems i.e.:InTouch, previous GF talking to Jojo etc, then aim cameras . Gag worthy problems too :yes:

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sparkler Tue Jun 21, 2016 5:54 pm

JBF- I laughed out loud at your comment re: UsWeekly- "It was very fortunate that it was printed in English and not Spanish." I didn't even think of that but you are right! It was obviously scripted but even more so with it being in English in a Spanish speaking country.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 21, 2016 6:45 pm

I just was thinking about the interview CH gave after the show finished filming. I think it was with entertainment tonight. He looked so defeated looking when talking about JoJo and the end of the season. Does anyone remember that?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 21, 2016 7:06 pm

sparkler wrote:JBF- I laughed out loud at your comment re: UsWeekly- "It was very fortunate that it was printed in English and not Spanish." I didn't even think of that but you are right! It was obviously scripted but even more so with it being in English in a Spanish speaking country.

Was it my imagination or was Jo-Jo clutching that magazine tightly against her bosom as she took the elevator to her room?

I am ssssooooo baaaad. I can't help it. Once upon a time I took this show way too seriously, but I have long since moved on in life.

My favorite scene was when the two guys got their facials, complete with lime cucumber slices on their eyes. Personally, I thought it was a crime what they did with Chad's, I mean Brian's, "protein powder". It is obvious these guys take great pride in their appearances.

Yet that scene was so natural. We were seeing the models (pretending to be actors) relaxing before their next "take".

I think Derek probably gets the award as Most Photogenic of the season. Nothing that comes out of his mouth is particularly interesting, but one of the cameramen (or women) obviously has the hots for him because the lighting is always flawless when he is on screen. Even when The Trio was circling him, somebody made sure he got the glowing soft focus. He is this season's replacement for last year's Jared (photographed in equally impressive light when wooing Kaitlyn at the Met Museum). Ashley Iaconetti will have somebody else to lose her virginity to if both wind up on BIP this summer. You know Ashley must select from the very best when trying things for the first time.

One of these days, this show needs a new screenwriter. The following lines are getting old:

"At the end of the day..."
This line gets spoken three times each season, usually in a voice-over that sounds suspiciously lifted from an earlier season and "morphed" into one of the current cast-member's windy speeches. I know it is just a figure of speech, but I wonder how very tired these contestants get.

"I'm falling 100% in love with..."
My guess is that they MUST if they want a chance to be the next lead.

"I wish I had more time for her to get to know me"
... or some mixture of these words. My beloved Evan said something like this in his departure speech. Granted, it must have been hard getting Jo-Jo's attention when she was so busy seeking a quickie with Jordan each time the dudes weren't looking, but I wonder what exactly the good Erectile Dysfunction Doctor was doing during all of the time he was on the show.

"I really care about you guys..."
Ashley H. made me cry when she said this, as did Emily Emmm and Kaitlyn. I know Jo-Jo is genuine in her feelings too, but is "caring about" the same thing as "l-o-v-e"?

"This could be the first date with my future wife."
Oh pppplllleeeeeaaasee. Even Ben Flajnik couldn't deliver that one properly in Phuket, Thailand with Ashley H. He stuck to "girlfriend", then asked "maybe fiance?" Yet guys like Derek (Mister "don't hate me because I look so adorable on screen") must say this just to please Mom and Grand-mom watching. Then after losing Jo-Jo and getting "heartbroken", they can return to their Errol Flynn "In Like Flynn" lifestyle. Also use the stock line "I am still feeling sad about losing Jo-Jo" when Ashley makes her move to get him to deflower her again on BIP.

So far, I am still waiting for "Cloud 9".

Last edited by JBF on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:14 pm

sparkler wrote:JBF- I laughed out loud at your comment re: UsWeekly- "It was very fortunate that it was printed in English and not Spanish." I didn't even think of that but you are right! It was obviously scripted but even more so with it being in English in a Spanish speaking country.

Vinny (because it was mentioned it was he who had the mag ???) could have bought it at the airport before departure and I know that some hotels do offer some international newspapers so it is possible they offer also some tabloids. IMO<

However, I think somebody here mentioned that the magazine was printed 2 weeks before they filmed the episode ? So either the prods conveniently waited the right time to give it to her when she was emotionally drained or vinny decided 2 weeks later to read the magazine which looks fishy IMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:19 pm

JBF cucumbers, limes would blind you. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:35 pm

Nonina430 wrote:JBF cucumbers, limes would blind you. The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 22 3806527698

Oh gosh darn! Sorry. They even discussed them too! What's wrong with me these days?
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by JaeO Tue Jun 21, 2016 8:46 pm

Tv source description for Ep 7 : JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start. Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission. A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.
Do you guys know who the rocky start date might be?

JaeO

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:08 pm

HEA wrote:

Vinny (because it was mentioned it was he who had the mag ???) could have bought it at the airport before departure and I know that some hotels do offer some international newspapers so it is possible they offer also some tabloids. IMO<

However, I think somebody here mentioned that the magazine was printed 2 weeks before they filmed the episode ? So either the prods conveniently waited the right time to give it to her when she was emotionally drained or vinny decided 2 weeks later to read the magazine which looks fishy IMO
This is one of the more recent tricks TPTB love to play. 
I would bet my last dollar TPTB orchestrated this. 
And this is why I say TPTB are not your friends. 
This was what they did to the lead, someone they worked with closely with for 6 months. This is someone many of production have developed close relationships with. This is their job first. It is a friendship second. 
Imagine someone you think is your friend doing something like this. Imagine them telling you they had to hurt and betray you for their job. I would find nicer friends.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:15 pm

With friends like these, what leads need enemies, am I right? Also Kasha, if you got nicer friends than you wouldn't get to be the hottest ever bachelorette which is a sacrifice I don't think our Jojo is willing to make.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:28 pm

I think TPTB timed the In Touch reveal to inflict maximum JoJo emotional breakdown.  Take her from her highest high to her lowest low.  Definitely drama and ratings over personal relationships with their Lead.  This was a moment where I truly believed JoJo's raw emotion.  I looked through a lot of JoJo and ChadR SM early in Ben's season and JoJo and Chad seemed to have had a long relationship...filled with lots of happy times and fun experiences with friends and family.  No doubt they had tough times but I bet letting go of their relationship was not easy for either one of them.  I see them as lashing out at each other via public forums (Chad cheating = JoJo storyline and Chad In Touch article) as a way of hurting each other for feeling betrayed.  I actually think TPTB used the article to break JoJo down to ensure she would fall even further into the bubble to prove Chad wrong......and pick someone (Jordan) regardless of any red flags.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:45 pm

JaeO wrote:Tv source description for Ep 7 : JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start. Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission. A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.
Do you guys know who the rocky start date might be?

Thanks for bringing this over, JaeO.

Making guesses based on the season's preview:

Rocky start: Luke
Private Jet: Jordan. His "shocking admission" will be the L word scene shown in the preview
GD: Robby, Chase and James. Robby running down the hallway in his briefs is a part of the games they play while hanging out in Jojo's room. Robby gets GDR. Know this because of clock tower kiss and bed make-out. Rose seen on the side table
Horse-riding: Alex. Cannot believe she wastes a 1-on-1 on him since she must have known he wasn't going past that week!

Kash, can we start an epi 7 thread and move these there? Thanks

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal