SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 21, 2016 9:58 pm

What date is episode 7? July 4th would be that Monday. What date will the episode be shown?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3 - Page 23 Empty Re: The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:55 pm

julychild wrote:
JaeO wrote:Tv source description for Ep 7 : JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start. Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission. A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.
Do you guys know who the rocky start date might be?

Thanks for bringing this over, JaeO.

Making guesses based on the season's preview:

Rocky start: Luke
Private Jet: Jordan. His "shocking admission" will be the L word scene shown in the preview
GD: Robby, Chase and James. Robby running down the hallway in his briefs is a part of the games they play while hanging out in Jojo's room. Robby gets GDR. Know this because of clock tower kiss and bed make-out. Rose seen on the side table
Horse-riding: Alex. Cannot believe she wastes a 1-on-1 on him since she must have known he wasn't going past that week!

Kash, can we start an epi 7 thread and move these there? Thanks

Does this mean Robby only had one 1- date before htd?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:59 pm

JC you  are amazing.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:23 pm

so chase got only a long time ago 1:1 miu miu date?

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:01 am

If Jordan gets the private jet, is JoJo in the blue dress saying "this is scary?"

ETA: It says a private jet takes them to a vineyard though. That ily was in BA.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:26 am

grace8136 wrote:If Jordan gets the private jet, is JoJo in the blue dress saying "this is scary?"

ETA: It says a private jet takes them to a vineyard though. That ily was in BA.

Wanted to continue the convo in the episode thread, Grace...

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:39 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just was thinking about the interview CH gave after the show finished filming. I think it was with entertainment tonight. He looked so defeated looking when talking about JoJo and the end of the season. Does anyone remember that?

Yes, HEA actually posted SC's and added the corresponding dialogue of that CH interview, sorry I can't recall which thread. Try a PM of HEA if you would like to view.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 22, 2016 5:43 am

Kashathediva wrote:IMO this season is very scripted, more so than usual.

Not exactly a surprise. Her whole HTD was like reading a script from start to finish. And don't even get me started on her bette announcement.

The family is well versed in reality tv so I didn't expect anything less.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:46 am

julychild wrote:
JaeO wrote:Tv source description for Ep 7 : JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start. Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission. A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.
Do you guys know who the rocky start date might be?

Thanks for bringing this over, JaeO.

Making guesses based on the season's preview:

Rocky start: Luke
Private Jet: Jordan. His "shocking admission" will be the L word scene shown in the preview
GD: Robby, Chase and James. Robby running down the hallway in his briefs is a part of the games they play while hanging out in Jojo's room. Robby gets GDR. Know this because of clock tower kiss and bed make-out. Rose seen on the side table
Horse-riding: Alex. Cannot believe she wastes a 1-on-1 on him since she must have known he wasn't going past that week!

Kash, can we start an epi 7 thread and move these there? Thanks
JC, I think that we may be getting things mixd up.  Think actually the  epi 6 is where they were in BA and that is the hotel room/running down hallway, isn't it?  The preview above is for epi 7 in Argentina.  PLS correct me if I am wrong

Episode 6 –    Buenos Aires/tweeted arrival pic  8-6  (Jordan, Robby, Luke, Wells, Derek, James, Chase, Alex ) another 2/1 per video about CH talking about what to expect this week.   Plaza Hotel, Buenos Aires(Robby running down hallway)    http://www.plazahotelba.com/default-en.html
4/8: 1-on-1 Date WELLS....eliminated; back on SM 4/9
4/9: Group Date:   ROBBY, JORDAN, ALEX, LUKE, JAMES T  Robby got GDR   Pasaje de la Defensa
4/10: 2-on-1 Date;  CHASE AND DEREK;  Derek eliminated
4/11: 6th Rose Ceremony:  NO RC   Great Hall of Honor at the Palacio Paz, BA
4/12: Travel

Episode 7 –  Filming in Mendoza, Argentina  @ Entre Cielos Hotel   http://entrecielos.com/  (James, Robby, Chase, Jordan, Luke, ??)

4/13: 1-on-1 Date:  ALEX;  horseback riding
4/14: 1-on-1 Date:  JORDAN
4/15: Group Date:  ROBBY, CHASE, JAMES T, LUKE
4/16: 7th Rose Ceremony  ELIMINATED:  James

DESCRIPTION FOR EPI 6:

S12, E06
JoJo and the eight remaining bachelors visit Buenos Aires, where a second dreaded two-on-one date occurs. Also: five guys enjoy a day with JoJo in the La Boca neighborhood; and one lucky man goes on a sexy date at a performance art show. At the rose ceremony, JoJo stuns the men when she runs out.

S12 E07        6 GUYS
JoJo and the men visit the Argentinian countryside, where the first date gets off to a rocky start. Later, a private jet whisks JoJo and one lucky guy away to a vineyard. During dinner, the bachelor makes a shocking admission. A date with three suitors gets rained out, so JoJo spends the day with them ordering room service, pillow fighting and watching the Brazilian version of "The Bachelor." A one-on-one date allows one man to show off his horse-riding skills.

So instead of a group date in epi 7 of 4 guys, we have 3 individual dates and a group date with 3 guys.  So the crying pic of Jo in a blue dress is from this epi.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:14 am

hopelessly_devoted wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I just was thinking about the interview CH gave after the show finished filming. I think it was with entertainment tonight. He looked so defeated looking when talking about JoJo and the end of the season. Does anyone remember that?

Yes, HEA actually posted SC's and added the corresponding dialogue of that CH interview, sorry I can't recall which thread. Try a PM of HEA if you would like to view.
I saw that. I'm pretty sure I'm talking about a different interview though.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:34 am

OK, Aunties_Love, I am now a LITTLE spoiled. Ha ha!

Watching this show "live" without the usual pre-season homework I did in the past has been interesting. I would have assumed Derek made top 4 at least based on how much exposure he gets. He does remind me of Jared last year in his EDIT, so I guess it makes sense of his departure time.

Although both had 1 on 1 dates with her, both Chase and Robby seem too hidden for my tastes. Either there is more going on with Jo-Jo than we are shown or they are top 4 candidates by default. I guess their storylines pick up later to distract us from her relationship with Jordan, her primary focus of interest from what I am seeing ON SCREEN.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Jun 22, 2016 8:58 am

I know that there is questionable SM activity regarding Jojo and Jordan, but I got a nagging feeling that it's not that simple and that Jordan isn't F1.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette - Season 12 - JoJo Fletcher - General Discussion - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - #3

+64
Dessler
albean99
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
umngirl
SafronSahara
everly
pavalygurl
richmondrose
rhondam
chase4me
Rosepetal